Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67371 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Iinnov8:
I get this respinse when i try to download it
We are sorry, the app is currently only in Nigeria. We are working hard to expand to other countries. What country are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Iinnov8: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Charpell:

We are sorry, the app is currently only in Nigeria. We are working hard to expand to other countries. What country are you from?

I dey Naija, baba... grin
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
Iinnov8:

I dey Naija, baba... grin
No vex grin. Check if you are using VPN

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Nefort: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A new innovation that will help to jointly pay for Uber/Bolt/etc.

The only disadvantage is for a cool headed lady to share a ride with a very useless moronn, unknown at the beginning.
Same as entering public transport. Will you refuse entering a bus because you feel the other passengers are morons?

7 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
See how unintelligent and backward some people are, the other cars you board with strangers how many times were you kidnapped? It is the one where the details of all the users and drivers have been collected and kept that you are skeptical about? Mstchew

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2023
Is this available in Ilorin ?
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Meerahbel: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2023
Bukola94:
Is this available in Ilorin ?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2023
Meerahbel:
Yes
please oga how can I download the app, I am spending too much on transport since the subsidy removal. My route is Taiwo,Unity and G.R.A. Hope the app will work on S8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Meerahbel: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2023
Bukola94:
please oga how can I download the app, I am spending too much on transport since the subsidy removal. My route is Taiwo,Unity and G.R.A. Hope the app will work on S8
Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Meerahbel: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2023
OmoFiditi:
How can I invest, let's do business?
Send them a mail
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Meerahbel:
Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone
have downloaded it. What of the one for drivers? Let me introduce that to him,he complain not making enough profit on uber.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by zumbigbo(m): 9:44am On Jul 11, 2023
No chance in Naija...too much criminals and bad minded ppl
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Meerahbel: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Bukola94:
have downloaded it. What of the one for drivers? Let me introduce that to him,he complain not making enough profit on uber.
it's the same process he would select drivers. Ensure his verified
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
efficiencie:

Na so. Do these guys add SWOT analysis to their business strategy? Ride sharing in Lagos? Na so person go enter ride wey get kidnappers waiting for one chance or ritual victim.
Get lost, go to their social media platforms and see the engagement they have and to shock you, investors are falling hill over shoulder for them. They are presently being court by Asian investors.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2023
You obviously have done business in your life to mention them buying car
Omoapena:
They should get the cars themselves and give it out to people to use mainly on their app...

The influx of this this stupid apps is much, even lagride with their own cars is still struggling to dominate the market...
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2023
alobright17:

No IOS version yet ?
It's there na
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by TechPine: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
See how unintelligent and backward some people are, the other cars you board with strangers how many times were you kidnapped? It is the one where the details of all the users and drivers have been collected and kept that you are skeptical about? Mstchew
Nefort:

Same as entering public transport. Will you refuse entering a bus because you feel the other passengers are morons?
As you might have known, many here are mischievous, petty, and jealous. Anything to bring down another person's business is there exlir

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
oga driveinhub,am not able to use the app,it somehow need updates, it is not bringing my destination, where I want to go. Why not introduce live location like Google maps or just copy that Oride stuff from Opay.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bukola94:
oga driveinhub,am not able to use the app,it somehow need updates, it is not bringing my destination, where I want to go. Why not introduce live location like Google maps or just copy that Oride stuff from Opay.
If you can’t find you location, you can create one. The app allows you to create custom location.

We are working hard to bring on the live location, thanks for the feedback

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by marsup: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
With how heartless, and greedy most Nigerians are...
How do you know you aren't sharing a ride with an armed thief, or a kidnapper?
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by bluefilm: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Sponsored Post

Ideas that can only work in places where insecurity is not their number problem.

Imagine sharing my travel details with kidnappers and ritualists?

God forbid BAT thing biko.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by NoshakingGod(f): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
If you can do tv and social media adverts e.g. Facebook, it will help market it faster.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
NoshakingGod:
If you can do tv and social media adverts e.g. Facebook, it will help market it faster.
Thanks we are working on it
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by DaddyCoool: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

Ideas that can only work in places where insecurity is not their number problem.

Imagine sharing my travel details with kidnappers and ritualists?

God forbid BAT thing biko.

Sharing what travel details? My friend you are not sharing anything. All you know is that your fellow persengers are vetted and known to the company, unlike other modes of public transportation where you share rides with people NOBODY knows anything about!

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by timiade446(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Seun gats chop snake peppersoup and money no dey grin
Frank688915:
nairaland is broke, it's surely a paid advert
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Sharing what travel details? My friend you are not sharing anything. All you know is that your fellow persengers are vetted and known to the company, unlike other modes of public transportation where you share rides with people NOBODY knows anything about!
Thank you the response, I was wondering where I mentioned they will be sharing travel details with other passengers
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by bluefilm: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:

Please explain this part for me again biko:

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Chetas81(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
The Nigerian citizen remain with primitive mentality

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by dikings(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Driveinhud will end in tears people will use it for robberyin Naija
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by bluefilm: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Don't blame anybody for being skeptical.

It is the dangerous time we live in.

So just because I want to carpool and save costs, na so I go take enter one organized one-chance ride abi?

Thunder gbagbukwee unu ncha dia.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by integrity16(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
But this is not available in Nigeria. Is it??

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by DaddyCoool: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

Please explain this part for me again biko:

So what part of it don't you understand??
You people try to find fault in everything. This is a VERY GOOD idea. Instead of vehicles running one person at a time and wasting resources, harming the environment!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.