Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria (18177 Views)

Can This Be Nigerian Made Sex Doll? / Aba Made Sex,doll For,sale / Aba Made Sex Doll Has Arrived O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Munamu: 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
Flows001:
I agree with you.

I recently met one 20 years old single Mum on Facebook, like joke like joke, this babe came and spent a week in my place, both her and her child stay with her Mum, so she left the child and came to my place..

Till today, I'm still surprised at how easy it was for me to convince her to come around, no be say na money I give her ooh, only a little transport token and the babe came, was cooking delicacies for me back to back, I dey always come back from work come jam food, got to a point that she was even using her money to buy additional ingredients to cook, wetin shock me pass be say the babe dey wash my clothes reach all my boxers sef, of course with the daily services in the ozaa room wink wink..

Even though I enjoyed her all round services, I wouldn't dare invite her over again, before she go begin think say she be my girlfriend, you know how single babes dey behave nah..

Thank God sef na like 3 hours journey from her Mum's place to where I stay, so she will require permission before she go come...

Na just to chop and go been make me invite her, no be love carry me go her DM, as I'm already in a serious relationship .. cheesy cheesy grin

U go wise up, the day one go die for your room
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2023
ravensckar:
That shakara na him go make the se.x sweet nau. I'll feel like a conqueror. cheesy cheesy

There's nothing to conquer about sex. I hate sex that comes after so much struggle and stress.

At the end of it, you will query yourself if it's worth the effort and most times, it doesn't.

The end result of sex is to cum. There's nothing to gain from sex than that.

Except someone I truly like, I hardly kiss these girls. The closest I can go in romance is touching with my fingers and then the actual penetration.

6 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:22am On Jun 12, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Why are se shameless men going around getting them pregnant?

Taking care of a child is not an easy task
May God punish anyone that impregnated someone else sister or daughter. Amen

May God bless all the single mothers out there going through hell to take care of their child. Amen

Train your girl child properly oo. It's mostly greed for material things that lead these girls into single motherhood.

And most times, these girls will clearly follow a guy that they know is a philanderer. As in, some one they know that he's seeing other girls, they will still be with him.

By the time they get pregnant, it happens that they are not even among the top five of the guy's choice in his bucket of girlfriends.

The only ones I pity are those ones that take in just immediately after secondary school.

And honestly, some of these girls are well behaved. Except it's the burden of single motherhood that make them mellow.
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2023
ikeno:

There's these lady in my neighborhood who was so much in love with her guy very loyal and faithful to her guy. He promised her marriage, she got pregnant for the guy and he became a different person entirely maltreating her, beating her, even denying the pregnancy.
She later left the guy when the beating became too much and was scared of aborting the pregnancy because of her life.
She's now a single mother taking care of her child all alone.
Will you blame her for being a single mother?

Yes, because she was foolish enough to be having unprotected sex with someone that hasn't married her.

Her foolishness may be out of love but then she was foolish.
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Vintage9999: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Lol. It's true. Was involved with one last year.
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2023
Sha, Nigerian women don suffer. embarassed

They should just protect themselves more, seeing how pregnancy affects a woman more than a man. A man like me wey dey fear to give woman belly dey rare. So protect thy self.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2023
kuse2:
This thread is ridiculous.

Why so much hate for people that are just trying to survive.. Let them breath!

If you are not married, feeding a family, paying school fees, paying house rent and paying for medicare, you do not have a single right to run your mouth..

Much love to all the mamas doing all for the love of their kid(s). Love u all and God bless you

A lot of the people making such derogatory comments here are teenagers and other young agbaya adults still being fed by their parents

They have not yet seen life!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Merch:
Single mothers are a menace to the society, they’re all useless and worthless angry date them at your own peril

It is not the stupid thoughtless comment you made that shocked me, what I find most shocking is the fact that 24 brainless Nairalanders actually liked it! angry
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Beastnation(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2023
I don't think we should make fun of people's suffering... We can make our points either ways... These ladies are suffering, if they had any other means of survival I don't think they'll come so low to sleeping around..

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by sow4me(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Flows001:
I agree with you.

I recently met one 20 years old single Mum on Facebook, like joke like joke, this babe came and spent a week in my place, both her and her child stay with her Mum, so she left the child and came to my place..

