Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! (25834 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

JS Okutekpa SAN now applies that Exhibit PBH4 be played before the Court.

Let's continue from where they are right now.
Later,we can find a way to submit the ones we missed out on in this thread.

Petitioners:

They will now tender certified true copies of Form EC40G1 for Ado LGA of Benue State.

Now to objections.

1st Respondent:
They object to the admissibility of the document and will give their reason in their written address.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object to the admissibility and the reasons will be known at the appropriate time.

4th Respondent:
They object to the admissibility of the document and shall supply 'fuller' reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

They will now tender certified true copies of Form EC40G1 for Ado LGA of Benue State.

Now to objections.

1st Respondent:
They object to the admissibility of the document and will give their reason in their written address.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object to the admissibility and the reasons will be known at the appropriate time.

4th Respondent:
They object to the admissibility of the document and shall supply 'fuller' reasons.

Court:

The court notes that they will admit all the EC40G1 together because of time.

The Petitioners will now proceed to tender the other documents in the same series.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Trust22(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners:

Now to objections.

1st Respondent:

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

4th Respondent:

JUST IMAGIN... INEC AND APC SUPPORTING EACH OTHER....

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Court:

The court notes that they will admit all the EC40G1 together because of time.

The Petitioners will now proceed to tender the other documents in the same series.

The Certified True Copies of Forms EC40G and EC840G1 in respect to Ado LGA of Benue State is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PBJ7-8 accordingly.

As the court pleases

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Did you read the reason for the dismissal of the request by the judge at all or you just wished to comment?
Let me remind you. Obi and LP made request from the court to ask INEC 10 questions but the Obi and LP legal counsel forgot to remind the judge to rule on it during pre-hearing and just reminded the judge yesterday. Meaning the 10 questions won't be asked again. Stop commenting wrongly.

What is the difference? Is it not part of the lateness or belatedness on the side of the lp lawyers? They either fill issues late,file fresh issues outside the main petition, misquoting case laws or entirely forgetting what they filed.so stop criticizing wrongly

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
Trust22:

JUST IMAGIN... INEC AND APC SUPPORTING EACH OTHER....

Do you know what respondent is?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Certified True Copies of Forms EC40G and EC840G1 in respect to Ado LGA of Benue State is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PBJ7-8 accordingly.

As the court pleases

Petitioners now tender certified true copy of INEC report in respect to Benue State.

1st Respondent:

They object to the report and shall supply reasons in address.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object to the admissibility of the report and shall give their reasons in due time.

4th Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the document and shall give their reasons later in their written address.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Petitioners now tender certified true copy of INEC report in respect to Benue State.

1st Respondent:

They object to the report and shall supply reasons in address.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object to the admissibility of the report and shall give their reasons in due time.

4th Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the document and shall give their reasons later in their written address.

The Court:

The Certified True Copies of INEC Report in respect to Benue State is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibit PBJ9 accordingly.

As the court pleases.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The Certified True Copies of INEC Report in respect to Benue State is hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibit PBJ9 accordingly.

As the court pleases.

Now to Niger State.

But my Lords want it adjourned.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Did you read the reason for the dismissal of the request by the judge at all or you just wished to comment?
Let me remind you. Obi and LP made request from the court to ask INEC 10 questions but the Obi and LP legal counsel forgot to remind the judge to rule on it during pre-hearing and just reminded the judge yesterday. Meaning the 10 questions won't be asked again. Stop commenting wrongly.

That kid name is Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa aka Agbadorian Nairaland SAN aka charge and bail lawyer, dude get empty brain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Court adjourned to Tuesday at 9am.

Thank God for today.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tell Peter obi and his charge and bail lawyers to prove their case and stop talking of highest bidder.

Proving cases of elections in court especially presidential elections are not mere talks.

Some of you compare the governorship petition obi won to this presidential petition.

To be honest obi cannot win this case as his case lacks merit and so much technicalities
u've bn quoted, 4 d records!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Confirmedzombie: 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pete obi have just Tuesday to Saturday next week to conclude his case.

