Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant (40746 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

There are classy restaurants that they sell a plate of food 20K and above.

Personally, when a guy approache me, I first weigh his pocket, before picking up a place for us to hangout. If the guy appears to be struggling financially, I opt for cheap restaurants where I can take only meat pie and soft drink or water but if the guy is buoyant, I opt for a fancy restaurant and I always ensure that my ATM card is funded incase we may need to split the bill.
Atimes when you ask to share a bill with a guy, some get offended, while some does not have issues with it.

I feel sorry for the men that date you.

You pick the restaurant or place to hangout?

And she is saying it as if she is so reasonable and considerate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are the quality of women and the etiquette they bring that we are supposed to value and pick from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Icrave4u:
You earn my respect! I love ur maturity and your sense of reasoning on this!

Desperate simp!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by dyera(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dont know why women cant just courteously suggest the man do the ordering for both of them...no guy man will refuse to pay food he ordered for.... instead of behaving like an inconsiderate, hungry, entitled person...

No be you foolish pass, you no get money you dey invite girl out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Confirm4real(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
grin

Na wetin fit naija girls be dis wella, some go even carry their friends join body...

Naija girls see dating as come and eat.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Hassanmaye(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
mbaise1000:
This one strong small, but the man made a mistake, and the girl made a mistake too, a man should know the type of girl she takes out and know the type of restaurant she is taking some one out to, if you want to go to a restaurant where a 12k food will not satisfy a hunger, you are supposed to have more than 12k in your pocket, and then some more, while a responsible girl will like to the type of person she went out with BEFORE eating 12k food at a spot, that she can or cannot pay is not the issue here, if she can easily pay, she will not be afraid of depositing her phone, I know that another mugu will be ready to come and pay as the story said she will call another person, that person will definitely not be another girl, meanwhile, I don't want to believe that the man doesn't have 12k with him there,
Lol your statement is true, the person she will call will definitely be a Man, women hate each other, the mumu will dash her 15k thinking he will get a chance meanwhile bad boys are dumping them after they're tired of them. Simps deserve hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Toktee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dont know why women cant just courteously suggest the man do the ordering for both of them...no guy man will refuse to pay food he ordered for.... instead of behaving like an inconsiderate, hungry, entitled person...
Las las the only thing she can offers and made her feels entitled is a single unsafe hole in between her legs.... How on earth can I pay 12k for that when I have family members and friends to spend on?
Where is ahnie make she come defend her gender.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gamesmart:

I feel sorry for the men that date you.

You pick the restaurant or place to hangout?

And she is saying it as if she is so reasonable and considerate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are the quality of women and the etiquette they bring that we are supposed to value and pick from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ofcourse, the guys that date me give me the luxury to choose where I would like us to hang out. Trust me, I look at a man’s pocket first before taking that decision. I understand that all five fingers are not equal.
Atimes, when we go out, I pay the bill. It’s no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please can you just shut up and let us hear word undecided

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

How much is 12k that the broke fool refused to pay?? Eh?? How much?? undecided
If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Big shame on all broke men!!! Shame!!
Hungry one spotted
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Icrave4u: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
You would have ignored that fool!
Nwachi22:

Ofcourse, the guys that date me give me the luxury to choose where I would like us to hang out. Trust me, I look at a man’s pocket first before taking that decision. I understand that all five fingers are not equal.
Atimes, when we go out, I pay the bill. It’s no big deal.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gamesmart:

As usual, see the way she only placed accountability on the man.

So the man is accountable for letting her know his pocket?

But she is not accountable for not suggesting an expensive restaurant but should instead ask him what restaurant he wants to take her?

I feel sorry for men that take women seriously as a life partner.

You did not read the part I mentioned that most men don’t appreciate when I opt to share the bill or take care of the bill. Some say that it makes a lady appear rude to them. The reason why I try to discern and work with what the man has at the moment and support him (if he permit me).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........nah dis 1 be the lastest trend?

atleast dis nigeria grl get conscience,i hear say the one wen happen for china 2days bk,the babe nearly carry both all her ancestors to the resturant.

I also heard of the China story where the stupid lady invited about 23 people on date she had with another guy shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by ChuksHills(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
ElBenny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40Mv1cBrSI
Drama ensued at a restaurant after a Nigerian lady ordered food which cost N12,000 while on a date with a guy.

The man who took her out refused to pay the bill and it led to an argument between the two of them as he stormed out of the establishment and tried to leave her behind.

She followed him to the car park and pleaded with him to settle the bill that her phone was dead if not she would have paid herself.

He, instead told her to drop her iPhone as payment for the phone and said that she was embarrassing herself

The man queried her for eating food of N12,000 and she said that she can even eat that of N50,000 and it is not a problem, as she would pay for it.

The young lady asked him not to blow the situation out of proportion, saying that she just needed to call someone and it will all be sorted out.

A waitress who attended to them in the restaurant could be seen standing behind the lady, waiting for the payment while the two continued the verbal exchange.

When the man insisted on not helping her to pay for the meal, the lady regretted and noted that she made a mistake by agreeing to go on a date with him.

Just a date, seeing this for the first time is a red flag to the man. if the man has the intention to further the relationship or to marry her he wouldn't continue even if the guy is rich or broke. No man wants a consumer as a wife or girlfriend.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Greattha: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is unnecessary.

Dude should've cautioned her when she was going beyond so she would know that he wasn't going to foot the bill.

Agreed she erred but sometimes, there's no need.

He must be punishing her for something though.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by harrycoko: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Ashawo no b work
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Icrave4u:
You would have ignored that fool!

Lol. The guy is talking based on his limited level of exposure. I wouldn’t blame him.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Firstcitizen: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na the olosho mentality wey dey ruin Nigerian ladies be this.

