Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant (40747 Views)

What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nwachi22(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Gamesmart:

I understand you are the type that feel you are the ish and prize.

They are many of you in the modern day. Delusionals!

Stop the delusion. You are definitely not a prize! You are of low value as a partner and need brain re-engineering to understand how to be a proper lady, who is valuable enough for the real prize, a top man that has status, can provide and protect.

Delusionals usually end up on the shelf. Many as washed-up, past-it single mothers, still keeping up their moral and ego by publicly saying they are single because they are looking for a high quality and high value real men, and that there are none available in the world anymore, when the reality is that those kind of men are plentiful but just would not want them and are busy with attractive young girls. Worse for the Delusionals is that average men don't want their past-it assses too; beyond using them for sex.

Lol. It’s obvious that aside lack of exposure, you’re also mentally sick and need help.

You talk like someone who was conceived, born and bread under Ikeja bridge. So uncultured behaviour.

Won’t reply your messages again.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Please can you just shut up and let us hear word undecided

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

How much is 12k that the broke fool refused to pay?? Eh?? How much?? undecided
If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Big shame on all broke men!!! Shame!!

What an entitled gluttonous b**ch
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
pansophist:
But 12k small na. I mean, some restaurants inflate prices so high that just a bottle of wine and food might be bothering 20k. But again, this is a situation of medicine after death.

As a man, if 12k is too much to pay, then don't go to a restaurant that charges a lot. Also, who brought up this idea that dates have to be about eating and spending huge?

How about a date in the park, or at the beach? so you buy snacks from the supermarket, sit somewhere, talk, and enjoy nature/views? Without the noise, distraction, and encapsulating spaces that are typical of eateries?

We should really be easy on people. 12k is not much. He could have just paid but signed off from her matter. The 12k he spent becomes the sacrifice he has to bear to not be with someone he aint compatible with.

I mean the babe was begging, is his heart made of stone? come on. I repeat, 12k is not much. And as a man, you should know that you lead the tempo. If she suggests what seems like an off-limit to your pocket, you say no.

If you are asking a girl out, you retain the privilege to pick a place you can afford. If she refuses to go because she has a higher taste, then you just end it there, no need to dress up and get this disgraceful result which could have been filtered from the start.

Oga, cut the crap!

If you tried those other dating approaches, majority of the time, the girl's pussy will dry up and you will be seen and labelled as cheap. Most will even be making fun of the guy with their friends afterwards.

Cut the crap and lay the blame 100% where it should be and stop putting the woman as a "victim". This girl wanted to milk him.

Women should learn etiquette on a date:

1) Let the man state where he wants to take you on a date.

2) Come alone!!! Not with your friend(s) or child(ren). It is not a free meal for all time.

3) Be sensitive and try not to over-order. A good measure is try not to order things costing more than he is ordering (so it is smart, important and tactical to ensure he orders first) OR, at worst, don't order things that are more than 20% more expensive. (Stay clear of the most expensive 4 mains on the menu except he is also ordering them)

4) Only order more than in (2) if he keeps insisting you should have more or is ordering more for you.

5) Always carry enough money with you or have enough in your bank to cover what you ordered in (2); not necessarily (3)

6) Ensure you are not boring, or on your phone, during the date; create and engage in good conversation.

7) Be a lady, bring out your wallet and offer to split the bill, even though he would most likely turn you down and pay in full. Cut the foolish selfish nonsense of "whoever asked the other person out should pay" [Selfish women's logic].

8.) Whether you split the bill or he pays it in full, politely thank him for the date and day out.

Simple!

She should not think she is entitled to his money, to be spent on and be treated like a queen because she has a puuuussy and he wants her, so she can milk and drain him.

Going on a date should not be a torment, exploitation, degradation or humiliation of men; where a woman feels powerful and entitled.

@Nwachi22, please come and learn to rebuild your brain to learn how to be a lady. The things you were not taught when you were growing up, can be learnt online in the 21st century.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Shebbs: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

You broke men are the most disgusting and irritating men living on earth. Why would he go on a date without holding enough money undecided

I’m very sure the lady was on her own jejely when the broke fool asked her on a date.

If a guy take me out, only a bottle of red wine I will order alone is over 8k and we haven’t even talked of food and other things.

Who Is This Useless, Broke, Uncultured Goat?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
How can she carry her own food to a date in a public restaurant? Broke guyz should just stop pretending and avoid the outing part or any other monetery part that will lead to emberasement at the end of the day. Things are so expensive to the point that 10k no dey even reach to drink bear and cat-fish peper soup again

10k can't obviously drink "Bear". But if it's beer, what kind of beer can't 10k buy??

