Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. (11545 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Hallucinations And Spirits In Nigeria / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by hopefulLandlord: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

They won't be able to tell you what will happen. You see, it's all guess work.
From Xtianity to the rest of the religions.

It's all guess type shit with different clichés like:Maybe God is angry with me, maybe I'm too sinful, maybe God says wait, maybe God says a better thing will come my way, maybe God knows that stuff I prayed for will bring my end, maybe God doesn't want to help me get by day after day, but their frail mind will never question whether there was any God to begin with.
You're well informed about their shady tricks

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Collyweed: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
I also wonder why he put this in romance section. shouldn't religion section be a better place?

I am frankly shocked people still believe all these fairy tales in this day and age.

Oyibo invaded the Benin, burnt the city, looted to their heart's content and bundled the Oba away. This is after the Benin had spent dayss conducting human sacrifices at an industrial scale. Yet all the juju they prepared could not thwart the invasion.

Same Oyibo attacked Ijebu (for preventing their access to the hinterlands). Again the Ijebu were routed in a couple of hours of fighting after all the human sacrifice juju.

For the past 63 years various wicked rulers have been holding the entire country hostage. Yet no juju has been able to stop them. Yet people still keep yapping nonsense about juju. Can't they tell that it's a big scam?

3 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by mjuvey3: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mom007:

Narrate it joor... angry

Okay I will...
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by 1Sharon(f): 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol. Why do these stories always sound the same? undecided

It's like you're all reading from the same script.

Every time snake! We are tired.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
LeftAlone:

Na my family dey doubt me?
Use your brain

Who gives a hoot whether you buy the story or not? I'm not here to entertain you.
I've given you the exact name of the place where it happened and the names of the people involved. An intelligent mind should verify instead of talking dusts.

I'm not here for you please

You really think you did something?

How are people sure the names are even real and the locations where it happened are real?

Even if it was, you're putting this statement out here knowing nobody here will go a wild goose chase. If the people are real and they're known to you, why would they make you look bad by contradicting your narration?
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by 1Sharon(f): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Most of them are demon possessed and agents of darkness. They only come to deceive the gullible ones.

Lol. And where has your spiritual "open eye" take you to? Where has it taken Nigeria as a nation to?

People that are deeply superstitious like you tend to be unexposed, unintelligent and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Anny69: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
mjuvey3:
How many people remember the evil spirit that disturbed and terrorized the southwest(Lagos,Ibadan etc) in the late 90's and early 2000's?

If you're below 35 years,you won't know this tale.

People had to get a leave(Forgotten the name) and put in front of their home else once the spirit struck, you're gone.... People also avoided walking late night then cos it struck mostly at night.

Westerhoffe do you know this story?

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by 1Sharon(f): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

At the second story that involves your sister.
in unmoved.

You dey try give analysis on top fake story sha. It's not even worth it.
They're all liars.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
1Sharon:

You dey try give analysis on top fake story sha. It's not even worth it.
They're all liars.
Sincerely it was really not worth it.
I just do am make their fake stories no go shake people wey no really know as e be
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by myyansh68(m): 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/“magicians”-prove-a-spiritual-world-exists.4553/

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Kobojunkie when I called you a blunt soul I know what I was saying.
People like you do not deserve my attention in any way because you lack all the needed experience to engage me in deep interactions.

Come over to this thread and spill your junk trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Westerhoffe(m): 1:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
Westerhoffe do you know this story?

Mmm… Anny69…
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Anny69: 3:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Mmm… Anny69…
Do you?
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:17am On Jun 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
I also wonder why he put this in romance section. shouldn't religion section be a better place?
Isn't this one of the most visited section?
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:18am On Jun 17, 2023
bigseank:
All this ones are small pikin jare. May you not have cause to run pillar to post looking for divine intervention
The world is not all you see...
The painful is just that, this is a faceless forum. They can hide by the time they are caught in the spider's web
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:21am On Jun 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
No! you have to tell me the exact thing or I'm opting out
Well, as we speak. I do not know what is dearest most to you.
But you can kiss everything that is dear to you a good bye in one month.
Does that make a whole lot of sense now?
Let's say your eyes,
Legs, maybe kids, job ... I don't know. Things dear to you sir
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
@LeftAlone

The one you said about Prof. Pela and Saki of Sasa or Sarkin whatever.
You can even say everyone in this life saw that event and I still wouldn't be moved. Do you know why?

