Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25824 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sammy5413:
They dared us with court, now we show them what we capable of.
Next we coming with is projector showing proofs of all evidences

You have already tendered all your evidences,nothing else
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by samonak(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
sogodihno:

So, na Peter obi win? Person with zero votes in NW and NE.
I am not talking about Peter Obi, in fact Atiku stands a better chance, but am only saying if the election was free and fair would Tinubu have won genuinely?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Loosecanon50, wunity IamV, enjoy your weekend, and enjoy the Champions League Final.

Thanks..you too bro cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:

Ohh, so that's what happened? I don laugh tire grin

Thanks for updating us on what we missed!
No shaking my brother.

Na to go download two plates of goat meat pepper soup with Chi Exotic Juice. cool
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by tinsel: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

That was a masterstroke right there from the LP team. Damn!!!

Cc; @General_Oluchi
Because they see it as useless.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Loosecanon50, Emmanuelbrown26, suxkill, M4A1carbine wunity IamV, enjoy your weekend, and enjoy the Champions League Final.

Thanks brother,enjoy yours too.

Champions league final is a must watch,no missing out on that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
You're not an Obidient! He told you earlier to allow him give the update and not interfere yet you continued
unohbethel:

Oops am sorry bro

Am just giving a helping hand..

I thought that other obedients can support ur thread with updates too

But since I saw it makes u angry, lemme be reading only
Gracie 🤝

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
If not LP, APC would get away with this fraud easily. PDP has no bite!
OGHENAOGIE:
even PDP Atiku that's major opposition and have slim hope isn't making noise na small LP that couldn't score 15 percent of nass and has just Abia State for gorvenor like APGA has anambra NNPP Kano de make noise about a fathom mandate... In due time Dem go still curse judges instead to go back to PDP and tackle APC well their are chasing shadows.. in 2027 they ll still shout when clearly it's only PDP APC that can win president or dominated national elections

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by RecessionistPMB: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Thanks for the updates.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Are you PDP or APC? If you're PDP, you should be focusing on APC not LP
OGHENAOGIE:
ask them whether nobi manually den vote... INEC said transmission ll be electronic but collation would be manual...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Sunnyski: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don LAND oh.

Welcome sir ☺

On Obi mandate I stand gidigba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Justices Just Came in & Trying to Settle Down.

Counsel Appearances is Next!

No vex ooo, I notice the justices come in much later. Doesn't the ethics of the practice frown against it? Thought if it is 2pm the orderly should ensure everyone is seated and latest by 2:05pm they should come out.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ItooWorWor(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
sogodihno:

So, na Peter obi win? Person with zero votes in NW and NE.
With real results or rigged results?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With real results or rigged results?

Even with real results,how many will obi get there
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Goodoldays(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:
PUBLIC REQUEST.

If you could remember vividly,labour party wanted the proceedings to be televised,but INEC and APC opposed to the live transmission of the proceedings,which the court later ruled in the favour of the respondents [ APC & INEC ].

The supporters of the same respondents that opposed live transmission of the proceedings have made it a duty to come in their numbers to derail every thread we have created on the proceedings so far.

They are lucky nairaland don't have a block button & privacy mode,I would have restricted everyone of them from commenting on this thread & block as many of them as possible.
They are just here to unjustly criticize and insult everyone and everything we do here

If we can all agree to ignore them,which I know is a big ask,I strongly think they will all disappear into irrelevance.

At least,we should minimize the way we engage them & stop giving life to their infantile blabbing & mental masturbation.

If they decide to engage constructively and maturely inthe conversation, that's highly welcom,but I definitely don't expect them to do that.

Please, engage them on their irrelevant opinion minimally as much as possible to avoid derailing the thread.

I rather not engage them at all
They are too dull
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Lovelive: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Don't feel any remorse. You didn't offend anyone here. But you just played a true picture of a kind of humble and great man you are.

Sorry/apology does not mean you are guilty. It shows that you are humble and tolerant.

