Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lagosian Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagosian Advice Needed (872 Views)

Delima Of A Lagosian Seeking For House / You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2023
I will be traveling to Lagos for the second time in my life but this time around I will be base there(live). the first time was just a 4days visit and I was indoors throughout

This is a decision I want to make since my stay in Owerri is not yielding any good results. I have made good savings and I want to use it to hustle in Lagos

NB. Accommodation is not a problem since I have a place already to stay for free

I need advice on the do's and don'ts
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by CivilEngineer90: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Lagos is very bad now oh and it is smelling, how about you go to aNaMbRa🤡🤡 the land of a rising sun?
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Berrityga: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2023
Lagos go teach you pass professor. That's the only thing you need to know.
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Wish you Goodluck here.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Wish you Goodluck here.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Thanks man
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by samwash(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2023
Lagos !!!
Eko oni baje !!
Always shine yours eyes & watch your back.
Mugu fall, guy man chop.
When you reach Lagos, help me greet MC Oluomo.
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Hatrick01: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Ogah save ur money by coming to Abuja. U wont regret it bro.
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by PerfectStranger(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
Ogah save ur money by coming to Abuja.
U wont regret it bro.
Any job vacancy in Abuja? How bout accommodation?
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by OlawaleBammie: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2023
emmyluizzz:
I will be traveling to Lagos for the second time in my life but this time around I will be base there(live). the first time was just a 4days visit and I was indoors throughout

This is a decision I want to make since my stay in Owerri is not yielding any good results. I have made good savings and I want to use it to hustle in Lagos

NB. Accommodation is not a problem since I have a place already to stay for free

Lagos is bad according to ur blodas ooh, agbero and mc oluomo rey lagos, the yorubas are toxic towards igbos so why are u still coming??
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Edipet(m): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2023
CivilEngineer90:
Lagos is very bad now oh and it is smelling, how about you go to aNaMbRa🤡🤡 the land of a rising sun?
hello l need to civil engineer
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2023
samwash:
Lagos !!! Eko oni baje !! Always shine yours eyes & watch your back. Mugu fall, guy man chop. When you reach Lagos, help me greet MC Oluomo.
Thanks..
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lagos is bad according to ur blodas ooh, agbero and mc oluomo rey lagos, the yorubas are toxic towards igbos so why are u still coming??

Who told you I'm Igbo?

Are you mentally stable
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by OlawaleBammie: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Who told you I'm Igbo?

Are you mentally stable

grin grin grin grin

Oh kwale man...ndoh

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
emmyluizzz:

You are welcome to Lagos
A land with many opportunities

A place that will seat you up if you are slow

A place that you can choose to be usefull or useless

Lagos is not bad and yes bad people are every where

Just be wise and smart because it's a place where they will steal your phone and the ear piece will still be singing on your ear

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by compton11(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anambra is greater than lagos,Obi turned it to Dubai,go anambra
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Openair: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Bro, I’d advise you to look for a small bag (for your phone and funds) to avoid pick pockets till you understand their mode of operation. Since you’re new, putting valuables things in your trouser pockets, isn’t really advisable.

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Openair:

Bro, I’d advise you to look for a small bag (for your phone and funds) to avoid pick pockets till you understand their mode of operation. Since you’re new, putting valuables things in your trouser pockets, isn’t really advisable.

Thanks
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2023
frozen70:

You are welcome to Lagos

Just be wise and smart because it's a place where they will steal your phone and the ear piece will still be singing on your ear

Thanks
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Blackdisciple(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm Lagos ok..... sad sad

Since you have a place here in lagos and you ain't paying is a win.

You having some cash and want to relocate to Lagos with a place to stay without paying is a win also.

When you arrive don't rush to things, take your time, because rushing to things because you have some cash can crush you and we have scammers everywhere even if cooperate areas.

Try as much as possible not to loose your phone because we have phone thieves everywhere, try not to engage with a stranger concerning how your movement is or should be as a just an arrived person, hide your phone because they always know JJC.

Be careful of anyone introducing a business to you because they might want to scam you.

Stay low and observe you surroundings while you sort yourself out and don't fail to ask questions.

Remember phone theft is a daily thing here.. No need moving around with your ATM except when needed. Till today I don't have banking app on my phone I use USSD CODE

Good luck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by emmyluizzz: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Blackdisciple:
Hmmm Lagos ok..... sad sad

Since you have a place here in lagos and you ain't paying is a win.

You having some cash and want to relocate to Lagos with a place to stay without paying is a win also.

When you arrive don't rush to things, take your time, because rushing to things because you have some cash can crush you and we have scammers everywhere even if cooperate areas.

Try as much as possible not to loose your phone because we have phone thieves everywhere, try not to engage with a stranger concerning how your movement is or should be as a just an arrived person, hide your phone because they always know JJC.

Be careful of anyone introducing a business to you because they might want to scam you.

Stay low and observe you surroundings while you sort yourself out and don't fail to ask questions.

Remember phone theft is a daily thing here.. No need moving around with your ATM except when needed. Till today I don't have banking app on my phone I use USSD CODE

Good luck bro

Thanks bro.. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Nemesis0147(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
Ogah save ur money by coming to Abuja.
U wont regret it bro.
I no know wetin these guys dy find go Lagos….a very stressful state….
@op…come Abj bid you can afford accommodation
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Nonywendy(m): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2023
frozen70:

You are welcome to Lagos

I can relate this scenario at CMS
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by frozen70(f): 6:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Nonywendy:

I can relate this scenario at CMS

Lol 😂
Re: Lagosian Advice Needed by Ibechris2: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2023
emmyluizzz:

Come to Abuja and leave that state.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Lady Not To Know How To Cook? / Na Them Dey Suffer Men Pass / 6 Things To Do After Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.