Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48143 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by magzey: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Wisejohnson47:
In order news, the world is coming to an end, give your life to Christ
But have you done that? Name of your church please grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by bonechamberlain(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2023
sprints1:
exactly my thought heard Tesla built one kind of electromagnetic machine that causes earthquake from beneath say na the people wey dey control the world dey use am on any country dey want. Though some earthquakes are natural. But in south Africa sounds some how.
Earthquake in South Africa is strange.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by bonechamberlain(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, I somehow thought I was the only one who knew about the HAARP grin
😄
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by dangervu(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Sout africa needs to be prepared for d worst,i experienced dis in 2013,
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Back in 2017 we once had our lectures suspended for an entire week because of cyclone Dineo.

It’s a good thing you have early warning signals…

In Nigeria we don’t experience any of the natural disasters though. I was thinking same for SA and other African countries!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Righteousness2:
The signs of the coming of JESUS CHRIST is hitting every hook and cranny of the earth.

At the same time , Hundreds, thousands, millions and billions of humans are departing the earth and heading to Eternity on daily basis.

Listen!! The worst thing that can happen to any man or woman is to Depart this earth without JESUS Christ.

JESUS Christ is coming!
Make your ways right with JESUS.
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Everything on this earth is vanity ! You will not pick a dime to go with you to Eternity.
Heaven and Hell are real. Choose wisely.
Mumu man don start again with his delusional reasoning. Stop clowning 🤡.
Jesus has been coming for more than 2000 years grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Says a capital of Sickle cell in the world...🤣🤣🤣

And last time I checked, sickle cell is much more deadly than HIV and one thing the two medical conditions have in common is that they're transmitted through unprotected sex.

People with sickle cell don't live long, while those with HIV can live up to old age and have HIV negative babies, but we can't say the same thing with your sickle cell disease.. Even if your children are not born with sickle cell, they're born as carriers of the disease.. grin grin

While HIV is mostly transmitted through unprotected sex, Sickle cell is every Nigerian's birthright because all of you are carriers of the disease... Your blood is tainted with sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣

Go ahead and keep ranting and I'll just look and laugh..🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
We don't give a damn, no one gives a damn if Xenophobic Africans dies, the capital of HIV/AIDS in the world

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2023
What about hail storm? Do you guys experience it? cheesy cheesy cheesy
brain54:

It’s a good thing you have early warning signals…

In Nigeria we don’t experience any of the natural disasters though. I was thinking same for SA and other African countries!

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Says a capital of Sickle cell in the world...🤣🤣🤣

And last time I checked, sickle cell is much more deadly than HIV and one thing the two medical conditions have in common is that they're transmitted through unprotected sex.

People with sickle cell don't live long, while those with HIV can live up to old age and have HIV negative babies, but we can't say the same thing with your sickle cell disease.. Even if your children are not born with sickle cell, they're born as carriers of the disease.. grin grin

While HIV is mostly transmitted through unprotected sex, Sickle cell is every Nigerian's birthright because all of you are carriers of the disease... Your blood is tainted with sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣

Go ahead and keep ranting and I'll just look and laugh..🤣🤣🤣
I've stopped responding to this imbe.cile, he just loves attention, he adds nothing,no argument, no original thoughts,he has no brain nje. He just feeds off the attention, let's deprive him off it.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
What about hail storm? Do you guys experience it? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe very mild…

I would say a bit rare. Never personally experienced it.

In any case it would not qualify to be called a natural disaster though!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
The only thing he can add in an argument is HIV and xenophobia... grin grin grin

I wonder if he even knows that he's carrying one of the most deadly diseases in Africa and if he really knows the meaning of xenophobia.
KingCold:
I've stopped responding to this imbe.cile, he just loves attention, he adds nothing,no argument, no original thoughts,he has no brain nje. He just feeds off the attention, let's deprive him off it.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mrfixiit: 11:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Abdulhakeem7:
You don't even have sense no hi matter how little it is, you mentioned Tinubu's name in all news thread before election and still mentioning his name after swearing in, is it him that made you unfortunate or did he marry your wife. Werey ni e
I don't talk to wasted souls like you but I will tell you this, my dog is more sensible than you and your household.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2023
You must be joking..😲😲😲

You've never experienced a hail storm before? shocked shocked
brain54:

Maybe very mild…

I would say a bit rare. Never personally experienced it!

