Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju (43228 Views)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by bora1(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
This Deji guy sef.. pls asked him if Bawa nor get plenty senior for force wen he was endorsed as efcc chair abi nor be Fulani him be? Anyways as much as I don't also support nepotism, appointment is based on several factors apart from the basic requirement. That's why Buhari with questionable o' level cert but with several military training equivalent ruled our democracy for 8 solid years. The ex-president made us to understand that you appoint those you can trust and control, either as acting or substantial.
So, bros Dj, rest.

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by DrAkpamudehe: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.

Odeeeh
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by sharpwriter(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
franchasofficia:
Deji is mad.

I am anti Tinubu but I support Tinubu on this one and some other moves he has made so far.

Nigeria is not one, Buhari have opened our eyes, so as we pretend to be one Nigeria, whenever it gets to your turn, please use it and empower your tribesmen first. Develop your community, your LGA and State first, heavens won't fall, we can only wail online and on newspapers.

Bola Tinubu should appoint a Yoruba man as the following:

CBN Governor
NNPC Boss
Customs Boss
Chief of Army Staff

Bola Tinubu should also hurry and open Seme Border, Hausa-Fulanis can go to hell.

Any Igbo man that doesn't like it should wait till whenever an Igbo man becomes President.

Tinubu don't please any bagga, please Yorubas first.

All we need from you in Southeast is security, peace.....release Nnamdi Kanu, stop Fulani herdsmen invasion of rural communities and share your appointments as you like, mostly to Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis can go to hell!

Buhari did it and heavens didn't fall.

Bola Tinubu will mess up any day he starts appointing Hausa-Fulanis into key positions, he should never do it.

Instead of Hausa-Fulanis appoint Middlebelt people and Yorubas only, Nigerians cannot do a damn thing!

Before 2027 election, just appoint your trusted ally as INEC Boss and rig the damn election as usual, Nigerians will adjust to it.

Anybody that doesn't like it should Japa abroad and leave Naija for the brave hearted, simple
Aptly spoken! Straight and blunt! Truth is bitter! Only the wise would reason and understand!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by delpee(f): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
SpatialKing:
Exactly

Wow! That post by Damilola is silly to say the least. What has tribe got to do with Guinness records? I don't even see why anyone wants to break a record that is yet to be approved.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
AND SO,IF HE IS YORUBA NKO?
buhari HAS TAUGHT NIGERIANS BAD LESSON OF STUNCH AND STINKING TRUBALISM.
BABA TINUBU ABEG PUT ALL YOUR CLAN AND VILLAGE PEOPLE THERE. THAT IS WAY TO GO. grin
deji ya be fool fooling your head,go daura,we ree
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
AfonjaScud:
This validates my suspicions of this Deji Adeyanju as a compound fool with low IQ.
Shonubi obtained Msc in Buzz Admin, majoring in Finance in France and this goon preferred to see only the mechanical engineering at BSC level.
One expected him to have asked what Shonubi was doing at the CBN if he had no relevant qualifications to be in that sector, and this is a man that has about 30 years experience working in the banking sector.
Adeyanju is a pervert and a dunce
Janet Yelen and Ben Bernanke former chair of Federal Reserve were what? Economist
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by GUNITGuy: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Those Yorubas are not stupid. They are actually smarter than you ninmcompoops. Have you asked yourself how exactly that tribalism has favoured Nigeria down the years. The least tribalistic govt we had was that of OBJ and we saw how effective it was.
The worst in terms of nepotism was buhari and we saw how it ended.
If you zombies know you don't want Nigeria to work, it's better you call for a division of the country let's know we're having a full Yoruba country.
Nigeria as presently constituted will not progress with nepotism. You can see northerners who are now on the receiving end are already complaining. That's what nepotism breeds.
But when it favoured you it's not bad ....OBJ rewarded the eastern part for their supports that's why He gave you guys Mininiater of information, Transportation, Education....Many of your people used this to get their children to FgcLagos, Kings and Queens college in Lagos at the expense of many bright Yoruba children in Lagos when these schools were competitive at their time because one of their own is there ........Please I don't want to expose alot on this forum alot of shit has gone wrong let's leave him to his appointments .....
We don't even want to talk of Nigerian Stock Exchange headed by Ndi Okereke that favoured the Uba guys and many of their types...They plunged it to the ground and pull off people's money resources to invest in oil and gas sector ....
Or the Health sector then too .........
Yorubas have been fair compare to other tribe in every ministry and organization they head this has been proven by people who work in Federal Ministries ....
But put a Benue man for example there or Ibo man
Then you would know what tribaliam is

