Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. (3257 Views)

After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by kenedyx: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
For me it was like a litmus test for my ex then, I always wanted to confirm if her moans were actually real.

Her dad was calling and she dare not miss it or it would end in trouble for her because he was a very strict disciplinarian, but then she didn't want me to stop either and neither did I, so she made me promise to go slow.

I obliged until I noticed from her free flow of speech on the phone that she had become way too comfortable with my shallow strokes, much to the chagrin of my libidinal ego. So, with my next thrust I aimed for her uterus.. mehn the "yesssiiiiiiiirr" she managed to muster sent chills down my spine.. the cum that followed for me was inevitable and pure bliss. We shared a moment right there.

She quickly ended the call, but the damage had already been done on the other side. Guess she really wanted to let her daddy know she'd come of age now. I felt so evil.

1 Like

Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by spencekat(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
emerged01:

Bang her well,somewhere also they are banging your future wife. This life no hard at all.
E pain you?
Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by dayleke: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
skj1377:
It happens regularly. It also happened to me. Mine was worse as she picked her phone and told me to stop calling her in her boyfriend house. I started begging her friends to help me beg her to stop going to her boyfriends house since am her fiancΓ©. Honestly I don't know what she did to me. The boyfriend was a student at the university of Ibadan like her. At another occasion with another lady the guy she was with called me back and asked what was my relationship with the lady as he notices I was calling persistently when he was banging her. I told him I was her former boyfriend. At another occasion with another lady I actually worked in on them when they saw me I said sorry I came to collect my phone charger my girlfriend quickly unmounted from the guy still naked and gave me her charger. So you can see it's not only you.

Unmounted or dismounted?
Just curious...πŸ™ŠπŸ˜³

We can sha conclude that she "alighted".😁

1 Like

Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by stanvesco(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sucre6:

Which code? A simp dont abide by the code so the code doesn't apply to them.

A simp will always loose, and Alpha will always stay on top of his food chain. That's the rule

Bottom line, don't be a simp, even girls hate and detest simping.

Lol.

Simping is like fishing in a river where the fish big pass you.

No Mata how badass you dey now; if you fish in the wrong river. Dem go simp you!

For example; a 500l student following a prejambite would be forming bossboss..

Meanwhile if he is struggling an excorper dem go dey simp am!

In summary; just know where to fish. And no mata how good a fisherman you become; just know that d day you attempt to fish in a river whey pass you. Dem go simp you!

1 Like

Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by Sucre6: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
[sub][/sub]
stanvesco:

Lol.

Simping is like fishing in a river where the fish big pass you.

No Mata how badass you dey now; if you didh in the wrong river. Dem go simp you!

For example; a 500l student following a prejambite would be forming bossboss..

Meanwhile if he is struggling an excorper dem go dey simp am!

In summary; just know where to fish. And no matter how good a fisherman you become; just know that d day you attempt to fish in a river whey pass you. Dem go simp you!

The moment you realize that not all fish are consumable and u know when to stop and move on to catch another fish without hesitation, the moment u will simp no more.

I have never dated anyone before with too much emotions invested, the moment I realize any ounce of bitching, I ditch you and move on, there are plenty consumable fishes In the river to be struggling over a rotten one
Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by stanvesco(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sucre6:
[sub][/sub]

The moment you realize that not all fish are consumable and u know when to stop and move on to catch another fish without hesitation, the moment u will simp no more.

I have never dated anyone before with too much emotions invested, the moment I realize any ounce of bitching, I ditch you and move on, there are plenty consumable fishes In the river to be struggling over a rotten one

Hmmm,
I do enjoy intellectual banterings but tonight I am exhausted. Nonetheless,I see that you understood my point several steps ahead.

But again, at some point as a fisherman you would understand that fishes go scarce....net no go dey fetch fishes again....and U may be looking for that fish with the silver coin.

Also how long as a fisherman U go dey wan throway Ur fishes bkos dey were troubling thee?

Anyways one love bro...
May we always fish in peace and enjoy our catch

1 Like

Re: Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen. by Sucre6: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
stanvesco:

Hmmm,
I do enjoy intellectual banterings but tonight I am exhausted. Nonetheless,I see that you understood my point several steps ahead.

But again, at some point as a fisherman you would understand that fishes go scarce....net no go dey fetch fishes again....and U may be looking for that fish with the silver coin.

Also how long as a fisherman U go dey wan throway Ur fishes bkos dey were troubling thee?

Anyways one love bro...
May we always fish in peace and enjoy our catch

Amen oh πŸ™Œ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy / What does a woman wants from a man / : She Want To Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.