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
You must be joking..😲😲😲

You've never experienced a hail storm before? shocked shocked
Nah…

It’s not too common here o!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mrfixiit: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2023
MrFly:
i voted obi but i'm begining to fall 4 BAT's policies. read the CBN governors citation and u will know he has an M.sc in bussiness admin and has been active in the banking sector for more than 30 years holding top positions. he became the deputy governor CBN in 2018. did BAT appoint him? mind what u drink and smoke, it is affecting ur brain.
This f**l thinks he's talking to his fellow agberos. You voted for Tinubu and not Obi so stop being deluded. Don't quote me again
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mrfixiit: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Lightorder:
Tinubu will work my foot

Where and how will he recover all the funds he was using to bribe everyone? Okay o . He won’t take back his money and make his profits , settle his co travellers as well , because na his wife Remi born una, abi ?
Look at the mentality of people am sharing same geographical space with. People like deserve to live in the bush as your habitat
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2023
We sometimes experience it two to three times in a year.

What kinds of natural disasters do you guys experience then?
brain54:

Nah…

It’s not too common here o!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why do you guys also have sex without protection and produce sickle cell babies
TheSuperX:
Atleast u didn't deny that you South Africa is the HIV/AIDS capital of the world 😂😂😂
And talking about sickle cell, India has the highest number of people that has Sickle cell, but ur country is the HIV/AIDS capital of the world..............lmao 😂😂

Why do u people fvck alot without protections? Why? why? if I am not wrong u might also be infected too because HIV/AIDS is like malaria in ur land 😂😂

Check your southern African brothers too, from Lesotho, Botswana and Zimbabwe, you guys re on a serious competition. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell
Or deh
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by tyinfinity: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell
this Tinubu's victory has turned you to a public nuisance.your hopelessness which lead to mental disorder was not caused by tinubu but by your ancestor whom you resemble in bitterness and devilish character
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by brain54(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
We sometimes experience it two to three times in a year.

What kinds of natural disasters do you guys experience then?
I don’t know of any…

Probably flooding… but I wouldn’t call it a “natural” disaster because it is mainly due to bad drainage systems, poor urban planning or building on water ways.

Honestly, I can’t think of any other natural disaster.

Nigeria is generally blessed with good climate!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
That's nice.. smiley smiley smiley
brain54:

I don’t know of any…

Probably flooding… but I wouldn’t call it a “natural” disaster because it is mainly due to bad drainage systems, poor urban planning or building on water ways.

Honestly, I can’t think of any other natural disaster.

Nigeria is generally blessed with good climate!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by adegokenama: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Of course. I don't need to be in church every Sunday to have a good relationship with my God and my fellow humans.
But una wey dey go church everyday still have the darkest of hearts.
Do you actually worship God or you go to church for favours on things your government couldn't give you?
Pele Mr wole soyinka jnr
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by PotatoSalad(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
adegokenama:
Pele Mr wole soyinka jnr
🤡🤡
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by MrFly(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
This f**l thinks he's talking to his fellow agberos. You voted for Tinubu and not Obi so stop being deluded. Don't quote me again
i have succeeded in resetting ur brain to default mode, carry out extensive research b4 writing shit, what u read as an undergraduate might not set a career path 4u. The newly appointed CBN governor has done very well career wise compared to ur entire lineage and generation. i regret voting Obi and i'm glad he never won cos the so called obidients would have terrorised my darling country. i'm so happy u are sitting at home tomorrow and subsequent mondays courtesy of UGM and IPOB. ur woes ur headache
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
You're not answering my question.

Why do you keep having unprotected sex and producing sickle cell babies?

And if you use protection, then how come Nigeria is not only the most populous country in Africa, but it's also the country with the highest sick cell disease in Africa?
TheSuperX:
you are really dumb, atleast we all have protections unlike you people that are allergic to condoms, you all still believe you are in the bush era. 😂😂
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
ceejay80s:
Thank God for Nigeria , I don't need to japa
if earth quake can happen in south africa, dont you think it can happen in Nigeria too?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
You can't even get married without doing a genotype test, that alone should show you how deadly sickle cell is.

Just like your monkeys carry Ebola, you carry sickle cell..🤣🤣🤣
TheSuperX:
you are really dumb, atleast we all have protections unlike you people that are allergic to condoms, you all still believe you are in the bush era. 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.