Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up (21918 Views)

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / The Plight Of Kids In The Midst Of Divorce And Separation / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by bukatyne(f): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
talented321:
I swear, i love this fact, message to all women, the man is the head no matter who u are

What does 'the man is the head' mean to you?

P.S.: I haven't disputed otherwise.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Media145:

And people now live a life of lies and hypocrisy. The turn white to black and turn black to white. They are simply very insincere.

Simply put everyone wants to become woke. It's a very stupid trend which is making people intentionally deceive themselves that their own feelings matter more than anyone and they term it "self love/ self care"

1 Like

Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by bepositive11: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Media145:

Yes, commitment is key. But many people are not willing to be committed anymore.

That's true
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by talented321: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you grow up with your parents, then you will understand my point
bukatyne:

What does 'the man is the head' mean to you?

P.S.: I haven't disputed otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by ehay(f): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
[/color]
MrBrownJay1:

yes i certainly believe that the majority of divorces today are because of women... WOMEN who entered these marriages for the wrong reasons and thereafter not wanting any longer. WOMEN today not accepting to be treated like slaves and decide to walk away; WOMEN not wanting to accept what women in the past were accepting; WOMEN who are disrespected/abused and walk away.

only a very small percentage of divorces in Nigeria/Africa are instigated by men. the reality is that these men would rather cheat and/or be miserable than divorce [color=#990000]BECAUSE NIGERIAN/AFRICAN MEN HAVE THE MOST TO LOSE IN TODAY'S DIVORCE

So your saying women and your daughters should accept domestic violence and being treated like a slave,and cheating. Why not ask men to treat their wives right so they don't walk away. And please men in Nigeria do not lose anything in today's divorce only the women do.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
talented321:

For a moment, I thought you were reasonable enough to have a convo with.

Sorry for overestimating you.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
talented321:

Apparently women seem to have a problem with men being in charge and leading them..they will call it slavery

But they dont have a problem with the part of the bible that said that men should love their wives. Women want to be loved but not led.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by talented321: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
We have too many weak men that is why, imagine the one up there asking me useless question
Rayban25:

Apparently women seem to have a problem with men being in charge and leading them..they will call it slavery

But they dont have a problem with the part of the bible that said that men should love their wives. Women want to be loved but not led.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
talented321:
We have too many weak men that is why, imagine the one up there asking me useless question

Do you get? Very foolish question..just looking for a way to spark an unending debate..kudos for that response...she con dey lie say she overestimated you🤣🤣
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by talented321: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
I know her question is out of pride may be she have one mugu she they manipulate, i know her type i don tey for the business so her matter na less. Though kudos to u too, my joy is always to see men who know their worth and responsible [quote author=Rayban25 post=123789609]

Do you get? Very foolish question..just looking for a way to spark an unending debate..kudos for that response...she con dey lie say she overestimated you

1 Like

Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]So your saying women and your daughters should accept domestic violence and being treated like a slave,and cheating. Why not ask men to treat their wives right so they don't walk away. And please men in Nigeria do not lose anything in today's divorce only the women do.

you are fully entitled to your opinion....
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Greenme(f): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Media145:

Infidelity Infidelity men cheat too much in marriages.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Media145(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Greenme:
Infidelity Infidelity men cheat too much in marriages.

Hmmmm... I see.

But something you may not know causes them to cheat. There's a root cause many people don't know.

It's not an ordinary matter. There's more to it.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by WantsandMore: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Media145:

I see.

The generational issues bring up the economic factors. Nothing just happens.
On what premise is this based on?
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by Media145(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
WantsandMore:
On what premise is this based on?

Sorry bro, you may not understand it because it's deep. It requires deep spiritual understanding. Only for those who have the knowledge.
Re: Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up by WantsandMore: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Media145:

Sorry bro, you may not understand it because it's deep. It requires deep spiritual understanding. Only for those who have the knowledge.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. / How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.