Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67366 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by DaddyCoool: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

Don't blame anybody for being skeptical.

It is the dangerous time we live in.

So just because I want to carpool and save costs, na so I go take enter one organized one-chance ride abi?

Thunder gbagbukwee unu ncha dia.

He is right. You are truly unintelligent and backward.
Anyway, whether you like it or not, this is something that will inevitably become the norm. It is an idea whose time has come!

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by efficiencie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you

We vet every user before they use our platform

So you can vet ritualist? That you have someone's ID card and done background checks does not stop a criminal from colluding with the driver. The only time background checks will work is if someone can report a crime but if the victims are switched off by an armed robber or ritualist how will your organization know that a driver and some passengers haven't organized a criminal ring to commit armed robbery or kidnapping for ritual purposes. This is Nigeria ohh. Materialistic society. High exchange rates. High prices. No jobs. All this equals crime and Driveinhud may just be the right tool for a criminal syndicate.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
integrity16:
But this is not available in Nigeria. Is it??
It's available in only Nigeria, check to be sure you are not using VPN, or you switch to IOS
Thanks
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by longayink: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Una see how APC sent you back to the 20th Century.
Driveinhub while it's like a given for every 18+ year adult can afford a car in other developing countries. Some of you can no longer afford Agbado, the staple food recommended by Tinubu during his presidential campaign. Ethnoreligious bigots full Nigeria.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by IamAtAnger: 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Its very obvious that you're a dullard
marsup:
With how heartless, and greedy most Nigerians are...
How do you know you aren't sharing a ride with an armed thief, or a kidnapper?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by TheGift: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Charpell:
Introduction:
Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post

This is obviously an innovative and necessary idea.

I think you should reconsider rebranding (I.e changing the name) to resonate more with what it actually does.

"Drive-in" does not. And "hud", what is Hud?

People tend to be drawn to brand names that speaks to something related or that they can relate to. The name doesn't work for both. Please reconsider.

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheGift:

This is obviously an innovative and necessary idea.

I think you should reconsider rebranding (I.e changing the name) to resonate more with what it actually does.

"Drive-in" does not. And "hud", what is Hud?

People tend to be drawn to brand names that speaks to something related or that they can relate to. The name doesn't work for both. Please reconsider.
Thank you
Hud is short for Huddle
Huddle means people coming together

So Drive-in Huddle, means people coming together to drive
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by BestTrades: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2023

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by bluefilm: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
DaddyCoool:
He is right. You are truly unintelligent and backward.
Anyway, whether you like it or not, this is something that will inevitably become the norm. It is an idea whose time has come!

It doesn't hurt me in any way if I am unintelligent and backward?

So why are you bothered that I am picking holes in the so called 'business idea'?

For your information, carpooling is not a new idea in any way at all.

It has been in existence is some European countries, specifically France.

Now ask yourself, why has it not been operational in Nigeria?

The answer is simple.

In Europe, they have reliable security network, trustworthy legal systems, good National identification system and plus most importantly, love for fellow man.

But in your country Nigeria, you cannot boast of such.

So, it's not just by building apps and asking people to download the app.

What are the security measures that will protect the lives of those carpooling?

That is the most important part of the whole equation.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by DaddyCoool: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

So why are you bothered that I am picking holes in the so called 'business idea'?

The answer is simple.

In Europe, they have reliable security network, trustworthy legal systems, good National identification system and plus most importantly, love for fellow man.

So why are Uber and Lyft working like crazy in Naija?

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
bluefilm:

Don't blame anybody for being skeptical.

It is the dangerous time we live in.

So just because I want to carpool and save costs, na so I go take enter one organized one-chance ride abi?

Thunder gbagbukwee unu ncha dia.
It is you dumb brain that thunder will fire! Do people not use Bolt and Uber? This is the e- hailing era and if you won't live up to the era we are in then you can continue your stone age lifestyle unperturbed, no one is compelling you. Backward mofos!

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by IamAtAnger: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
So after all the explanations in the Op's write up u still didn't get any understanding?.. na wah o.. must you even comment if u actually dumb?
bluefilm:

The answer is simple.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by bluefilm: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
efficiencie:
So you can vet ritualist? That you have someone's ID card and done background checks does not stop a criminal from colluding with the driver. The only time background checks will work is if someone can report a crime but if the victims are switched off by an armed robber or ritualist how will your organization know that a driver and some passengers haven't organized a criminal ring to commit armed robbery or kidnapping for ritual purposes. This is Nigeria ohh. Materialistic society. High exchange rates. High prices. No jobs. All this equals crime and Driveinhud may just be the right tool for a criminal syndicate.

Don't mind those goons.

Dem just dey act like say dem no sabi wetin dey.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by marsup: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Its very obvious that you're a dullard
it's obvious you are a slowpoke.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
I can never try this, it's very risky.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by kenq2t(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Them go use this one kidnap people well well
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you
Hud is short for Huddle

If you have to explain your brand name before your potential clients understand the meaning. Then something is wrong. There is a reason why bolt is popular.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Viking07:
If you have to explain your brand name before your potential clients understand the meaning. Then something is wrong. There is a reason why bolt is popular.
Noted, we will work on it
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by TheGift: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you
Hud is short for Huddle

I was sure you had a logical meaning and this really clarifies it for me.

Maybe it can help if you build huddle into your communications - like taglines or headlines.

It's a great idea and I am wishing you the very best.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by muyico(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
My phone can't open the app. Installed but not launching
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheGift:

I was sure you had a logical meaning and this really clarifies it for me.

Maybe it can help if you build huddle into your communications - like taglines or headlines.

It's a great idea and I am wishing you the very best.

Great insight, thank you, i really appreciate your feedback

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
muyico:
My phone can't open the app. Installed but not launching
Hello, could you tell me the make and model of your phone. Thanks
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by muyico(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Techno wx3
Charpell:

Hello, could you tell me the make and model of your phone. Thanks
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2023
muyico:
Techno wx3
Okay, I see its using Android v7.0 (Nougat), which is an old version of Android. However, I will look into it
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Charpell:

If you can’t find you location, you can create one. The app allows you to create custom location.

We are working hard to bring on the live location, thanks for the feedback
okay sir, God will help you, bring it live location asap, some of us need this app , going to & from work.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bukola94:
okay sir, God will help you, bring it live location asap, some of us need this app , going to & from work.
Yes sir, please don't forget to refer your friends
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Bukola94: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Charpell:

Yes sir, please don't forget to refer your friends
okay, I will by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Ceejaytech: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
Does it also operates in Lagos,cos I could see Abuja
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by MightySparrow: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
I hope this will not be another avenue for kidnapping and other criminal activities.

Let's watch the news.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ceejaytech:
Does it also operates in Lagos,cos I could see Abuja
Its nationwide
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Offpoint1: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Charpell:
How can I trust the drivers or passengers?

Driveinhud emphasizes trust and safety. Each user's profile includes ratings and reviews from previous trips. Additionally, we encourage users to communicate through our in-app messaging system to get to know each other before sharing rides.
Hi, I'm a professional digital marketer with wide experience and knowledge of digital marketing using social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Pinterest etc, to run a successful campaigns that generates great results.

I'll love to join your marketing team, with my skill sets, I'm confidence I'll generate great numbers of leads/users to your platform.

I will appreciate your contact email, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by toprealman: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Charpell:
How can I trust the drivers or passengers?

Driveinhud emphasizes trust and safety. Each user's profile includes ratings and reviews from previous trips. Additionally, we encourage users to communicate through our in-app messaging system to get to know each other before sharing rides.
Unless same booking, it should be 2 at the back. Safety first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.