Which rule states that a man should pay for a date? Broke,senseless, gluttonous, entitled, ultra dependent and parasitic black women everywhere?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by DaveHarry(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
And me go even plead with d babe to eat more. I said it, no other person but me only does that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by lordprogress: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
I have a very different view here why would you invite a girl on date when you can't pay 12k haba, just stay in your house abeg, unnecessary controversy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
holybabayo:
There is some point in his statement oh. The best things in a date is to have the guy take the lead. Let him pick the venue. If you must pick one, let it be somewhereaffordable. Ask him what does he intend on taking. That will give you ideas what you can order.
Ordering 8k wine for starters....be careful oh
One day, you may meet a guy that is not prepared. Them plenty online o.

Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by benqo01(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
mbaise1000:
This one strong small, but the man made a mistake, and the girl made a mistake too, a man should know the type of girl she takes out and know the type of restaurant she is taking some one out to, if you want to go to a restaurant where a 12k food will not satisfy a hunger, you are supposed to have more than 12k in your pocket, and then some more, while a responsible girl will like to the type of person she went out with BEFORE eating 12k food at a spot, that she can or cannot pay is not the issue here, if she can easily pay, she will not be afraid of depositing her phone, I know that another mugu will be ready to come and pay as the story said she will call another person, that person will definitely not be another girl, meanwhile, I don't want to believe that the man doesn't have 12k with him there,

SEE EHN I DONT KNOW HOW SOME OF THIS GIRL THINK DEY FORGET IT IS A DATE AND NOT A NAMING CEREMONY....D 12K MIGHT NOT B A PROBLEM BUT SOME GIRLS SELF NO DEY BEHAVE DEMSELVES

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:
Dear Nigerian Girls, please don't eat more than the amount you have in your wallet....

Some of you that have no money at all, please bring food from your house when coming.

Because una don use outing as opportunity to dey eat like thief.
A principle I've always lived by is never to order more than my host be it a man or a woman, rich or not.

I don't know why some people find it difficult to discipline their 'ojukokoro' when it comes to somebody hosting an eat out/date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Felixv: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
I blame the guy for this fiasco -he obviously saw the menu so he should laid the ground rules. Or at least told her how much he could afford.

We should not embarrass people outside in this manner.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Adakintroy: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much is 12k..yet her own phone is dead. Sister it not about the money. Its about knowing basic consent. If she had read the man well he would have seen he did not approve. Na over forward hold her. Most guts for correct you at the beginning. If the things end he end. But some guys go just like purnish you Make you humble small. Shame get way he take De humble people. So nothing bad here. Make she pay. After all na her body she shop am put

We speak body language. Most women are so far in the lead with their delusion if self grandeur

When you on a date, just let the man lead. Its part of the lesson if you are willing to learn. You are learning to follow a man possibly to marriage. It start with the things you no more pay attention to. If he orders or ask you to order. Then set a limits. But if he says order whatever then you know its an open cheque. If you take the lead without much communication then get ready to bear the consequence or responsibility. T Many of you women want to lead but pass the responsibility to the man. It doesn't work that way. Be humble and learn to ask questions.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Adakintroy: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much is 12k..yet her own phone is dead. Sister it not about the money. Its about knowing basic consent. If she had read the man well he would have seen he did not approve. Na over forward hold her. Most guys for correct you at the beginning. If the things end he end. But some guys go just like purnish you Make you humble small. Shame get way he take De humble people. So nothing bad here. Make she pay. After all na her body she shop am put. Shame is functional.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by adecz: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's not a matter of the food she
ate, but more of the class of restaurants
he took her to..

Just as a plate rice, fish and a few things
added could be 4k in one restaurant, same
dish could be 13k in another highbrow
restaurant .

If you think say you be big boy, wetin
be 12k sef❓❓

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Felixabel(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=123703409]Please can you just shut up and let us hear word undecided

You dirty looking broke gold digger,u be fool
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by NoToPile: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
So the guy is now catching cruise or what?

He's even recording her, that's very low.

Honestly 12k meal is not a big deal, depending on the restaurant. E fit no pass one plate of rice and bottled water.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by kwasoly(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
ElBenny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40Mv1cBrSI
Drama ensued at a restaurant after a Nigerian lady ordered food which cost N12,000 while on a date with a guy.

The man who took her out refused to pay the bill and it led to an argument between the two of them as he stormed out of the establishment and tried to leave her behind.

She followed him to the car park and pleaded with him to settle the bill that her phone was dead if not she would have paid herself.

He, instead told her to drop her iPhone as payment for the phone and said that she was embarrassing herself

The man queried her for eating food of N12,000 and she said that she can even eat that of N50,000 and it is not a problem, as she would pay for it.

The young lady asked him not to blow the situation out of proportion, saying that she just needed to call someone and it will all be sorted out.

A waitress who attended to them in the restaurant could be seen standing behind the lady, waiting for the payment while the two continued the verbal exchange.

When the man insisted on not helping her to pay for the meal, the lady regretted and noted that she made a mistake by agreeing to go on a date with him.

If you don't have money no invite a lady out.
The boy should hide his face in shame, this is shameful.
In his mind na the girl him dey disgrace but is the opposite now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Chetas81(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

date shouldn't be liability ✍️
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Ancestorzee: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please seek pops opinion on dis topic!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Chetas81(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
How can she carry her own food to a date in a public restaurant? Broke guyz should just stop pretending and avoid the outing part or any other monetery part that will lead to emberasement at the end of the day. Things are so expensive to the point that 10k no dey even reach to drink bear and cat-fish peper soup again
The relationship in Nigeria is all about taking care of liabilities ✍️

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Ashawoman82: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

u are a big idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.