I wonder how his lawyers plan to use all documents tendered to prove his case within this short period.

May we never Labour in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

Now to Niger State.

But my Lords want it adjourned.

The Court:

The hearing is hereby ADJOURNED till Tuesday June 13, 2023 at 9am

---------------
I don't know why I'm feeling guilty ? cheesy

Alright ,once more apology for the "messed up " that happened earlier on,I fully take the blame and responsibility for that.

Going forward,I can assure you that won't repeat itself again.
We are all together in this struggle.

Later,I will create a time to add the dramas we missed out on.
Thank you all for your time .

For now,you all have a great day

#Onelove.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wutinky:

That kid name is Lamidi Garfield1 Apapa aka Agbadorian Nairaland SAN aka charge and bail lawyer, dude get empty brain

The dude predicted uzodinma victory
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Wutinky: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I wonder how his lawyers plan to use all documents tendered to prove his case within this short period.

Confirmed zombie can you rest now?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Trust22(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

---------------
Maybe,right so.

Alright ,once more apology for the "messed up " that happened earlier on,I fully take the blame and responsibility for that.

#Onelove.

THANKS MAN

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by samonak(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
tinsel:

Too early
No be Naija we de?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

That was a masterstroke right there from the LP team. Damn!!!

Cc; @General_Oluchi

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Olaolex: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

---------------
Maybe,right so.

#Onelove.
Thank you so much sir

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

I think he has till 24.court should have sat on the 12

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by garfield1: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

---------------
Maybe,right so.

#Onelove.

It is better to post it here to avoid duplication.this one is already on FP,that one may not
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by samonak(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Shantyken:

Lolll, LP 74
U dey go challenge election wey u no win
Talk true, for your conscious unbiased mind you really believe say Tinubu really win the election?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olaolex:
Thank you so much sir

You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by IamV: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Trust22:

THANKS MAN

You're welcome sir.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Sammy5413(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
They dared us with court, now we show them what we capable of.
Next we coming with is projector showing proofs of all evidences

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by JasonScoolari: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Loosecanon50, Emmanuelbrown26, Wutinky, suxkill, M4A1carbine, IamV, and nlfpmod enjoy your weekend, and enjoy the Champions League Final.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by samonak(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Tell Peter obi and his charge and bail lawyers to prove their case and stop talking of highest bidder.

Proving cases of elections in court especially presidential elections are not mere talks.

Some of you compare the governorship petition obi won to this presidential petition.

To be honest obi cannot win this case as his case lacks merit and so much technicalities
I would have dignified you with a robust answer but your monicker makes me think it would be an exercise in futility.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by sogodihno: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
samonak:
Talk true, for your conscious unbiased mind you really believe say Tinubu really win the election?

So, na Peter obi win? Person with zero votes in NW and NE.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by Soph1st: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olagbara
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

---------------

#Onelove.

Thanks for today's update. Well appreciated.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 10th June 2023 Live Court Updates! by loosecanon50(m): 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A recap for those who didn't get the full gist because of some Agbado miscreants.

Today's session has ended and I think it was productive. Let me tell you what happened:

The way LP tendered those clips is HOW YOU TENDER AN EVIDENCE IN COURT, then drop the mic and walk away from the respondents.

While the respondents were expecting to see just Mahmood Yakubu, the LP team hit them with Festus Okoye and Tinubu/shettima's double nomination as well.

All along, the respondents relied on Shettima's nomination letter and even argued about the dates, but guess what happened today? LP team played a 'cassette' of Tinubu VERBALLY announcing that Shettima has been picked as his running mate days before the so-called letter was written.

At the end of the clip, the respondents didn't know what to ask. They started asking the witness if Festus Okoye, Mahmood Yakubu, and the cameramen are still alive! That's all they had to say after watching those clips.

Hilarious!

That was a masterstroke right there from the LP team. Damn!!!

Cc; @General_Oluchi

Ohh, so that's what happened? I don laugh tire grin

Thanks for updating us on what we missed!

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body / Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.