Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67373 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is an ad?
Good service though
Suites the times

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Blaze14k: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
What is this for Christ sake are we moving forward or backwards?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
tobenuel:
Wat kind of FP material is this?
I guess a paid advert
u saw sponsored post .. u still dey ask question .. a paid post

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
My question is who is responsible for maintenance of the car ...since u are also a patner in biz and collecting commission from car owners and passengers ..

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Blaze14k:
What is this for Christ sake are we moving forward or backwards?

It's an excellent idea. I think that's what Uber initially intended.
Everyone will be vetted - background check and everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Second question is in case of lastma or other security harassment on d car owner, do u have lawyers or how will u intervene to assist drivers.. or the drivers and passengers are on their own after u have collected ur own commission

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SeriouslySense(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
smileyIts a good idea, but Nigerians do not respect themselves.

Let me see, how Nigerians will behave with such a good idea.

With people who think primitively, that ladies pants brings money grin grin grin

Where are they going to. grin grin grin
PoliteActivist:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ausproxi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is a great innovation, it will surely help in this time of high cost of transportation

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
SeriouslySense:
smileyIts a good idea, but Nigerians do not respect themselves.

Let me see, how Nigerians will behave with such a good idea.

With people who think primitively, that ladies pants brings money grin grin grin

But they are behaving themselves with Uber. With Uber you are alone with a stranger. At least with this one there'd be other people there

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SeriouslySense(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yes it is. That's what decent people do.

Except we are not talking about ordinary human beings here grin grin
ausproxi:
This is a great innovation, it will surely help in this time of high cost of transportation
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
My question is who is responsible for maintenance of the car ...since u are also a patner in biz and collecting commission from car owners and passengers ..
We do not collect commission from car owners and passengers.

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SeriouslySense(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lets hope Nigerians can keep it simple and easy. smiley smiley
PoliteActivist:

But they are behaving themselves with Uber. With Uber you are alone with a stranger. At least with this one there'd be other people there

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Thank you, security is our concern

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
Second question is in case of lastma or other security harassment on d car owner, do u have lawyers or how will u intervene to assist drivers.. or the drivers and passengers are on their own after u have collected ur own commission
Before the trip, the car owner must have made arrangement where the pickup will start. We built in excellent messaging and video feauture for communication

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Teejay13(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
I just checked, the mobile app has no review. I don't get it. Is it because it is new or no one has used it?

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
ausproxi:
Thank you
Teejay13:
I just checked, the mobile app has no review. I don't get it. Is it because it is new or no one has used it?
Yes, its new

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Kalaba(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Frank688915:
nairaland is broke, it's surely a paid advert
Broke or not, this information is what every Nigerian needs right now.
The benefits of the app cannot be overemphasised. The earlier we embrace this, the better for us and the environment.
How about this helping to reduce traffic congestion on our roads?
nice one OP @charpell, keep it up.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by emerged01(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hope ritualist no go take advantage of this good initiative.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you, we want to avoid it

Urwcm.
Please I don't know this guy from Adam o, in case anyone is wondering. I'm just giving my honest opinion.
Mr. Chappell, the whole thing will be dependent on how well people can be vetted - and Nigerians are not an easy people to vet!

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kalaba:

Broke or not, this information is what every Nigerian needs right now.
The benefits of the app cannot be overemphasised. The earlier we embrace this, the better for us and the environment.
How about this helping to reduce traffic congestion on our roads?
nice one OP @charpell, keep it up.
Thank you

emerged01:
Hope ritualist no go take advantage of this good initiative.
We vet every user before they use our platform
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Urwcm.
Please I don't know this guy from Adam o, in case anyone is wondering. I'm just giving my honest opinion.
Mr. Chappell, the whole thing will be dependent on how well people can be vetted - and Nigerians are not an easy people to vet!
Security is our priority, anyone who refuse to be vetted cannot use the app
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yea right! in Naizooria? You mean share my ride with kidnappers, Armed robbers, pickpockets, terrorists, riualists, yahoo men and women, prostitutes, scammers and herdsmen? NO WAY!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
melonsgroup:
Becareful who share a ride with..
This is Nigeria
it's safe, NIN is send to the police and DSS. It safe
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by sainsburry: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good Product Good Thinking
Well Done Bro However Take. Background Check Very Serious To Avoid Stories That Touch The Heart
Well Done Driveinhud

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SeriouslySense(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
okay their our attitudes will determine if innovative ideas can thrive.

PoliteActivist:

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
it's safe, NIN is send to the police and DSS. It safe
Yea right! Thats shit don't work!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
tobenuel:
Wat kind of FP material is this?
I guess a paid advert
No, it not. It a young chap with 4 brilliant young mind to reduce the problem of subsidy removal. Appreciate the efforts as they are currently in Ghana, Kenya and South Africa

5 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A new innovation that will help to jointly pay for Uber/Bolt/etc.

The only disadvantage is for a cool headed lady to share a ride with a very useless moronn, unknown at the beginning.
it's Safe NIN is sent to DSS and police and a real time monitoring at the back end.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
kiss
PoliteActivist:
This is an ad?
Good service though
Suites the times
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
They partner with a reputable mechanic to ensure regular checks.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
Yes, all drivers are vetted and review at the end of every trips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.