There is something called Folie a deux, it's a shared psychosis . A psychological phenomenon of sharing the same mental delusion.

Everyone at the event could be suffering from Folie a Deux and both the person who wrote the book you read and the people you verified from could all be suffering from Folie a Deux.

Now look, the Bible says they snakes talked about 8000 years ago, do snakes still talk? NOPEDY NOPE.

You also said some Ọjọ People did some stuffs 40years ago. Can they still pull that shit? NOPEDY NOPE.

You see, it's the same old wives fables, and we are not kids here.

You said you or some persons will chant some incantations and someone will run mad.
What if there is going to be someone that'll disperse crack cocaine into the atmosphere and upon inhaling it, the person might start showing symptoms of Insanity?

My terms are as clear as the sky during summer.

There is no such trick or stunt that you can pull on an amputee.

So lemme ask you again, do you want me to hold your words with a grain of salt? Then let's regrow an amputee's limbs.

This one is speaking grammar. See Nna ehn, real power doesn't understand grammar.

The devil doesn't understand grammar.

All these grammar you are speaking doesn't have effect.
Are you up for the challenge, let's not talk too much
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:26am On Jun 17, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

See lemme tell you something.
I can't send you my picture, like WT? I'm not stupid.
What if you looked me up on Facebook with my name and picture and you get my address and send assassins to me?

What if you're a member of a robbery gang and you drop my picture at your place of operation to implicate me?

What if you used my picture as a face for scamming and all of that shit.

You see, atheism is synonymous to wisdom.
Bro! Whatever you want to do, do it via video call.

At least there was a time a guy challenged LordReed to a video call like that, I think it was maybe 2018 or 2020. Can't really remember.

Let's schedule a zoom call and invite anyone who is interested to join.

Send you my picture? Is this playing?? I'm not dumb FAM

Is this not the same guy/man talking about lawyers and all?

Get them legals on it and put those excuses condition up there in the clause.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:27am On Jun 17, 2023
LordReed:

Does it have to be the full name?
Any form of assurance that it's you and not some other persons
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2023
myyansh68:
cheesy

So y'all talking about Spirits and Spiritual world? I, honestly agreed. I've witnessed that.
Starting from the traditional tree Jangolova swinging by itself, and it will paused for a moment before it's moves again.
That's was spirit enjoying itself.

Note : The day was windless and calm, it was about 12pm in an open field.

To seeing a mysterious being, all black coming out of a dustbin cool.
The reason why it's so bad visiting the dustbin, including bathroom during mid time [12 to 2 pm ].
Or sitting or standing at the entrance of a room or house [e. g Gate or door].

In my former school [FBS ],far desert Nigeria, Very popular school the security usually inform the parents = S : This school is not small.
P: why?
S: During the night, people [Men, Women, Boys and Girls ] do come here with different rides, costumes that are not in the market. Suddenly they will all put on black and black with candles in their middle.
And he said "You won't know and can never see when they will leave ".

And again those that stayed /stays in far desert Nigeria, will know this " Gate banging "
cheesy

And talking about the Spiritual World[lifeafter], I've been to the other side.grin But I wasn't dead.

I, this is 👆off topic.

Those guys are just confused. Don't mind them.

Some of they really know better, they are just faking it
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:29am On Jun 17, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

grin grin

Have you finished proving yourself to the guy that challenged you above??

There's no supernatural, and no life beyond the atomic & subatomic levels of existence and the experiences they offer.

You guys should desist from wasting your precious time chasing the wind.

The challenge is still up for any doubting Thomas
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Greenback:
Used to work at a place,a foreign coy,at Ikeja Lagos and had a space I used to pass the nights sometimes.

On this particular night,at about past midnight or so,in my sleep,I started hearing sounds...sounds of crowd,mumbling like voices, movements..then I opened my eyes and it stopped! I became a bit scared thinking that,could it be bad boys have scaled the fence to attack (we have expatriates living in the premises)
I gently looked up and through the window,nobody, nothing. Whole place was dark, calm and quiet.