Remain blessed big brother !
One love

IamV:

The Court:

The hearing is hereby ADJOURNED till Tuesday June 13, 2023 at 9am

---------------
I don't know why I'm feeling guilty ? cheesy

Alright ,once more apology for the "messed up " that happened earlier on,I fully take the blame and responsibility for that.

Going forward,I can assure you that won't repeat itself again.
We are all together in this struggle.

Later,I will create a time to add the dramas we missed out on.
Thank you all for your time .

For now,you all have a great day

#Onelove.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
It can only be God.because we human are so wicked Nd mean.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by BrownSugq: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The OP left the thread cos he is disappointed with obi and his lawyers.

Everyone was expecting that the video to be played deals with how elections were rigged according to obi not know it is Inec chairman press briefing.

To keep the records straight, only the company that obi can use to validate the press briefing as we all remember the INEC chairman explained in live TV the difficulties they experienced.

Obi has disappointed his supporters hence the thread is now quiet and OP gone back to his business
You are always talking nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Dicado: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obi my man, please, let's allow Tinubu to rin his first 4 years, we like what he's doing right now.
IamV:
10 JUNE 2023

Good afternoon everyone, welcome to today's live court updates of the case before the tribunal between HE peter Obi and Tinubu.

But before we proceed,I will love to give you a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,9th June ,2023.

- Labour Party Came With a Massive Collection of Evidence, they Also Brought a HD Tv To Project Some Videos.

-HE Peter Obi Represented the Petitioners

-LP Legal Counsel Team Was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN

-LP Arguments Were Led By JS Okutepa SAN

-A Subpoenaed Witness, Lucky Isawode , A Software Engineer Who Works With Channels Tv as A Snr Editor & Reporter Was Called Up

-There Was No Objection From Any Respondent & The Subpoena was Admitted by Court & Tagged With an Exh Number .

-An Attempt to Adopt the Witness’ Statement Under Oath was Objected All Respondents Stating that it Was Filed Today & Witness Incompetent

-JS Okutepa SAN, Argued By Citing Several Preceding Cases to Justify Why It was Filed Today & The Witness Competent; Ruling on this Was Reserved Till Judgement Day

-LP Applied to Tender A Second Video, There Were No Objections & Court Admitted & Tagged

-LP Applied To Play the 1st Video But 1st to 3rd Resp Objected, 4th Did Not. It was Admitted & Tagged By Court

-Court Admitted All Videos but Stated ,even though the respondents objected to the videos not served to them before hand,court only decided not to play the video on the basis of time constraint..

Court Adjourned at 6:05pm Till Saturday June 10th 2023 at 2pm!

CREDIT; misspearls , twitter

Here's a link to yesterday's proceedings;

https://www.nairaland.com/7721250/tinubu-vs-peter-obi-9th

10 JUNE 2023 UPDATES

CREDIT ;

@misspearls,@ukomahH,@TheserahIbrahim,@General_oluchi, twitter
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by aswani(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

Cc; @General_Oluchi

If this is what happened today, then it is another dissapointing day. LP needs to move along with the business of proving their votes were handed to Tinubu in order to get the judgement they seek, and move along quickly they must.

Too much time has been wasted already on things that are much less important than LP showing their votes bring turned over to APC.

We have one week or so left and we are are still discussing Shettima double nomination and INEC chairman talking about plans to upload results in real time.

Enough of this time wasting already EluuPee, bring out the knockout punch and let the judges rule in your favour so you can get in with ruling the country.

Unless of course, there is no "smoking gun" relating to LP votes being turned over to APC by electoral officers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by theredaddy: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

But why are some obidients already getting discouraged by this ruling ?

C'mon guys,cheer up .

It's a marathon.

You never chiii anything, you think is buying social media hails and mediocre you guyz did pre election. PTP is not BBN
All that cooler Obi dey pack in & out of court, naa Lagos party jollof rice we go take arrange when Peter OBi lose is re affirmed.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Baatunde(m): 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
What would you have done in the position of Mahmood? Cancel the election that has already been concluded? Human beings and human rice sha.......dont ever bother to satisfy them........people would have taken it to the rooftops if Mahmood had said " pellow Nigerians, because of malfunctioning BVAS and IReV all the votes you cast today are now cancelled, a presh day will be announced to try again and we hope BVAS would work with IReV this time and if not we go cancel am again until BVA works in sych with IReV , sorry por the incompenience....."

