Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67257 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Bigchristo:
Its never an idea to share ride with someone you don’t know, make we nor just Dey reason finance first, if I nor get enough to go where am going I will simply enter bus 🚌
Go and check them out on Google play store and see review. Dey play just dey play
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2023
dyera:
We don hear, how many times una go advertise this thing for front page. At least use banner ad after you do sponsored post. I no want see this thing for front page again o.
undecided
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by tiswell(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Hamachi:
Una no dey like better thing.
what is good about boarding a taxi with a stranger in a terrorist infested country?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
tiswell:
what is good about boarding a taxi with a stranger in a terrorist infested country?
Noted. I have been using them for the past one month Oga

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by tiswell(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hamachi:
Noted. I have been using them for the past one month Oga
goodluck to you then
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bigchristo: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hamachi:
Go and check them out on Google play store and see review. Dey play just dey play
Until you go share ride with an armed robber you go know say I nor Dey play 😂
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
wink
tiswell:
goodluck to you then
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by efficiencie(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post

Na so. Do these guys add SWOT analysis to their business strategy? Ride sharing in Lagos? Na so person go enter ride wey get kidnappers waiting for one chance or ritual victim.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Omoapena(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
They should get the cars themselves and give it out to people to use mainly on their app...

The influx of this this stupid apps is much, even lagride with their own cars is still struggling to dominate the market...
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by UptownVibes(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
First go share ride with thief or kidnapers ,you go understand say it’s not worth it.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Ameoba300: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A new innovation that will help to jointly pay for Uber/Bolt/etc.

The only disadvantage is for a cool headed lady to share a ride with a very useless moronn, unknown at the beginning.

I hope kidnappers don't boycott the app. God help us. Make person no go share ride with cocaine dealer... police catch everybody grin
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by gassbee: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Surest way to kidnapping and robbery
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ufotty2001: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kidnapping will be much
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by OmoFiditi: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
How can I invest, let's do business?

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by tomzyELNINO: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Winneygirl:
This is such a paid advert!!!
Una no even hide am.

How do you expect them to make money to maintain the website?

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
i love this. kudos to the developers and minds behind this

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post

Higher risk for our society...let's see how it goes
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by uuzba(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
melonsgroup:
Becareful who you share a ride with..
This is Nigeria
You go and pick one guy that will be messing inside the car, and you've just entered traffic jam.
To continue the ride or to escape? grin
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Sprints3: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is a good innovation however Nigerians are evil in fact their evil fit dey drag with Satan himself. Watch how they will use this to kidnap people in the east. Nigerians need to be sensitized morally the country is really upside down for anything to work smoothly in Nigeria we need to sensitize people especially in the aspect of sincerity.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by chieveboy(m): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
All the best guys. Cool congrats by the way.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by TechPine: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
OmoFiditi:
How can I invest, let's do business?
Yes you can invest, you can reach out to support@driveinhud.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Chucks13: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
It is a nice idea but the day you will share ride with notorious kidnapper or armed robber or one chance miscreant or a ritualist then you will know Nigeria of today is red in term of safety. Pls be careful, "awuuuf dey spoil belle".

My advise no string attached pls and I wish the business owner all the best but I'm sorry I can't risk such in Nigeria of today.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by agbolahan1991(m): 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Make u go book ride with kidnappers or ritualist
Otilorrr
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by CivilEngineer90: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Great idea however security will always be an issue though especially now that can theft is rising
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ConquerorK: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

A new innovation that will help to jointly pay for Uber/Bolt/etc.

The only disadvantage is for a cool headed lady to share a ride with a very useless moronn, unknown at the beginning.

Your name says it all
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Swissli(f): 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
Kidnapping Rate Just Increased Officially
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by alobright17(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:

How it works

Sponsored Post

No IOS version yet ?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by DANIEL5050(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Great initiative!

This will also help people to connect. Especially, finding lovers and connections

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Beuberry:
Nice
DANIEL5050:
Great initiative!

This will also help people to connect. Especially, finding lovers and connections
iLoveYouToo:
i love this. kudos to the developers and minds behind this

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate your support

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Beuberry(f): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Iinnov8: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
I get this respinse when i try to download it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters / CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.