Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25837 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
DMerciful:
If not LP, APC would get away with this fraud easily. PDP has no bite!
which fraud the imaginary one u guys created. E never clear ina say tinubu is ruling til 2027. LP is just dramatic after dividing votes that should have gone to PDP making APC win easier

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you PDP or APC? If you're PDP, you should be focusing on APC not LP
Sam way PDP LP lost at the ballot is Sam way they ll lose in court so enjoy the show
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by LADEMINUS: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sorry Sir, as enthusiastic as this sounds. That's not the way the court works. You cannot approbate and reprobate. LP already stated that the only body capable of confirming a candidate is the INEC. A video of Tinubu picking him is therefore not going to stand thier own terms of scrutiny. Take it from a legal point of view that the LP lawyers are sadly not working together.

JasonScoolari:
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

That was a masterstroke right there from the LP team. Damn!!!

Cc; @General_Oluchi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by FreedomfromtheT: 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dicado:
Obi my man, please, let's allow Tinubu to rin his first 4 years, we like what he's doing right now.
Please how is Obi hindering Tinubu from 'rin' his first 4 years?
By going to court?
Are you insinuating that Tinubu didn't actually win the presidential election?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Tflex01: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

Cc; @General_Oluchi

A video of Tinubu "announcing" is the official nomination to be recognized by Inec? grin cheesy

Stop wasting your life this small boy. Focus on something productive and not on some fruitless adventure so that you won't turn out wretched and useless like your parents. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by LADEMINUS: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
You can make your point without insults
Tflex01:

A video of Tinubu "announcing" is the official nomination to be recognized by Inec? grin cheesy

Stop wasting your life this small boy. Focus on something productive and not on some fruitless adventure so that you won't turn out wretched and useless like your parents. Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Voltage7: 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
theredaddy:

You never chiii anything, you think is buying social media hails and mediocre you guyz did pre election. PTP is not BBN
All that cooler Obi dey pack in & out of court, naa Lagos party jollof rice we go take arrange when Peter OBi lose is re affirmed.
But your father is a known community dunce.
Take that from me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
LADEMINUS:

What do you expect from illiterate Agbero with no future

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Voltage7: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
LADEMINUS:
APC slaves are known for that.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Fashionista01(f): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The hearing is hereby ADJOURNED till Tuesday June 13, 2023 at 9am

---------------
I don't know why I'm feeling guilty ? cheesy

Alright ,once more apology for the "messed up " that happened earlier on,I fully take the blame and responsibility for that.

Going forward,I can assure you that won't repeat itself again.
We are all together in this struggle.

Later,I will create a time to add the dramas we missed out on.
Thank you all for your time .

For now,you all have a great day

#Onelove.
Keep on doing the good work and thank you for being there for us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Shantyken(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
samonak:
Talk true, for your conscious unbiased mind you really believe say Tinubu really win the election?

100% yessssssss
I know PO is loved among us youth as a whole from Southern part but is it the same in upper northern states.
Take emotions and sentiment out of last presidential election what makes u think PO won the election. From the day he left PDP and G5 issue against PDP was the day tinubu won the election. They are other factors that makes him to lose too. Take it or leave it quest for power is all about aligning with those that have the political voice.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Dicado: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please how is Obi hindering Tinubu from 'rin' his first 4 years?
By going to court?
Are you insinuating that Tinubu didn't actually win the presidential election?
Tinubu didn't win because it was rigged for him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sogodihno: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2023
samonak:
I am not talking about Peter Obi, in fact Atiku stands a better chance, but am only saying if the election was free and fair would Tinubu have won genuinely?

Yes, he would have
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sogodihno: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With real results or rigged results?

Sharap! Go and bring the real results of obi in NE and NW, let's see it then
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by goodheart01: 3:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Tflex01:

Exercise in futility. You are about to waste another 8 years of your life just the way you wasted the last 8 years. grin grin

I know you are close to depression already cheesy

One APC fool spotted trying to ruin the thread. No need replying u further
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Emmysky(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2023
@IamV Please when will you be chanced to give us a gist of what fully transpired when the videos were played in court yesterday?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by davidsthe(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Dude why have you been accused of bias na. I've followed your reportage and commentaries on this subject for 3days now and as a BATist myself you appear pretty balance to me. Whether or not that's a compliment people within your camp will say. right. pls kip it up.
IamV:

there are about 10 questions Peter Obi and Labour Party filed to INEC to respond on application and those applications needed to be granted by the justices but at the point of pre hearing, the lawyers did not remind the judges to give a ruling on it until yesterday.

The implication is that the petitioners [ peter obi & labour party] don't have any ground to ask those questions to the first respondent [ INEC] again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ba7man(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Hilarious!

Cc; @General_Oluchi
Una go just dey hype nonsense.

Unexposed, myopic, local people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Voltage7: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2023
ba7man:
Una go just dey hype nonsense.

Unexposed, myopic, local people.
No one hyped your father, that's the reason for your tears 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ba7man(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2023
Voltage7:
No one hyped your father, that's the reason for your tears 🤣
Dey form laugh wey no enter, dey hype wetin no grade.

Fake people. undecided
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Voltage7: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2023
ba7man:
Dey form laugh wey no enter, dey hype wetin no grade.

Fake people. undecided
You're the pained goat here. No body reason your useless father, you begin vex 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by ba7man(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Voltage7:
You're the pained goat here. No body reason your useless father, you begin vex 🤣🤣🤣
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Emmysky:
@IamV Please when will you be chanced to give us a gist of what fully transpired when the videos were played in court yesterday?

Let's see how tomorrow works out.
It's not exceeding tomorrow,but if I happen not to do that tomorrow, honestly,we might just move on.

Guess your Sunday is going great ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fashionista01:

Keep on doing the good work and thank you for being there for us.

I appreciate the kind words, you're welcome.

Do have a lovely Sunday and week ahead.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lovelive:
Don't feel any remorse. You didn't offend anyone here. But you just played a true picture of a kind of humble and great man you are.

Sorry/apology does not mean you are guilty. It shows that you are humble and tolerant.

Remain blessed big brother !
One love

I appreciate the kind words,remain bless too ,and do have a lovely day sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
GboyegaD:

No vex ooo, I notice the justices come in much later. Doesn't the ethics of the practice frown against it? Thought if it is 2pm the orderly should ensure everyone is seated and latest by 2:05pm they should come out.

Welcome to Nigeria sir cheesy.

We do things disorder and wants an orderly society .
We are not ready as a nation yet.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
loosecanon50:

Thanks for today's update. Well appreciated.

You're highly welcome.
Do have a lovely Sunday & week ahead.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Emmysky(m): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
IamV:

Let's see how tomorrow works out.
It's not exceeding tomorrow,but if I happen not to do that tomorrow, honestly,we might just move on.

Guess your Sunday is going great ?
No pressure. Anytime you can and are willing then we're with you.

And yes, My Sunday was great and I hope yours was too.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Alright Good afternoon everyone,like I earlier told you all,I will be giving the updates and dramas that unfolded in court on 10th June,2023 that we missed out on.

But I happened to come across this Video ,which I consider more interesting and it captures the key things that happened during proceedings that day.

Here's the link to the video ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ASrc0F65s0
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
garfield1:

Even with real results,how many will obi get there
now u finally confirmed emilokan was thoroughly rigged in!

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Friday Nwosu Challenges Uche Ogah's Declaration As Abia Governor / BUHARI RIGHT On Level Of Corruption – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.