Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75860 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Basicend: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seyi and friends, the new cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
the way u pple tel lies online eh
Google it up.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Alliswell248:

Empty noise.
Must you be a fault finder.

If you told yourselves the truth I wont have to look like a fault finder...so that's on you my brother
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VIKTO83(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
The family is well united.
They are all eager to see their father succeed.
Tinubu shows he's a unifier even in his own home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by sogodihno: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:
You see why be say na only Yoruba people Dey support their drug god they worship..

How can a sane Nigerian support this foolishness ..

.. and they call themselves sophisticators ..

This is crazy

Olumo will soon have his branch

Yoruba has ridicule nigerians and nigeria ..

If it pain you, go hang yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GeneralPula: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Your shame de shame me.
Oh.. Nah you..

No wonder..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by fx45(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Would history be made like Bush the first and Bush the second ? Father and son both President of United States of America?

Tinubu's son is already positioning himself to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in years to come. This is how it starts.

I will like Remi to contest to becoming Nigeria's first Female President just like Hillary Clinton, the wife of President Bill Clinton of the United States of America too tried. Family affair! Don't envy them, be grateful for your own blessings.
Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji a.k.a Ikuku did more than this. Where is he today? If you people have no shame, we're willing to lend you some.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GeneralPula: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Where is the state house located?
So the state house has office of the first son, daughter etc?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by saysugar(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
royalmu:
Seyi is now his first son because the supposed first one don quench like you talk.
I confam now, seyi mum is not remi, i notice no closeness relationship between them
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by AMI3(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
Well, I am watching. Pikin were say him mamma no ko sleep him too no ko sleep.

We are going to enjoy Asonolly soon.

First son
First daughter
First gateman
First goat.
It is well
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Mickykarim: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1667953304830189568?t=iF4k3FF6za2Q-Ty0tn3PfQ&s=08

BECAUSE Seyi Tinubu IS THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT PRECLUDES HIM FROM CREATING A NETWORK OF YOUTHS FOR THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTH.

Therefore, it is a sin to be the son of the president of Nigeria and how does that status put an end to his legitimate nationality.

FOOLISH RUSTIC IDIOTS.

Seyi Tinubu being the son of the president robs him of his legitimacy as a Nigerian. What is wrong with these buffoons?

The BRAINLESS people who cannot think straight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by RomanGreen: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

It still beats my imagination why you people give so much importance to a southeast being the president. I'm Igbo by the way and come what may, the Igbos will always thrive. They rose from the ashes of the civil war and look where they are today. The northerners who have held power more than any other region remains the poorest in the country. Look, the earlier you citizens begin to realize the elite don't care about you the better. You think the elite from the north care about their people yet the north is breeding Almajiri children here and there. During elections they bring religion and tribalism to turn you against one another yet you people won't learn.

Keep singing the praises of your masters while they feed you crumbs and they are busy looting wealth that even their 10th generation can't finish. We will all have sense by force by the time the elite is done wrecking this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by diplomat058(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.

At this rate, you might soon run mad naked into the streets with your obsession with Tinubu. Funny that you entire lineage would kill to be any resemblance to the political colossus. Brain dead Ipob dimwits everywhere cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by nedekid: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
oyebanji44:
It is ok.. see ,for any politician or party to strengthen its hold on the nation

..needs to ally with agents across the nation and it depends on the relative political powers of such agents..

This is what is helping Atiku and tinubu

Anyway, hope it wount lead to what they have in Equatorial Guinea.
Check out Teddy Nguema on tik tok.
Current vice president and son of the president.
I think the president was elected and not his family.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by DaveHarry(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.
We should kuku remove the Igbos from the major tribe list na. Hausa and Yoruba are using the Igbos to play pinpon; wetin be their crime sef?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Bodexinvest: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nothing like Nigeria's first son.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Gentew(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

Lol

This can only happen in Nigeria where father and son run the affairs of the country tongue

Hypo or sniper is cheap........ you know what I mean

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by YouandiAllofus: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the state house has office of the first son, daughter etc?
Maybe you should ask the president why his family is creating all these offices allien to national affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by samuelson06(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:

At least you'll still be on NL typing rubbishh.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mickykarim:

BECAUSE Seyi Tinubu IS THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT PRECLUDES HIM FROM CREATING A NETWORK OF YOUTHS FOR THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTH.

Therefore, it is a sin to be the son of the president of Nigeria and how does that status put an end to his legitimate nationality.

FOOLISH RUSTIC IDIOTS.

Seyi Tinubu being the son of the president robs him of his legitimacy as a Nigerian. What is wrong with these buffoons?

The BRAINLESS people who cannot think straight.

Don’t mind them! They are yet to get over Peter’s defeat, and why they spewing gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by swaggerjack: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

Tinubu has brought what he practiced in Lagos to federal level. Nigerians will soon found out why Bode George has been screaming about this man turning Lagos treasury and state to his personal property and piggy bank.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Lanre1st(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
It’s their time, you too pray make your father become important personality in the society, so can use his influence

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by slowice(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Father, wife, son and daughter are ruling Nigeria at once grin

They ate the new cabal..
Naija economy is officially a family affair

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
samuelson06:

At least you'll still be on NL typing rubbishh.

😂😂😂
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Favourchris(f): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:

The slavery mindset is not new with u guys

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Melagros(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
DeAdvokate:
Getting crazy...every member of Tinubu's family is perfecting ways to be a cabal using the 'youth' as an avenue
Exactly
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by maruti1: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
I am a Yoruba/Hausa guy and irony is they are 20x richer than your generation at your expense.

I have never understood how Nigerians would be quick to lynch someone that stole a goat, but extol people that have looted your generations yet unborn. You deserve your misery my dearest Nigerians.

SultanOfAbia:
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Henix(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

Step son and daughter? Is Tinubu married to two wives?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by DMerciful(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
What about your family members? Are they not interested in the presidency?
femisplash:

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SisterAnn(f): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
The guy get agbari ojukwu grin

Dem take to ugly swear for that family?

Office of the first son...

Nigerians must get sense by force.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Maybe you should ask the president why his family is creating all these offices allien to national affairs.
Creating offices?
By who?

Kindly Prove this your claim with verified links. I’d like to read and see..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Angelfrost(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Technically, they own the nation now!

It's now their family affair!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.