Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25739 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Unfortunately,they are not ,in respect to this matter they just ruled on.
If there's anyone to blame,it should be the petitioners legal teams ,not the judges.

They made the right ruling here.

Finally,you speak the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:
Court Joke:

1st Resp: My Lords I want you all to take note of the glitches cos there’ll be some

(Court laughs)

LP: This is not the BVAS you used for elections, so it will work

(Court laughs)

(Video playing in low volume)

@pearls TV

Goddd i don dieeee😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright, I'm done giving my updates.

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

He has to tell the court while a referee should change the rules of the game while the match is on, or change the goal post while the match is on
spot on my bro

He will have to tel us what he did when they noticed that they cant transmit the results live?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Ibelearner: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Obi is coming

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

INEC is an independent body, there is no law mandating INEC to stick to their procedures.

It is just like INEC publishing names of candidates and later replace names based on court order.

The issue of non transmission of results was never intentional but due to technical faults which Inec publicly explained.

Obi and is lawyers are dumb. The video cannot add up anything for his case.

Let him prove the results of the elevtion and not a speech by INEC Chairman

You said a court order right, on name replacement. So was their a court order for them to change the rules of the election while the results where tripping in, not just during accreditation or voting but results collation.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.
Oops am sorry bro

Am just giving a helping hand..

I thought that other obedients can support ur thread with updates too

But since I saw it makes u angry, lemme be reading only
Gracie 🤝

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Trust22(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND HIM.... WE ARE OBIDIENTLY FOLLOWING YOUR UPDATES

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

You are bias while the guy is neutral and saying it as it happens.

Thank you for stepping down. Be courageous as the case and fireworks has not started.

Don't give up. What God cannot do, does not exist.

Peter Obi must recover his stolen mandate

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

there are about 10 questions Peter Obi and Labour Party filed to INEC to respond on application and those applications needed to be granted by the justices but at the point of pre hearing, the lawyers did not remind the judges to give a ruling on it until yesterday.

The implication is that the petitioners [ peter obi & labour party] don't have any ground to ask those questions to the first respondent [ INEC] again.
even PDP Atiku that's major opposition and have slim hope isn't making noise na small LP that couldn't score 15 percent of nass and has just Abia State for gorvenor like APGA has anambra NNPP Kano de make noise about a fathom mandate... In due time Dem go still curse judges instead to go back to PDP and tackle APC well their are chasing shadows.. in 2027 they ll still shout when clearly it's only PDP APC that can win president or dominated national elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by tamdun: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

This is not an evidence, chia, Peter obi and his lawyers are very dumb.
I swear,I was expecting something better not the video that I can get easily on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by anonymous1759(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Unfortunately,they are not ,in respect to this matter they just ruled on.
If there's anyone to blame,it should be the petitioners legal teams ,not the judges.

They made the right ruling here.

Kudos to you . I’m a Baptist following your update. I like to know more or a little bit about my adversaries or opposition per say so I won’t be mislead . I’ve noticed that oppositions don’t like to know anything about their oppositions that’s why they’re easily deceived.
I like the way you responded to your fellow obedient trying to rubbish the judges with all the valid reasons the judges gave it’s disheartening that people enjoy falsehood rather than truth I’m an unbiased silence Baptist reader carry on .
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
We are in court for the process that produced the results. So when a man wins a race by using drugs or running in another's lane, the winner if declared by chance and such errors discovered, the medal must be retrieved and possibly fined. Dazzol

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ogaemma: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Since the LP struggle have been tribalized and turned into an Igbo struggle, I give up on them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Fiyin007: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:
spot on my bro

He will have to tel us what he did when they noticed that they cant transmit the results live?

He also has to tell us how the BVAS machine failed nationally to transmit the presidential results after collecting N300bn to purchase them for conducting elections !!!

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jorussia:
Are u guys still arguing about Mahmoud press conference in court?If the man said in real time before the election and a delay was experienced on the d day of election,does the constitution or electoral act say d election should be cancelled or who came 3rd should be declared winner?Make una get sense abeg.
ask them whether nobi manually den vote... INEC said transmission ll be electronic but collation would be manual...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sportskid(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Please oooo, we need updates. Please
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by tinsel: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.
Don't run away now OP. It is too late for you. Finish what you started.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by anonymous1759(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Mahmood the election Robber have been caught on media assuring or real time transmission of election results.

But he failed to do that. I know their defence will be based on technical failure or hacking attacks. They have to prove such issue before the court and technical ict team from the Obidients will have to corroborate and inform the court if its true or not. This forms part of the forensic analysis

Only technical teams from the companies software which INEC used their server can actually do that not Obi’s technical team. INEC also have their own technical team. It’s word for word until the original source comes to decide who’s telling the truth.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Kingdollar28(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
unohbethel:

Oops am sorry bro

Am just giving a helping hand..

I thought that other obedients can support ur thread with updates too

But since I saw it makes u angry, lemme be reading only
Gracie 🤝

U no go relax?

Was the idea of this live update yours?

Abi na over sabi wan kill u?

No just spoil show for here abeg embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV please don't keep us in the dark room sir.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Yoighaman(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

Please don't mind that guy. Kindly continue with your live updates because of followers like us.

Thanks bro 👍🏽

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Kingdollar28(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

Bro no just mind d guy abeg...

Na unnecessary copy copy, keep Nigeria were e dy reach now!

Boss man ride on pls

For the sake of many Obidients🙏

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fiyin007:

He also has to tell us how the BVAS machine failed nationally to transmit the presidential results after collecting N300bn to purchase them for conducting elections !!!

Obi lawyers will do that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Rach310(f): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV abeg continue with the update we're with you.Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by jnrbayano(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV ride on bro. Ignore the intruder claiming to help you with the updates that you did not solicit for

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by XY23: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
OP pleaded from the beginning, ignore trolls. The case won't be decided 'today' and definitely not here or by people you're arguing with. They simply don't want this thread to exist. IGNORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
We are in court for the process that produced the results. So when a man wins a race by using drugs or running in another's lane, the winner if declared by chance and such errors discovered, the medal must be retrieved and possibly fined. Dazzol

You must prove that the errors was so much that it prevented obi from winning not a few errors

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
The OP left the thread cos he is disappointed with obi and his lawyers.

Everyone was expecting that the video to be played deals with how elections were rigged according to obi not know it is Inec chairman press briefing.

To keep the records straight, only the company that obi can use to validate the press briefing as we all remember the INEC chairman explained in live TV the difficulties they experienced.

Obi has disappointed his supporters hence the thread is now quiet and OP gone back to his business

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
jnrbayano:
IamV ride on bro. Ignore the intruder claiming to help you with the updates that you did not solicit for
I didn't know about it honestly, but abeg let him continue

We are enjoying his updates

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV, only God knows how many time I have resfreshed this page with the hope of getting update. Please continue the good work sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
OgbeniOptional:
How u wan take win Tinubu in court is what I'm greatly interested in, more so as a sitting president? I believed he won the election due to disunity in PDP. You need to be united as opposition to defeat an incumbent at federal level in Nigeria. Anyways, fingers crossed but I'd not get carried away by this initial gra gra sha
Tinubu was not an incumbent.Buhari was not contesting.Tinubu didn't not win because he had so many baggages, ran away from interviews,that's why he lost at home and couldn't even get 25% in Abuja

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Dubetex96(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'mV please continue the update don't mind the Agbafians as usual it is their character to derail the update but we the Obidient will not give up not this time until it is over

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.