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nazgul: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proserpina:
This time frame would give more chances and justification for a lady to eat, after a long day at work fasting on a date would most likely not happen. So you see how you guys set yourself up, then turn on women for following your lead. Personally I don't go on dates on weekdays because of the nature of my job. You see personality, lifestyle differs. And dinner dates really shouldn't be with someone you are just getting to know because at the end you may end up not achieving that.

Not everyone lives in Lagos, although I believe if you truly want to know someone they should be at their well relaxed state. Not jogging dates between work days, how you get the best of that amuse me. Weekends are best moments for dates. But then Lagosians lifestyle differ sha.

Lol... You take a tired, hungry lady go date you no make she chop. I hear you grin grin She will even order take away she will microwave for the following day. grin grin grin Keep setting yourselves up, you hear. grin grin cheesy
I'm talking about girls doing 9am-5pm jobs. The way you girls reason sometimes makes me weak. If you close from work by 5pm and have a date by 7 or 8pm, shouldn't common sense tell you to go home, take a bath, eat, put on something nice, smell fresh and then come out...who comes directly to a date from the office? When you'll get home latest by 6pm.

@bolded
It has nothing to do with whether she's tired or hungry, it has to do with her character as a girl. I've taken several girls on dates to know this. A jobless student might not even want to take anything you'll end up forcing and begging her to eat, but a supposed working class girl who earns a reasonable pay might see it as an opportunity to stock food for the whole week.

I don't even know the angle you're coming from. Even if you don't work on weekends and we choose to hangout on weekends, it's not an avenue for you to quench your empty stomach unless we both agree that we're going to eat.

I can call you and ask if you're free that I'm hungry, if you're free we can go and eat. I do that sometimes when I'm bored to some of my close female friends. But if we're still in the process of knowing each other, any outing should be to actually know each other and not for eating.

You girls should change your attitude towards men. Everything shouldn't be about money.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

Lol. It’s obvious that aside lack of exposure, you’re also mentally sick and need help.

You talk like someone who was conceived, born and bread under Ikeja bridge. So uncultured behaviour.

Won’t reply your messages again.

I am not the one who thinks I should pick the place where someone will take me on a date and the person will be paying.

The person with such an entitlement mentality is the person with uncultured behaviours; who is hungry because she was conceived, born and bread under Abule Egba bridge.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Shebbs: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Persephone1:
Things are freaking expensive now, the 12k food may be just a plate and drink. The man is immature , the lady should have paid the money or suggest to go Dutch on this.

May we not meet an immature man o

Yes The Man Is Immature And The Lady In Question Is Mature Enough For Eating 12k On A Date Without Considering If The Man Can Afford That Amount At The Time, Knowing Fully Well Her Phone Is Off. You’re Just Another Useless Goat, No Sense.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

Nna, there is no need pointing out anything to you because it’s obvious we don’t have same level of exposure and understanding.
I don’t want to end up trading words with you because that’s where you’re headed.

All I ask you was to point out the place where you held her accountable for her bad behaviour.

It is not rocket science except you did not.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gamesmart: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shebbs:

Yes The Man Is Immature And The Lady In Question Is Mature Enough For Eating 12k On A Date Without Considering If The Man Can Afford That Amount At The Time, Knowing Fully Well Her Phone Is Off. You’re Just Another Useless Goat, No Sense.

No mind the hungry delusionals.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Proserpina: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by YouandiAllofus: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Incrediblekutty:

10k can't obviously drink "Bear". But if it's beer, what kind of beer can't 10k buy??
grin fact-checkers have arrived!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nazgul: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proserpina:
The same you that talk about traffic still expects a lady to do all that within that time frame. Lol more reason you should fix dates on weekends.

Lol these your rants dey funny me sha cheesy grin, so you are advocating for not eating on a date? Lol I hear you. Funny thing is I'm not even talking about food here and I'm not interested.
What I'm on about is types and purpose of dates. Lol. If you don't want your date to eat, set the occasion. It's very simple. When she wants to order, tell her No.

With a Nigerian man, everything is about money ooooooooooooooo
Keep shifting the goal post about traffic.

Na people like una Dem go tell one una go de argue say na two you hear. Who goes to an eatery without eating, did you read what I've been writing or are you just trying to troll me?

What I'm saying and have been saying is eating like a glutton on a date like the lady in question is wrong. If it's a plate of food your guy can afford to pay for accept it in good faith, if it's meat pie, collect it and go cos you're not there to eat, you're there to talk not to order for food like a refugee. He called you out to talk to you not to spoon feed you.