Till today, I'm still surprised at how easy it was for me to convince her to come around, no be say na money I give her ooh, only a little transport token and the babe came, was cooking delicacies for me back to back, I dey always come back from work come jam food, got to a point that she was even using her money to buy additional ingredients to cook, wetin shock me pass be say the babe dey wash my clothes reach all my boxers sef, of course with the daily services in the ozaa room wink wink..

Even though I enjoyed her all round services, I wouldn't dare invite her over again, before she go begin think say she be my girlfriend, you know how single babes dey behave nah..

Thank God sef na like 3 hours journey from her Mum's place to where I stay, so she will require permission before she go come...

Na just to chop and go been make me invite her, no be love carry me go her DM, as I'm already in a serious relationship .. cheesy cheesy grin

If na Lagos you dey bro, gimme her digits. I need such a woman

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Aklee4994(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
ravensckar:
This thread is funny as fvck! I don laugh tire tonight. One guy even said he's the king of leftovers. Wetin person no go hear for this nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Personally, I find single mothers disgusting. I can't imagine inserting my JT inside hole wey pikin don drop (especially since it's not my child). The way most of them act desperate, clingy and in need of a second chance is a turn off for me. Me wey like make woman dey do small shakara. cheesy cheesy
@ bolded LOl 😂 The guy from the city of AJ...Ajegunle to the world 🌎 bruh 😎

Note: you Dey talk sense to the senseless ones here and you’re a Yoga 🧘‍♀️ man 👨

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Train your girl child properly oo. It's mostly greed for material things that lead these girls into single motherhood.

And most times, these girls will clearly follow a guy that they know is a philanderer. As in, some one they know that he's seeing other girls, they will still be with him.

By the time they get pregnant, it happens that they are not even among the top five of the guy's choice in his bucket of girlfriends.

The only ones I pity are those ones that take in just immediately after secondary school.

And honestly, some of these girls are well behaved. Except it's the burden of single motherhood that make them mellow.

You're right
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Flows001(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Munamu:

U go wise up, the day one go die for your room
Guy man no go ever loose guard naa grin cheesy
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Flows001(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
sow4me:

If na Lagos you dey bro, gimme her digits. I need such a woman
No na Abuja I dey bro, I for no mind to pass her over at all..

Such ladies go yapa for Lagos too..

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
JapaToDNext:
Bitter set of people

One lives in my neighborhood, very bitter woman

She wan use juju kill me

Funny thing be say, I am not even befriendy her

Just good morning, good morning levels
She dey mad, shey na u give am belle?

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by JapaToDNext: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
ashawopikin:
She dey mad, shey na u give am belle?
thank God u dey c am

The best thing na to dey avoid them and always use sense when around them

Because if u loose guard, den go strike u

Single mothers no get joy

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Munamu: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=Flows001 post=123749319]
Guy man no go ever loose guard naa grin cheesy[/quote

It doesn't worth it. Tiptap is safer
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by nevadahenz2014(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
idan gan gan
neutralmind:
Bros its obvious you have loads of experience in this field.

As a matter of fact you are the real IDAN
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by davidodufote: 3:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Majority of these single mothers get bitter soul o, those that have sweet heart no reach 5%. Funniest thing be say those ppl sabi claim territory, super jealous but dey sabi Bleep and feed you with food. Single mothers sabi babalawo, wolf and alfa die . Those ppl their leg long ehn, if you no use common sense , dey go spoil your life I swear. Most of them are just so bittered at heart ❤, but they go sex you anywhere, anytime , any day with that there big yansh wey go dey confuse your destiny anyhow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Let me share my experience with a single mother.

I met this teenage looking girl on Facebook and we started chatting. It happens that she lives close to my house, so I invited her over.

She said that she would love to come but there's a constrain. That her elder sister left her child with her and there's no one to look after the child at home except her.

She asked if I don't mind her coming with the baby. I asked her how old is the baby and she said 1 year old and I was like, 1 year should be able to sleep off quickly so we do our do so no lele, you can come with him.

In less than 5 minutes, the girl is in my bus stop with the baby and she was really looking young. I teased her that her mates in the North are already married with kids so she too is not too young to be a mother and we laughed it off.

Fast forward to my apartment, she put the baby on the bed while we entered kitchen and started with dodgy while she stuck her head out so the baby will be seeing her face and not cry.

I thought I got myself a tear nylon youngie.

After the first round, she attended to the baby and he slept off. But I was suspicious all along from the fact that she was able to leave her house with her supposedly sister's one year old baby to the way the baby was clinging on her.