Imagine what would have happened in Nigeria on that fateful day.......End SARS for be child's play ..... how people would have taken tp the streets to rpotests the cancellation becasue each one of their candidates was winning..... biko why go through this hassles when there is an alternative method of doing it that does not compromise the overall outcome......

unohbethel:
una just dey think somehow

If there was a last problem, what would u av done considering that u promised everyone live transmission of results?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:
PUBLIC REQUEST.

If you could remember vividly,labour party wanted the proceedings to be televised,but INEC and APC opposed to the live transmission of the proceedings,which the court later ruled in the favour of the respondents [ APC & INEC ].

The supporters of the same respondents that opposed live transmission of the proceedings have made it a duty to come in their numbers to derail every thread we have created on the proceedings so far.

They are lucky nairaland don't have a block button & privacy mode,I would have restricted everyone of them from commenting on this thread & block as many of them as possible.
They are just here to unjustly criticize and insult everyone and everything we do here

If we can all agree to ignore them,which I know is a big ask,I strongly think they will all disappear into irrelevance.

At least,we should minimize the way we engage them & stop giving life to their infantile blabbing & mental masturbation.

If they decide to engage constructively and maturely inthe conversation, that's highly welcom,but I definitely don't expect them to do that.

Please, engage them on their irrelevant opinion minimally as much as possible to avoid derailing the thread.
Noted sire
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
loosecanon50:

You're sounding so cool & calm today, it's so unlike you. You chop bucket of ice block?
I'm really happy for him becoming rational grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JONSYN7154: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
samonak:
I am not talking about Peter Obi, in fact Atiku stands a better chance, but am only saying if the election was free and fair would Tinubu have won genuinely?
Me he wouldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by theredaddy: 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Hilarious!

Cc; @General_Oluchi

Person wey God purposely decided not to give joy BUT decided to go lick Sugar🤭 .. you already know weytin go kill am wink
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Pete obi have just Tuesday to Saturday next week to conclude his case.

I wonder how his lawyers plan to use all documents tendered to prove his case within this short period.

May we never Labour in vain
Ise!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tinubu was not an incumbent.Buhari was not contesting.Tinubu didn't not win because he had so many baggages, ran away from interviews,that's why he lost at home and couldn't even get 25% in Abuja

I believe APC was and is still in power. Was 25% in Abuja mandatory? Was interview a requirement to win an election? I think he played his game according to how he knows can win. Like I said fingers crossed.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Hilarious!

Cc; @General_Oluchi
Welldone
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Rickyzagy: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

You're welcome sir.

Please I thing this thread will be more beautiful if comment, reply and quote is turned off.

Apc inec miserable miscreants are messing up your beautiful work.

Lalasticlala abi Sean abi mods should do something

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sonnie10: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baatunde:
What would you have done in the position of Mahmood? Cancel the election that has already been concluded? Human beings and human rice sha.......dont ever bother to satisfy them........people would have taken it to the rooftops if Mahmood had said " pellow Nigerians, because of malfunctioning BVAS and IReV all the votes you cast today are now cancelled, a presh day will be announced to try again and we hope BVAS would work with IReV this time and if not we go cancel am again until BVA works in sych with IReV , sorry por the incompenience....."

Imagine what would have happened in Nigeria on that fateful day.......End SARS for be child's play ..... how people would have taken tp the streets to rpotests the cancellation becasue each one of their candidates was winning..... biko why go through this hassles when there is an alternative method of doing it that does not compromise the overall outcome......

Is this why he pulled stuff off his behind and uploaded?
Why were the results he has different from the CTC at the states and local offices ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Full Text Of Buhari's Order to Bring Them To Justice / Sagay Backs Danjuma’s Self-Defence, Says Law Allows Nigerians Defend Themselves / Imo Pensioners "Invoke Spirit Of Ancestors" Over Their Arrears. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.