Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25732 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by unohbethel(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV abeg oooo come and continue ur beautiful thread

Am really sorry for barging in
Keep up ur good thread, we all dey enjoy am🤲

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
@lamV

Are you new to NL? So because of one man's sin you punish all of us? I have been a guest on this thread, l only just signed in to my account do this chastising. Look at the number of people viewing + 150 other guests.

It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Gohs: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Alright, I'm done giving my updates.

Take over the thread.

Good luck.

Haa. . . shocked

Don't allow these people frustrate you.

You should know their mission is to shut you down.
You have to be strong to fulfill your own mission — which is to broadcast.

Keep broadcasting, those of us following you are reading your posts.

Be strong na.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sreamsense: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

In essence,

Justices are Saying that the Petitioners (LP & Obi) , should have mentioned that they filed an application earlier.
And that failure to indicate this to the court makes it useless.

Therefore the application failed and is hereby DISMISSED!
That's how they will keep dismissing it one by one from top to bottom. Thank God Obi was there, it wouldn't stop him from paying his lawyers
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Trust22(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Joshvent:
@lamV

Are you new to NL? So because of one man's sin you punish all of us? I have been a guest on this thread, l only just signed in to my account do this chastising. Look at the number of people viewing + 150 other guests.

It's a shame.

163 ACTUALLY... THE NUMBER HAS DECREASED COS OP NO LONGER DROP UPDATES
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
even PDP Atiku that's major opposition and have slim hope isn't making noise na small LP that couldn't score 15 percent of nass and has just Abia State for gorvenor like APGA has anambra NNPP Kano de make noise about a fathom mandate... In due time Dem go still curse judges instead to go back to PDP and tackle APC well their are chasing shadows.. in 2027 they ll still shout when clearly it's only PDP APC that can win president or dominated national elections
People voted for Obi and not for Governors in States, thats why tinubu was beaten at home by same Obi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sportskid(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
I believe he will be back, i checked on channels, no update yet. They are still watching the video i believe. As soon as the proceed, i believe OP will update us

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
sportskid:
I believe he will be back, i checked on channels, no update yet. They are still watching the video i believe. As soon as the proceed, i believe OP will update us
I hope so
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
I just want to sincerely apologize for everything.
I allowed my emotions to get the better of me.
Once more,I genuine apology for keeping everyone waiting .

I honestly don't know where to start from.
We are far lagging behind.

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Rach310(f): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Apologies accepted,it's ok we forgive you grin, continue from where we stopped we are following.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Fiyin007: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Just continue from where the 3 videos were screened.welldone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Appology accepted. Welcome back sir
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sportskid(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
For those of you mocking obedient nigerians, the truth is this, even if we lose in court, its not new. BUT IF WE WIN.....IF WE JUST MISTAKENLY WIN.......THERE WILL BE A TSUNAMI OF JOY ALL OVER NIGERIA, ALL TRIBES AND RELIGIONS WILL MARCH INTO THE STREETS SINGING DANCING AND JUBILATING....THE INTERNET IN NIGERIA WILL SHUTDOWN IN UNENDING CELEBRATIONS....THERE WILL BE UNCONTROLLABLE TEARS OF JOY FLOWING DOWN THE CHICKS OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS.....This may just be a pipe dream today, you may call me delusional, but i believe one day Nigeria will be reborn.

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
sportskid:
For those of you mocking obedient nigerians, the truth is this, even if we lose in court, its not new. BUT IF WE WIN.....IF WE JUST MISTAKENLY WIN.......THERE WILL BE A TSUNAMI OF JOY ALL OVER NIGERIA, ALL TRIBES AND RELIGIONS WILL MARCH INTO THE STREETS SINGING DANCING AND JUBILATING....THE INTERNET IN NIGERIA WILL SHUTDOWN IN UNENDING CELEBRATIONS....THERE WILL BE UNCONTROLLABLE TEARS OF JOY FLOWING DOWN THE CHICKS OF MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS.....This may just be a pipe dream today, you may call me delusional, but i believe one day Nigeria will be reborn.

See tears
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Fashionista01(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Ignore the agbados and continue from where you stopped.
We are following. May God bless you for your effort.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Fashionista01:

Ignore the agbados and continue from where you stopped.
We are following. May God bless you for your effort.

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Amen

Confirmed Zombie, the name fit you a lot grin

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wutinky:

Confirmed Zombie, the name fit you a lot grin

Im not a zombie pls. I'm human like you. Why call me confirmed zombie.

If you don't retract above I will have no choice than to file a legal suit against you.

We will meet in court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by tinsel: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Hahaha. Too late to run.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
I would have loved you all get gists on what happened after the first video was played,because right now they are just tendering Form EC40G for different states.

Should I continue from where we stopped or should I move straight to the stage they are right now ?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sportskid(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

I would have loved you all get gists on what happened after the first video was played,because right now they are just tendering Form EC40G for different states.

Should I continue from where we stopped or should I move straight to the stage they are right now ?

Continue from where they are now please.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by meolaniyi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

This guys are part of the people that hijacked the election. Don't let them hijack your post

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by master2023: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

If you don't retract above I will have no choice than to file a legal suit against you.

We will meet in court

So u sef stupid reach like dis, u b rili serious confirm zombie

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Pls sir continue from where we stopped , lets know what happened after playing the video.

God bless you for all you do.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Apologies accepted. Go and sin no more. On nairaland, like in driving, consider yourself the only sane road user.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Let's continue from where we stopped please
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

We will meet in court

What kind of username is that? grin
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Johnken1234: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Continue from where they are now later you can hint us on what happened after the playing of the video.
IamV:

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Here's a YouTube link to the video being played in court ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LofG0IBWnYg

You can watch yourself.

JS Okutekpa SAN now applies that Exhibit PBH4 be played before the Court.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

I may not be obidient but your updates are good for this forum.continue even if my fellow Batists distract you
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IfnobeGod20: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
garfield1:

This is what I've been complaining,lp are fond of ambushing the court with strange and extraneous motions and documents that were not originally contemplated in the main petition.the judges will end up striking out most of their evidences due to this incompetency
Did you read the reason for the dismissal of the request by the judge at all or you just wished to comment?
Let me remind you. Obi and LP made request from the court to ask INEC 10 questions but the Obi and LP legal counsel forgot to remind the judge to rule on it during pre-hearing and just reminded the judge yesterday. Meaning the 10 questions won't be asked again. Stop commenting wrongly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IAMTHEHERO: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

JS Okutekpa SAN now applies that Exhibit PBH4 be played before the Court.

Thank you for heeding to our pleas to continue.
God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Otedola, Fashola And Dangote / WTO Accepts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Nomination For DG / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.