Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67380 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Offpoint1:

Hi, I'm a professional digital marketer with wide experience and knowledge of digital marketing using social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Pinterest etc, to run a successful campaigns that generates great results.

I'll love to join your marketing team, with my skill sets, I'm confidence I'll generate great numbers of leads/users to your platform.

I will appreciate your contact email, thanks.
Awesome, reach me on charpell@driveinhud.com

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by gettingdol: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/5JjbXVy4gTo?feature=share

Argument btw a Doctor and Mechanic 😂😂😂
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by dikings(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
This thing will be an avenue for crime in Naija. ..
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Prolificgiant(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Charpell:
I just downloaded your app. Why do I have to upload my document to be verified before booking a ride?

We require users to upload their documents before carpooling for the following reasons:
1 Safety and Security: The safety of our users is our top priority. By uploading your documents, we can verify your identity and ensure that only genuine and trustworthy individuals are participating in the carpooling community. This helps create a safe and secure environment for all users.
2 Trust and Transparency: Uploading your documents helps build trust among carpooling participants. When others see that you have provided your identification, they can feel more confident in sharing rides with you. It promotes transparency and enhances the overall carpooling experience.

Rest assured that we take privacy and data protection seriously. Your personal information will be handled securely and in accordance with our privacy policy.
is it available in Ibadan ??

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
Viking07:
If you have to explain your brand name before your potential clients understand the meaning. Then something is wrong. There is a reason why bolt is popular.
Carry yourself go one side, haven't you wondered why the advert is still running? Don't you think the guy is cashing out? They have been running advert for close to a month on Nairaland and you think it cheap for it to be on front page. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Prolificgiant:
is it available in Ibadan ??
Yes
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Preciouschinwe:
I can never try this, it's very risky.
Chinwe, Nwannem ra pu that thing, it safe and secured. They have over 6000+ daily users all over Nigeria. They are extending theri territory to East Africa, don't sleep on the bicycle.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
muyico:
My phone can't open the app. Installed but not launching
One of the Customer service officer would get across to you. We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bukola94:
okay sir, God will help you, bring it live location asap, some of us need this app , going to & from work.
Dear Bukola94, we are on top of it and thank you for using our app.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ceejaytech:
Does it also operates in Lagos,cos I could see Abuja
We are in the whole of Nigeria & West Africa
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
MightySparrow:
I hope this will not be another avenue for kidnapping and other criminal activities.

Let's watch the news.
It's not. We have meetings with all drivers and security agency bi weekly.

Drivers are verified and cleared by security agencies before they can join our app.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Offpoint1:

Hi, I'm a professional digital marketer with wide experience and knowledge of digital marketing using social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Pinterest etc, to run a successful campaigns that generates great results.

I'll love to join your marketing team, with my skill sets, I'm confidence I'll generate great numbers of leads/users to your platform.

I will appreciate your contact email, thanks.
support@driveinhud.com
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Prolificgiant(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
Yes
so I can download the app on Google play store

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
toprealman:

Unless same booking, it should be 2 at the back. Safety first.
We don't joke with the bolded. Aside from the stringent back ground check on drivers. We have live video features on the app.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Prolificgiant:
so I can download the app on Google play store
Yes you can.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Offpoint1: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Charpell:

Awesome, reach me on charpell@driveinhud.com
Thanks, I've sent a message.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by MightySparrow: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
It's not. We have meetings with all drivers and security agency bi weekly.

Drivers are verified and cleared by security agencies before they can join our app.

I believe.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
Carry yourself go one side, haven't you wondered why the advert is still running? Don't you think the guy is cashing out? They have been running advert for close to a month on Nairaland and you think it cheap for it to be on front page. Dey play
I hope you’re not one of their representative. Because you no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by toprealman: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
We don't joke with the bolded. Aside from the stringent back ground check on drivers. We have live video features on the app.
Good luck with your hustle
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2023
toprealman:

Good luck with your hustle
I am the third female driver. Thank you.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2023
Viking07:
I hope you’re not one of their representative. Because you no get sense.
Na you no get sense, I ain't their rep. I have followed their journey from the scratch and you will be here when they reach the top. Good morning
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:10am On Jul 19, 2023
lavylilly:
Chinwe, Nwannem ra pu that thing, it safe and secured. They have over 6000+ daily users all over Nigeria. They are extending theri territory to East Africa, don't sleep on the bicycle.
okay
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2023
NoshakingGod:
If you can do tv and social media adverts e.g. Facebook, it will help market it faster.
You too can help spread the news to friends, family church members & colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2023
Charpell:
How much does it cost to use the carpooling platform?
Driveinhud is free to use for both riders and drivers. We do not charge any commissions, drivers receive the full amount paid by riders. We believe in empowering drivers and allowing them to earn the maximum benefit from their services.

Are there any charges or fees associated with using the platform?
To cover operational costs and provide a sustainable service, users will be charged quarterly fee of ₦1000 to create and maintain a trip. However, the first trip created by a user is free of charge as an introductory offer. This allows users to experience the benefits of carpooling without any initial financial commitment.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by JBoss25(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
See how unintelligent and backward some people are, the other cars you board with strangers how many times were you kidnapped? It is the one where the details of all the users and drivers have been collected and kept that you are skeptical about? Mstchew
As long as they're Lagosians they have every right to be skeptical, that state is really wild.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by April396949: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
"Driveinhud seems like a great solution for reducing transportation expenses by sharing rides with others. It's an innovative way to not only save money but also contribute to the environment by reducing traffic congestion and carbon emissions. I look forward to seeing how Driveinhud fosters a sense of community and encourages sustainable transportation options."

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by iHateFraudsters: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
angry

How much did these guys pay for these incessant adverts?

Or is the company owned by one of the mods?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Sunisonflex39(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
This thing don make front page 3 times..make una try rest..hunger dey

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by IyaTola: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
angry

How much did these guys pay for these incessant adverts?
Or is the company owned by one of the mods
Yes
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by IyaTola: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
This thing don make front page 3 times..make una try rest..hunger dey
Na you hunger dey catch, the app has spread as far as Ghana and Kenya. They are cashing out big time.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by IyaTola: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bukola94:
Is this available in Ilorin ?
Here are the step-by-step instructions:

Step 1: Referee Verification
During the verification process, the new user (referee) enters the referral's username of the person who referred them.

Step 2: Referral Reward
Once the new user's verification process is approved, the system credits the referral with 3 credits as a referral reward.

Step 3: Converting Credits to Money
The referral, who now has additional credits in their account, can choose to convert those credits into money.

Step 4: Withdrawal Process
You can initiate a withdrawal request to transfer the converted money to your Nigeria bank account.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by mikemiyaki: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
grin
Offpoint1:
Sounds good, but I ain't taking no trip on 3/4 seater private vehicle if I'm not fully armed to the teeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.