Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,732 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant (40750 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Koralords: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Naija girls are useless,the babe I hooked up with exactly last week,was the one that took them to the nice hotel they lodge,bought,food drink and smoke of over 30k for she and her friends,just cos I forget to pay just 2800 this babe they use phone disturb me for 2 days,I have to change it later that are you mad

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Psychopatheko: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
That is small,the girl that eat N300,000 last April nkoo? grin

Haaaaaaaaa embarassed na to collect employment letter start to dey work there them no dey even think if them don see say the money no be their papa own or their own them go spend am like say tomorrow no dey now if the guy con talk say he no fi pay that kind someone wey dey bear clay go dey insult guys up and down like say na you help them work for their pocket as a girl if person ask you on a date it’s okay to ask his budget even if it will look like embarrassment but you will give him a positive explanation and also you should also have your plan b most of them nah 300naira dey their account wo you go wash plate your nails wey you fix go peel like skin go jam bad bleaching cream una never see anything
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Proserpina: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by StoneLucifer: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please can you just shut up and let us hear word undecided

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

How much is 12k that the broke fool refused to pay?? Eh?? How much?? undecided
If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Big shame on all broke men!!! Shame!!

Abeg go and sit down. How much do u even have. Have u ever in ur life taken a guy out to spend like that on him.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by eedhrisademola(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
[quote author=ElBenny post=123702693]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40Mv1cBrSI
Drama ensued at a restaurant after a Nigerian lady ordered food which cost N12,000 while on a date with a guy.

The man who took her out refused to pay the bill and it led to an argument between the two of them as he stormed out of the establishment and tried to leave her behind.

She followed him to the car park and pleaded with him to settle the bill that her phone was dead if not she would have paid herself.

He, instead told her to drop her iPhone as payment for the phone and said that she was embarrassing herself

The man queried her for eating food of N12,000 and she said that she can even eat that of N50,000 and it is not a problem, as she would pay for it.

The young lady asked him not to blow the situation out of proportion, saying that she just needed to call someone and it will all be sorted out.

A waitress who attended to them in the restaurant could be seen standing behind the lady.. GBAM E DON HAPPEN!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Pedyson: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nigerian girls Rut with entitlement & hungry habit
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Xpol: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lol. I don't even know I can laf Lai dis.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Iamzik: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

A wise woman will ask the man for his budget or come prepared to cover any additional cost just in case...

A date is not an opportunity to make the man spend his last kobo.

The whites that we like to copy have dating apps that will split the bill and such that each person will come prepared.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Innobee99(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
If na ur papa carry u come out u go fit eat reach 12k make ur papa pay?

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
My respect to the guy
Na comrade him be
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by stevups(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Armed robber
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Dodorimaaaaaaa: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Ogun kllll you dia

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sigh... Greed go kill many of these Nigerian ladies!

No self control... No decency... No common sense!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
holybabayo:
How come she is the one under pressure here. The waitress should hold the guy. The girl no sharp.
Some of these girls may not mean to out spend what the guy can't afford. Some guys are just fake. Just tell the girl say please sorry I'm not bucked up enough for that . No girl will buy something under that circumstances. Chances are she will like you or not like you. But when you keep quite and she makes orders that makes you get on the edge, the entire date will suck. You will be uneasy and not really talking and smiling. Even if you pay, you will not be happy.
So give yourself sense by taking some lead. Pick the venue, keep the order under limit. If you are in a strange place, keep your eyes on the price list. Say things are very expensive here babe. I can only afford items xyz here o. Be safe. Be smart. Don't come spoil everything by keeping quite and come make girl to cry or waitress insult you.
If you get sense, chances are you may still get the girl. But if you mumu, you will lose the girl

Your comment is so mature and on point.
First the guy know the type of lady you’re taking out on a date. If the lady suggests they go to an expensive restaurant, the guy should quickly decline and open up on what he is willing to spend. Not the type that brags, and at the end of the day, they cannot even pay for meat pie and bottle water.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Biletaste(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame on you that thinks having pu**y is a yardstick to act foolishly. A marriage material will not go about drinking 8k red wine. Learn from the ants.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by tegadoxa(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
ElBenny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z40Mv1cBrSI
Drama ensued at a restaurant after a Nigerian lady ordered food which cost N12,000 while on a date with a guy.