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by jossytech(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2023
George akume Na Yoruba took, nonsense talk
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by BabaO2: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2023
This Deji is just attention seeking.
Bsc is just a degree.
People from pure sciences/engineering do better than social sciences/business administration graduates at postgraduate management courses and professional qualifications. Pure sciences graduates have been topping ican in all stages.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Parachoko: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Based on his resume, I think he's there as an IT expert to cover the ICT directorate. He's not really a perfect fit for that position, but if he's confirmed, I'll like to see how an engineer handles that job being an engineer myself.
Fingers crossed.
He's a banker with over 30 years experience

https://www.nairaland.com/7721768/profile-folashodun-adebisi-shonubi-acting#123687540

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by bora1(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
This Deji guy sef.. pls asked him if Bawa nor get plenty senior for force wen he was endorsed as efcc chair abi nor be Fulani him be? Anyways as much as I don't also support nepotism, appointment is based on several factors apart from the basic requirement. That's why Buhari with questionable o' level cert but with several military training equivalent ruled our democracy for 8 solid years. The ex-president made us to understand that you appoint those you can trust and control, either as acting or substantial.
So, bros Dj, rest.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Abagworo(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
It's a good reason. When it's your turn use it well cause it will take long to return
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Lacash: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by kmaster007: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemies of progress... I sight you
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will continue making mistakes that will destroy him at the end, na like this pharaoh do before he was destroyed by his own foolishness. God can never be mocked.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by delpee(f): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Guyman01:
Buhari set the trend of nepotism, I have seen many Fulanis complain that Aisha is next in the hierarchy, they enjoyed it when Buhari was doing it appointing only Fulanis and taking every project to Daura

Shonubi has more years of experience in Banking than Aisha. In any case, he's acting. I believe that a new Governor will be appointed after Emefieles term expires in May 2024.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
Parachoko:
He's a banker with over 30 years experience

https://www.nairaland.com/7721768/profile-folashodun-adebisi-shonubi-acting#123687540
Most of the experience is in ICT unit of banking not operations or policy.
But like I said, I'll be interested to see how well he does to adapt if he's given the job
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SUNNINO(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth,Igbos are far more intelligent than your people,the Igbo person as Deputy governor got his m.sc and PhD in UI and worked in IMF.Your hatred for them cannot change your suffering.
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by GUNITGuy: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:

Na fo0ls most of them be..
Igbos will come and fill the entire place with Igbos, they will go blind and mute but when a conpetent Yoruba is appointed, they start giving it ethnic colouration.

I don't know who gave the bastard Yoruba sounding name.. eranko lasan lasan.
Go to Festac Passport office and you would think it's only ibos that are immigration personnel.....
If your Your parents are yorubas and aren't working in this ministry you won't know what they suffer in their hands for many years from denying them promotion to unfavorable postings by this people you won't understand what's going on

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by DeShineShine(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji Adeyanju should be using his brain. The next most senior Deputy Governor in CBN presently is Mr. Folashodun and reason he's acting pending appointment of a substantive CBN Governor. Besides, Mr Afolashodun is close to retirement because he's 61 years already.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Gozac: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. Nice one..

Tinubu is setting his tribe against other tribes in Nigeria tomorrow..
It's a welcome development anyways..

I pity his kinsmen after Tinubu's disgraceful exit ..

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..
Nothing will happen, after all Buhari did it

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Parachoko: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Most of the experience is in ICT unit of banking not operations or policy.
But like I said, I'll be interested to see how well he does to adapt if he's given the job
Well, he's only occupying the position temporarily.

He won't be able to do much
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Afonjati jati ti take over but Dem go wreck the useless contraption called cuntrey even more undecided..watch out,MC oluomo-Ole will be appointed as the head of agbero in Abuja here, creating junction everywhere.already, owo mi da bastard illiterate wan dey behave funny here ,I just laughed, they think Abuja is Lagos wey lawless, dirty riffraff full, everywhere grin I tell one make e touch me first Make I check am something angry..the fool slithered away ..he for know say SHITima na im be the real President- and not thiefnu-ibu angry
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by JADEK04: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. Nice one..