Then the second round started but this time in the room and all round nacking since the baby has slept off.

In the heat of the f_ck and ecstasy, I pressed her breast and breast milk rushed out. I didn't understand that, I had to press it more and then more breast milk dropped. It was then I confirmed that I have been nacking a lactating mother.

Oh wow, she couldn't even wait to wean her child... Immediately that happened the mumu girl just covered her face with her hands in shame. That was the end anyway.

She was 20 years old as at that time.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2023
davidodufote:
Majority of these single mothers get bitter soul o, those that have sweet heart no reach 5%. Funniest thing be say those ppl sabi claim territory, super jealous but dey sabi Bleep and feed you with food. Single mothers sabi babalawo, wolf and alfa die . Those ppl their leg long ehn, if you no use common sense , dey go spoil your life I swear. Most of them are just so bittered at heart ❤, but they go sex you anywhere, anytime , any day with that there big yansh wey go dey confuse your destiny anyhow

Except you're there for relationships. I have never talk to these girls in a way that they will ever reason seeing themselves beyond the sex paddy that they are to me.

So, how and what do you get with them that you get to see this bitterness you're talking about?

They'll just come to my house, we Bleep and I give them transport money. E no pass that, so what leads to the bitterness?
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by charlsecy(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Postinor:
I would love to Bleep a single mother,lick her pussy in and out, thrust in my black mamba in her ass while pressing her boobs to a pulp,whoo,if u are a single mother reading this chat me up so we could practicalise all this,my dick is always ready for a showdown
Too much details...
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2023
You never jam runs girl wey upgrade to wife for house ?
I negotiated price for one night, this girl ended up spending a week. Though she's just a student that was newly introduced to the game.
I nearly loose guide if not for redpill undecided

Flows001:
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
I negotiated price for one night, this girl ended up spending a week. Though she's just a student that was newly introduced to the game.

Not sure I've ever entertained a girl beyond a night. I have phobia for cohabitation.

I always discharge them just after the first night if they mistakenly sleep over.

One came to my house and I was joking when I asked her to sleep over. To my surprise, she agreed to sleep over. After the first night, she said she was going for a job interview so she left, only to call back later that she would like to come back to the house.

I told her that I'm not around. It's always easy for me to discharge them since I don't give them my actual house address but always go to the bus stop nearby to pick them with my car. So, they can't locate my house by themselves.

Note: This one is just a 21 year old spoilt child and not a single mother. It wasn't even a hookup or anything.
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
I like your spirit bro.
Sometimes sweet things no dey allow person reason straight grin

Dailyparrot:

Not sure I've ever entertained a girl beyond a night. I have phobia for cohabitation.

I always discharge them just after the first night if they mistakenly sleep over.

One came to my house and I was joking when I asked her to sleep over. To my surprise, she agreed to sleep over. After the first night, she said she was going for a job interview so she left, only to call back later that she would like to come back to the house.

I told her that I'm not around. It's always easy for me to discharge them since I don't give them my actual house address but always go to the bus stop nearby to pick them with my car. So, they can't locate my house by themselves.

Note: This one is just a 21 year old spoilt child and not a single mother. It wasn't even a hookup or anything.
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I've noticed that once a girl becomes a single mother, she let's her guard down. Worst are those single mothers that come from poor homes and the baby daddies absconded, leaving them with the responsibility of taking care of their children.

There's 90% chances of sexing a single mother the same day that you met her. Most of them rely on social media (Facebook especially) to get their clients.

Most times, you wouldn't know that these girls are single mothers because they look so young. But then, they are always cheap and easy to sleep with.

With the increase in the number of single mothers, are there guys out there that still find it difficult to get laid?

Funnily, there's no significant difference between sexing these single mothers and sexing a girl that has not given birth. They still produce the same juice enough to give you lubrication to thrust in and out until you cum. grin

The weight of single motherhood on the girl child isn't funny guys. Most of them have stopped body counting

SINGLE MOTHERS or OLOSHO??...
.bro Olosho is on the rise. fir the first time ever, I smash olosho with 6k. What tha heck has single mother gots to do wit it. YOU TALKIN RUBBBISH SIR!!!!! (no ofeince) angry
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Flows001(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

Omoh!! cheesy cheesy

Thank God for your life bro! 😁😁
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Being a single mother is not a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Girls Are Cool! / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.