The man who took her out refused to pay the bill and it led to an argument between the two of them as he stormed out of the establishment and tried to leave her behind.

She followed him to the car park and pleaded with him to settle the bill that her phone was dead if not she would have paid herself.

He, instead told her to drop her iPhone as payment for the phone and said that she was embarrassing herself

The man queried her for eating food of N12,000 and she said that she can even eat that of N50,000 and it is not a problem, as she would pay for it.

The young lady asked him not to blow the situation out of proportion, saying that she just needed to call someone and it will all be sorted out.

A waitress who attended to them in the restaurant could be seen standing behind the lady, waiting for the payment while the two continued the verbal exchange.

When the man insisted on not helping her to pay for the meal, the lady regretted and noted that she made a mistake by agreeing to go on a date with him.
Why you dey talk like this? Have you not heard that when you are asked to come eat, you should not eat more than the owner? Some ladies can over do abeg!

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Guys made it a must for themselves because they always do the asking. grin . Wait till a lady ask you to a date then you can ask this question with full chest. grin

I totally agree with you! Well said!

Only a dumb guy asks a lady out on a date without the financial capacity for it!

It's not a must to ask her to a date especially in an expensive location!

If a girl can't come down to your level, look and date within your level! Simple sturvs!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

A broke woman looking for free meals and angry men will not give her.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by OctavianAC(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Will you keep quiet?

YOU WEY NEVER CHOP SINCE MORNING STILL DEY TALK OF RED WINE
How many red wine have you bought for someone else before now?

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
pansophist:
But 12k small na. I mean, some restaurants inflate prices so high that just a bottle of wine and food might be bothering 20k. But again, this is a situation of medicine after death.

As a man, if 12k is too much to pay, then don't go to a restaurant that charges a lot. Also, who brought up this idea that dates have to be about eating and spending huge?

How about a date in the park, or at the beach? so you buy snacks from the supermarket, sit somewhere, talk, and enjoy nature/views? Without the noise, distraction, and encapsulating spaces that are typical of eateries?

We should really be easy on people. 12k is not much. He could have just paid but signed off from her matter. The 12k he spent becomes the sacrifice he has to bear to not be with someone he aint compatible with.

I mean the babe was begging, is his heart made of stone? come on. I repeat, 12k is not much. And as a man, you should know that you lead the tempo. If she suggests what seems like an off-limit to your pocket, you say no.

If you are asking a girl out, you retain the privilege to pick a place you can afford. If she refuses to go because she has a higher taste, then you just end it there, no need to dress up and get this disgraceful result which could have been filtered from the start.

A lot of guys just like to do more than themselves!

Some even bankrupt themselves and borrow just to impress ladies on dates.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nazgul:

Even as how things are hard, I doubt if any popular eatery sells food up to 12k per plate. The cheapest would be around 1,800 and the most expensive would be around 5k and you'd be rest assured that the follow come turkey would worth that amount.

Besides, girls should learn courtesy. It's a date not a food competition you're going to. A date means you've agreed to spend ample time with the guy for the sole purpose of knowing each much better. So coming along with friends or ordering for food like a refugee portrays you as a hungry glutton who's only interest is her stomach.

If I ask you out on a date, it's because I want to know you better, I can choose to order for a bottle of water, cos I'm not really interested in the food, I'm more interested in you. Even if you want to eat, order for something you know your man can easily pay for without raising eyebrows. It's poverty and hunger that makes girls see dates as a meal ticket to order for what they can't afford to pay for.

There are classy restaurants that they sell a plate of food 20K and above.

Personally, when a guy approache me, I first weigh his pocket, before picking up a place for us to hangout. If the guy appears to be struggling financially, I opt for cheap restaurants where I can take only meat pie and soft drink or water but if the guy is buoyant, I opt for a fancy restaurant and I always ensure that my ATM card is funded incase we may need to split the bill.
Atimes when you ask to share a bill with a guy, some will pick offense, while some will not have any issues with it.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Things are freaking expensive now, the 12k food may be just a plate and drink. The man is immature , the lady should have paid the money or suggest to go Dutch on this.

