Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers (28965 Views)

Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Warri- The Urhobos, The Itsekiris And The Ijaws : Facts And Factlets. / An Insight Into The Ijaws Of South South Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by chukwuibuipob: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
wink
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Danbroba: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Antelope part weak me...

If you no read the article you no go understand..
Meanwhile.... STUPID ARTICLE...you for just tell us every thing.
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by WuzzyTech: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Alex561:
go through it

Ogun kee you there bet9ja scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Onila can write proper articles?!
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by 21sailor: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
You Forgot to Add the Fact that every Ijaw male has Six packs even their Grandpas!

Ah izon!!!!
Emene Izon Tubo

5 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by babyfaceafrica: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wallie:

It is actually not that big of a deal because humans, especially younger ones, naturally have the instinct to hold their breath under water. The phenomenon is called Mammalian Diving Reflex and is triggered when cold water touches the face. It is the same reason why birthing baby into a tub of water is possible and also why babies can swim.

why babies can swim.

are you saying babies can't drown?
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by technicallyrich(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Plese remember that ijaws are the richest blask tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in nigeria.
And our closet brothers,the igbos are the most talented and most creative black people on earth.
Go to aba and see creativity and talent for yourself.
Jehovah bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans
some facts about the Great ijaws.
- ijaws are the 4th largest ethnic group in nigeria,
- ijaws dont speak one laguage.some speak ijaw,while so many speak igbos owing to the fact that most of our ancestors married igbo women.very few ijaws speak yoruba and uhrobo.
- ijaws are the real owners of lagos and ondo state in the west.
-it is an abomination for an ijaw man to suck a woman pusy or walk under were a woman spread her pant.
- ijaws have bn traced to even taraba and abia state.
- peopele erroneosly think Ijaws are only in bayelsa state.ijaws in rivers state are opobo,abual,odual,okrika,kalabiri,bonny etc.
-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by UniportAgbero: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Plese remember that ijaws are the richest blask tribe on earth and the strongest and bravest in nigeria.
And our closet brothers,the igbos are the most talented and most creative black people on earth.
Jehovah bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans

Are you sure about the igbos?
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by ruffDiamond: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
this is pure fallacy,the entire post is drenched in and reeks of illteracy and sheer ignorance! riverine gini?which swimming ability? rubbish..two thousand ijaw even the help of your asshole Marine goddess can never accomplish a quarter of Micheal Phelps swimming feat and dude wasn't born or thrown into river as a baby!na only una get creeks?apart from ogogoro what else? shouting our oyel upandan damn! I'm so fuccking sick of being a Nigerian! ignorance is bliss truly! damn!

7 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by bigfrancis21: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Yeah. I once dunked a 2 weeks old puppy into a huge drum of water and was amazed to see the little thing paddling its way to the surface.

Attempted murder lipsrsealed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by tony5(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
ruffDiamond:
this is pure fallacy,the entire post is drenched in and reeks of illteracy and sheer ignorance! riverine gini?which swimming ability? rubbish..two thousand ijaw even the help of your asshole Marine goddess can never accomplish a quarter of Micheal Phelps swimming feat and dude wasn't born or thrown into river as a baby!na only una get creeks?apart from ogogoro what else? shouting our oyel upandan damn! I'm so fuccking sick of being a Nigerian! ignorance is bliss truly! damn!
You Did Not Make Any Meaningful Contribution Either

3 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Mr100Dollars: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
tony5:
You Did Not Make Any Meaningful Contribution Either
The man is just so drunk and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by noisy45(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
I served in Bayelsa state nysc 2016 Ijaw girls were sweet to bleep, just have food u go bleep tire grin grin
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
This topic made front page twice cool

Which of these asshole mods is Ijaw?
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by midnighter(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
ijawgirl:
  The first, every free born of Ijaw must be able to swim

Do they do "osu" there
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by technicallyrich(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
noisy45:
I served in Bayelsa state nysc 2016 Ijaw girls were sweet to bleep, just have food u go bleep tire grin grin
you are very funny.
Niaja girls are useless.no matter the tribe.just have little money you go bleep tire.
I serve in ibadan,i fuk yoruba girls tire.
When i was an undergraduate,majority of my girls were igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by AmuDimpka: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
With all their swimming how many medals have they won in Olympics and all African games

Tell me then I take them serious
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
sylve11:
. . .2 me nothing is special about the ijaws. undecided cool
Too me, the ijaws are just as ordinary as your entire generation
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Jehovah bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans
- ijaws dont speak one laguage.some speak ijaw,while so many speak igbos owing to the fact that most of our ancestors married igbo women.very few ijaws speak yoruba and uhrobo.
-it is an abomination for an ijaw man to suck a woman pusy or walk under were a woman spread her pant.
- peopele erroneosly think Ijaws are only in bayelsa state.ijaws in rivers state are opobo,abual,odual,okrika,kalabiri,bonny etc.
-
My guy pls.. I have no problem with igbos.. but pls dont bring biafra into this topic
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by technicallyrich(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Psalm4kute:

My guy pls.. I have no problem with igbos.. but pls dont bring biafra into this topic
sorry,but i support and love biafra.
I did it on reflex and yes i am proudly ijaw.

1 Like

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by sylve11: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Psalm4kute:

Too me, the ijaws are just as ordinary as your entire generation

cool

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Ademoore07(m): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2019
Unfortunately, their men don't care about marriage. Family planning is not their things. They can even give birth to 3 babies in 2 years. If u think im lying, try to visit bayelsa state or ese odo local govt area of ondo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by midnighter(f): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2019
technicallyrich:

sorry,but i support and love biafra.
I did it on reflex and yes i am proudly ijaw.

Really! Thats very interesting.
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2019
noisy45:
them violent like mad
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Apart from militancy, ogogoro, violence and fishing, what else is there about ijaws again?

1 Like

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Ademoore07:
Unfortunately, their men don't care about marriage. Family planning is not their things. They can even give to 3 babies in 2 years. If u think im lying, try to visit bayelsa state or ese odo local govt area of ondo state.
and them violent pass any other thing.

2 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
them violent like mad
Most are illiterates

1 Like

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by midnighter(f): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2019
It has turned into an ijaw-bashing thread lol

Well, let me say that I like their music, dance, marine regatta and native attire. Very nice and entertaining to watch

2 Likes

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2019
technicallyrich:
Jehovah bless ss and se.
God bless biafrans
-
Like a typical Ijaw man you've succeeded in writing nonsense. That's how you stir up crisis and ethnic clashes. How did Ijaw, a tribe where over 80% are illiterates, become the richest black tribe? Who carried out that survey? Madness runs in your people. You also had the guts to say Ijaws are the fourth largest tribe in Nigeria? Lol. You deluded ape. Ibibio are more than Ijaws. Where did you carry out your analysis to arrive at that conclusion? Tiv are more than the Ijaws. I believe most Nigerians have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws. Even in media, politics (until 2011 when GEJ came in) and sports, Urhobos dominate the Ijaws. I wonder how Ijaws think, this your statement led credence to the fact that majority of you lots take ogogoro before talking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Datazone:

Most are illiterates
bloody one
Re: Myths, Realities of Ijaws in Destiny with Rivers by Ishilove: 12:53am On Nov 30, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Attempted murder lipsrsealed cheesy
Just morbid curiosity embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Most Plausible Reason Why Some Binis and Igbos Have Fairer Skin Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.