If you cannot see the point I'm trying to make then I don't think I should continue this conversation.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by RayRay06677(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's called "vex money"
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Proserpina: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proserpina:
Oga Naz I have heard you. Lol . 12k food no be food like refugee, some cocktail expensive pass that.

BTW, I know some ladies overdo and it's not nice cheesy
The thread didn't say cocktail of 12k, it said food. And you've been shouting this cocktail since we started talking, if cocktail is "hungrying" you, better talk now o, make we know wetin we go do for you. 🙄
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Proserpina: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by lascos912(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

shame on your father

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Judolisco(m): 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:
Dear Nigerian Girls, please don't eat more than the amount you have in your wallet....

Some of you that have no money at all, please bring food from your house when coming.

Because una don use outing as opportunity to dey eat like thief.
she chop half tank of petrol
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by seguno2: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
pansophist:

Over-impressing comes from insecurity, lack of confidence, a scarcity mindset, and an ignorance of how power dynamics in relationship works.

I have always maintained that its broke guys that spend so much to prove themselves, since they have nothing going for them. They desperately have to come off as financially bouyant, and will even betray themselves just to secure a woman's acceptance.

But they failed with such strategy. The surest way will be to increase one value organically, that if a girl choose to walk out of your life, you'll feel sorry for her because both of you know it's her loss.

For example If Davido goes for a date with a girl in a local restaurant in Oshodi, no one will look down on him or assume he is broke. The girl will even think it's cute or that he is down to earth. grin

It goes back to the psychological phenomena known as the halo effect. The same rule used to punish a low value man will be used to reward a high value man. The work is always in yourself as a man, not outside.

Men shouldn't go to a date feeling like a chicken, feeling like she is doing you a favour to be there, even when you're the one spending. But for a man to be spending and still have to over impress is a very had foundation. Go work on yourself instead.

Is this what blacks do, overdressing and doing bling bling spending on wasting assets instead of getting real to work on their communities for reduced racism as Asians and Arabs are doing

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Proserpina:
Guy come and be going. Wetin self? They guy in the video said food not water (babe go sha drink something) but we all know how Nigerians classify everything as food nah.
Oya you are right, she shouldn't eat food up to 12 k.
Finally...a female accepts that what her fellow female did was wrong.

Proserpina:
BTW , I no mind party jollof. He dey hungry me grin grin it's been long I enter owanbe grin grin
In church today my pastor said that whatever we declare and exercise our faith, we would have it.

So receive party jollof rice in Jesus name...I've declared. You can now open your pot in faith and eat the rice. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Judolisco(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

I dont know why women cant just courteously suggest the man do the ordering for both of them...no guy man will refuse to pay food he ordered for.... instead of behaving like an inconsiderate, hungry, entitled person...
lol... Na why I like dis platform bdis grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by ufotunang: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guy you do not have money...why inviting a girl for a date or you should had taken her to Mama Ngozi canteen where they sell food 400 naira a plate than taking her to a expensive restaurant

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by ufotunang: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Naija girls.. invite them for a date at a restaurant they will want to finish all the foods in the restaurant... nawaoooo
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by nkemjacob2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
D both parties fool themselves.
D girl would have mind her spendings. D guy would have indirectly tell the girl her budget.

Two immature People are on the scene again undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Gentew(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

If it is a big shame to all broke men. Can we say a shout out to all the broke ladies...... Stop using your kpekvs to reason!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by unbiased2021: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwachi22:

😂 You want show your babe say you get money.
She must be a very nice person. Someone who is worth keeping.

Don’t mind me jare.
And yea she’s definitely for keep.
I don’t know why some guys here are so bitter towards ladies…

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by unbiased2021: 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
djon78:

Yeah eating at Chinese restaurant will be around the amount you talked about

But there dishes makes sense and worth it

Swears
Except squid, I won’t try it ever again
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by brownbib(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Low budget wants to wine and dine! Please pay up jor.

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by fabolouz1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
Most ladies are so daft.
They see breakfast ,lunch or dinner dates as an avenue to drench any unlucky guy who takes them out on such dates and the irony is you see them eat like gluttons with no table manners .
Some even invite their friends to join them .

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by Originalsly: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why didn't he take her to Mama Put? I'm sure he was trying to impress her by taking her to a fancy restaurant with Mama Put money or ... expecting to pay Mama Put price. People must learn to stay in their lane ... or find out how it works in another.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay After His Date Ate N12k Food At Restaurant by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Forget all dis nonsense ur sayin.. Have conscience nd make sure u gat moni jus in case smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christmas Snake Is Here: Python Killed By Hunter, Sold / Benzoic Acid: Important Information About The Substance In Fanta, Sprite / The Snake I Killed On My Arrival In The Village

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69