Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) (40966 Views)

Angry Girlfriend Climbs High Tension Tower After Quarrel, Boyfriend Follows / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Rexymania(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by delpee(f): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Many people who should be seeking help are claiming human rights and trying to impose their weird views on the world.

Her choice, her life.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by sterlingD(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Na wao ! Wonder shall never end
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Autobiography: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
Again ohhhh!!!
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by DonroxyII: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2023
wolesmile:
Most of these white people need psychological reevaluation.
Black People Nko ...

See The Beauty of Humanities.....

Her Brain just Dey Reverse & Forward Match Anyhow !
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by DonroxyII: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
And these are the same people telling us to embrace LGBTQ… while polygamy is a crime… right? undecided

Well, only fools like them can be deceived and misled by them.
Me I'm an African Man ... We Love Our Women and Take Good Care of Them All !

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by mymadam(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Houseofglam7:
Yup
The entire toolbox is gone
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Livelystone01: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
And these are the same people telling us to embrace LGBTQ… while polygamy is a crime… right? undecided

Well, I hope she will give half of her wealth to the divorced tower?

That's the only way we can assure true justice for every divorced people.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Bluntemperor: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2023
wolesmile:
Most of these white people need psychological reevaluation.

May be too much Freedom!
Na Orisirisi,nah Oyinbo de do and we want copy them- lesbian etc! It shows we are not serious
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Kajaard: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. This is exactly what happens when you're jobless, and you receive free money from your government for being jobless.

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head.

These idiots have too much free time on their hands and that’s why they come up with all these lgbtqi nonsense
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Livelystone01:

Well, I hope she will give half of her wealth to the divorced tower?

That's the only way we can assure true justice for every divorced people.

grin
You just prove how much weyrey dey their head.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
Me I'm an African Man ... We Love Our Women and Take Good Care of Them All !

Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by obaidan: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Change the topic to "woman with mental problem divorces eiffel tower after falling in love with a fence"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by alizma: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
From tower to fence, she don dey come down small small. Next boyfriend na bed frame.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Livelystone01: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

grin
You just prove how much weyrey dey their head.
The truth is that most of them are abnormal, they only have the media to help them brainwash simpletons by giving it a fancy name.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by ajakuai(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lol...Mental health.

The result of "all men are scum"
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Harrynight(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Maybe I will sue her unbehalf of the Eiffel tower and demand 50% of her asset
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
When you live in a society that takes care of all your needs you tend to start focusing your attention on irrelevant things....
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
White ladies are something else. One married a tree few years ago.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Kajaard: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
alizma:
From tower to fence, she don dey come down small small. Next boyfriend na bed frame.

Lol😂😆🤣
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Abrahamweb(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Liballo:
Huhh
I guess she’s an objectophilia. They are sexually and romantically attracted to inanimate objects.
Na people like una dey cause problem.
Assigning names to nonsense, joining 2 nonsense together no fit make sense.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Oasis777: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

my bro the tin tire me o. this people and self deceit ne 5 and 6
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Polygamy is also a crime for the LGBTQ community so I don't see your analogy
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by siofra(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sirmwill:
Siofra people cheesy

Better to fall in love with a fence than to fall in love with these useless Nigerian men undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oyinbo mad woman no fit resemble Naija mad woman lai Lai. How would anyone think someone like this has mental problems? For Naija, na from their dressing you go take know Dem when dem don totally mad like her.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
WriterNig:
@Yabaleftonline tweeted;

📹 = Video
Hahahhahahaha I love the way the way western society become mad people, they should reap their evils
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Liballo:
Huhh
I guess she’s an objectophilia. They are sexually and romantically attracted to inanimate objects.
I'm starting to doubt the veracity of some of these sexual categories. I believe, if one looks deeper they are nothing more than bunkum born out of a need for attention. Ofcourse she'd want the world to know her sexual kink. Let's see what happens when no one gives a f.uck?
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
None of my business.

Her 'live and let's live' brothers and sisters will soon gather here for family meeting
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
She will soon divorce the fence and fall in love with a grave...

at that point, the werey is on her way to meet with her creator grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos / Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.