Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? (2409 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
What has he done to Her? They Played Basketball or what? 🤔

And she may be a Nairalander o. lipsrsealed

Justice for Her T...plz! 🤨 smiley smiley

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by MatrixReloaded: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
He raped and strangled her.. he's a murderer.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Womanizer(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2023
He fúcked her to stupor! grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by mytime24(f): 6:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Sex compétition
#sweden
Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Oluromantic: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Fucck-a-thon guiness record
Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by sylve11: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Poundosne... cool
Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2023
My Customer doing the real thing.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by MechanicMike: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by MechanicMike: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

nigggga but why u all ways postin picture of naaaaked mens on nairaland?do we loooook gay to u??pls go n looook for gay website sir!!!((no offenscce)) angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggga but why u all ways postin picture of naaaaked mens on nairaland?do we loooook gay to u??pls go n looook for gay website sir!!!((no offenscce)) angry

Dis Kolo Boy ehn. cheesy

U always accuse others of being Gay. sad
Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin
He simply sent her to go and guage his spare tyre at mallam Kabiru vulcanizing shop at jakpa road, warri grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS ATTACHED: What Did The Guy Do To The Poor Lady? by MechanicMike: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dis Kolo Boy ehn. cheesy

U always accuse others of being Gay. sad

huh? did u call u gay sir?how? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help I Think I Am Having Feelings For My Boss / I Rely Like Dis Guy, But He Does Not Call. / How Many Guys Sample You B4 U Got Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.