May we not meet an immature man o

The man is immature?

But the woman is not immature?

See the way you did not condemn the woman. You could not call her greedy?

You are a typical woman. Just always want rights and privileges, but no accountabilities and blame?

And some fooolish men will put such selfish things in their homes and talk about "marriage is sweet" while living a miserable and quarrelsome life with a shamelessly selfish and illogical being.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Blitzking: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Things are expensive now 2 yrs ago going to eat out in an eatery could gulp 5 to 7k just rice chicken and drink talkless about now..12k isn't much expecially for a lady I like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Icrave4u: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
This small girl is not upto 30 always looking for attention and even insulting her elders its for those that have her time
Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

First the guy know the type of lady you’re taking out on a date. If the lady suggests they go to an expensive restaurant, the guy should quickly decline and open up on what he is willing to spend. Not the type that brags, and at the end of the day, they cannot even pay for meat pie and bottle water.

As usual, see the way she only placed accountability on the man.

So the man is accountable for letting her know his pocket?

But she is not accountable for not suggesting an expensive restaurant but should instead ask him what restaurant he wants to take her?

I feel sorry for men that take women seriously as a life partner.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
holybabayo:
How come she is the one under pressure here. The waitress should hold the guy. The girl no sharp.
Some of these girls may not mean to out spend what the guy can't afford. Some guys are just fake. Just tell the girl say please sorry I'm not bucked up enough for that . No girl will buy something under that circumstances. Chances are she will like you or not like you. But when you keep quite and she makes orders that makes you get on the edge, the entire date will suck. You will be uneasy and not really talking and smiling. Even if you pay, you will not be happy.
So give yourself sense by taking some lead. Pick the venue, keep the order under limit. If you are in a strange place, keep your eyes on the price list. Say things are very expensive here babe. I can only afford items xyz here o. Be safe. Be smart. Don't come spoil everything by keeping quite and come make girl to cry or waitress insult you.
If you get sense, chances are you may still get the girl. But if you mumu, you will lose the girl

You really thought you made sense when you wrote this nonsense?

The waitress will hold the guy for what?

Einstein, please explain.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by HayB100(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

But I saw your papa name on list of broke men nah, how e reach there? Abeg explain to me 🙏🙏😜😜😜

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

And she patted the lap dog simp on the head.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Icrave4u: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
You earn my respect! I love ur maturity and your sense of reasoning on this!
Nwachi22:

There are classy restaurants that they sell a plate of food 20K and above.

Personally, when a guy approache me, I first weigh his pocket, before picking up a place for us to hangout. If the guy appears to be struggling financially, I opt for cheap restaurants where I can take only meat pie and soft drink or water but if the guy is buoyant, I opt for a fancy restaurant and I always ensure that my ATM card is funded incase we may need to split the bill.
Atimes when you ask to share a bill with a guy, some get offended, while some does not have issues with it.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol...this one is not serious
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Zion243(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Well, they should have both talked it out from the onset. In some restaurants today, 12k food is not a big deal.
I dated a lady back then at Unilag, we would calculate everything before going to Domino at herbert macaulay way. I remember a day we wanted to buy cold stone, we paused and after few deliberation, we opted for something lesser and affordable.
We were never a burden to each other and we go out at least once a week.

We are both married now to different people.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Blitzking:
Things are expensive now 2 yrs ago going to eat out in an eatery could gulp 5 to 7k just rice chicken and drink talkless about now..12k isn't much expecially for a lady I like

Exactly, it’s obvious that the guy does not like the lady, that is why he chose to humiliate her.
People spend much more on a date with someone they truly love. I blame the lady for not carrying some cash with her. A date can go wrong and the guy could disappear leaving the lady stranded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village / Pls Help My Puff Puff Is Always Flat Not The Ball Like Shape It Is Meant To Look

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81