Tinubu is setting his tribe against other tribes in Nigeria tomorrow..
It's a welcome development anyways..

I pity his kinsmen after Tinubu's disgraceful exit ..
When buari was appointing his fulani goons,you are on exile then?every president need his trusted man in certain positions, everyone has lean from Jonathan erra where all his appointe disappoint him during an election
Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by waveman2: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2023
Aisha was not appointed because she is next to emefiele and all the atrocities he committed would have been in connivance with her.To aid proper investigation it good she is bypassed.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kukutenla: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:

But when it favoured you it's not bad ....OBJ rewarded the eastern part for their supports that's why He gave you guys Mininiater of information, Transportation, Education....Many of your people used this to get their children to FgcLagos, Kings and Queens college in Lagos at the expense of many bright Yoruba children in Lagos when these schools were competitive at their time because one of their own is there ........Please I don't want to expose alot on this forum alot of shit has gone wrong let's leave him to his appointments .....
We don't even want to talk of Nigerian Stock Exchange headed by Ndi Okereke that favoured the Uba guys and many of their types...They plunged it to the ground and pull off people's money resources to invest in oil and gas sector ....
Or the Health sector then too .........
Yorubas have been fair compare to other tribe in every ministry and organization they head this has been proven by people who work in Federal Ministries ....
But put a Benue man for example there or Ibo man
Then you would know what tribaliam is
There are some lies in this your post. OBJ especially in his second term made appointment strictly based on competence and not tribal loyalty and not as rewards system. Most of those he appointed were not even PDP members as at the time they were appointed.
Maybe you were not bright that's why you didn't get admission into those schools. I attended one of them during the OBJ years and all our principals from my JSS1 to SS3 were Yorubas. So quit the silly lies. KC for example had students from as far as Sokoto.
Stock Exchange President then was Dangote and I'm aware the DG can't unilaterally do a lot of things were SE is concerned. A lot of shady things that occurred in SE occurred during the Yaradua years especially 2008 not during OBJ years. The stock Exchange had a boom and was strong during OBJ years.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by itoba4real(m): 9:22am On Jun 10, 2023
welldone tinubu. If i were to be in your shoes i will appoint all my village people into key positions.let me see who go talk. Buhari was here appointing northerners into all key positions nobody talk.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by eldoradoxx: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2023
Since he is merely acting CBN Governor, no. Wahala, whether Yoruba or Kanuri or Igala or Tiv, the next CBN Governor must never be a banker. Bankers are usually too compromised to effectively run an institution like CBN. A core economist, not like APC stooge should be CBN Governor.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by amanda2013(f): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys love wailing and unnecessary criticism.. tinubu photographer is from Edo... Sgf from benue yet tinubu is tribal cos a Yoruba is acting as CBN gorvenor.. it should have Igbo so una go happy... D issue with u guys is assuming that Nigeria is hausa Igbo Yoruba... We have over 300 tribes...
so what makes you think that the person you quoted is Igbo? He or she may even be a Yoruba, Hausa bu or tiv etc but you assumed he or she is Igbo because he criticized Tinubu? You are guilty of what you are accusing other people of doing.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Shikini: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2023
Obviously
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by flokii: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Go to Festac Passport office and you would think it's only ibos that are immigration personnel.....
If your Your parents are yorubas and aren't working in this ministry you won't know what they suffer in their hands for many years from denying them promotion to unfavorable postings by this people you won't understand what's going on

We know and trust me, we will correct all that nonsense. Buhari showed them shege as President cos it is what they deserve.
Northerners don't take rubbish from Igbos the way Yorubas are doing.

Yoruba case be lile that of 'ogiri to lanu fun alangba lati kowo inu e' translates to 'a wall with cracks wide enough for lizards to enter'.

In government offices in Abuja, Northerners don't communicate with one another in English, it's Hausa.. so you as a Southerner that can't speak the language won't understand what they are saying. That way you can't come in between them but see Yorubas.. almost all the Igbos I know speak and understand Yoruba well so see finish don enter.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.