Then I slept back again. I hadn't slept for a minute before i started hearing "them" again!

Then it was like,"they" noticed someone not amongst or with them was perceiving their presence,and hearing "them" and instantly I started having this "pressing" that makes one somehow unable to move or shout!

By the time I got out and observed again and even tried to sleep,"they" were gone!!!!
These things dey happen well
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:33am On Jun 17, 2023
seetomorrow:

Was it to change color was the reason the water was given to her? Just my curiosity
that shit is real and it once happened to me. Mine was a beach water and I’m sure the spiritual said too is beach water.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:42am On Jun 17, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Hello. I've read all the rubbish you guys have bee typing since but I can't skip past this part.

I will give you the information you requested in place of the guy. I'd take up your challenge but on one condition. you're to tell me the exact time I'm to start jumping from pillar to post. it should also be within a week of me giving you my details.
omo bro easy, me just Dey get out of my own and if I tell you them who dey behind m you no go believe bro. Easy bro, cos my body tell me.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Collyweed:

I am frankly shocked people still believe all these fairy tales in this day and age.

Oyibo invaded the Benin, burnt the city, looted to their heart's content and bundled the Oba away. This is after the Benin had spent dayss conducting human sacrifices at an industrial scale. Yet all the juju they prepared could not thwart the invasion.

Same Oyibo attacked Ijebu (for preventing their access to the hinterlands). Again the Ijebu were routed in a couple of hours of fighting after all the human sacrifice juju.

For the past 63 years various wicked rulers have been holding the entire country hostage. Yet no juju has been able to stop them. Yet people still keep yapping nonsense about juju. Can't they tell that it's a big scam?

I can't be more disappointed. Lemme tell you something.
Did you witness any of the IFE and Modákéké War? Well I witnessed some.

Did you witness the Agbekoya war? Well I didn't, but my people and many other people witnessed it.

Okay, why did the "Oyinbos" invade our land and carted away with our things?

Lemme tell you how that was possible.

1. The Oyinbos infiltrated into the autochthons , bribed some of them and made them offer wrong sacrifices to turn the indignation of the gods towards the rest of the aborigines.

2. The Oyinbos came with sophisticated weapons that didn't give the aborigines enough time to figure out how to counter-handle them.

3. If you had read the history well, you would realise that when the aborigines finally got a hold of them. The Oyinbos who invaded were dying mysteriously so much that they had to finally reach a common ground with the aborigines and persuaded them thru tricks and bribes. Though they lied that it was malaria, and typhoid.

You believed the story that Oyinbos invaded though you were not there, you believed the report because it favours the whites, but you do not believe what happened just 40 years ago because it favours your ancestors.
In fact, you are a good child. Keep pointing to your father's house with your left hand.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:
Lol. Why do these stories always sound the same? undecided

It's like you're all reading from the same script.

Every time snake! We are tired.
Because it's the same thing. There is a branch of scientific research that believes in Reptilians. This is not just some archaic believe.

You see, you need to read, study and research wide and wild.

Atheism is supposed to be a path of knowledge and research, but it's so shocking you guys don't know anything.
You always parade yourself like you know much, but even the science, natural Philosophy you don't know shit.
Biology evolutionary encodingYou don't know.
DNA Mutation, you can't explain in a lame man's language, yet, you'll still argue there wasn't any intelligent design behind creation.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:52am On Jun 17, 2023
LeftAlone:

I can't be more disappointed. Lemme tell you something.
Did you witness any of the IFE and Modákéké War? Well I witnessed some.

Did you witness the Agbekoya war? Well I didn't, but my people and many other people witnessed it.

Okay, why did the "Oyinbos" invade our land and carted away with our things?

Lemme tell you how that was possible.

1. The Oyinbos infiltrated into the autochthons , bribed some of them and made them offer wrong sacrifices will turn the indignation of the gods towards the rest of the aborigines.

2. The Oyinbos came with sophisticated weapons that didn't give the aborigines enough time to figure out how to counter-handle them.

3. If you had read the history well, you would realise that when the aborigines finally got a hold of them. The Oyinbos who invaded were dying mysteriously so much that they had to finally reach a common ground with the aborigines and persuaded them thru tricks and bribes. Though they lied that it was malaria, and typhoid.

You believed the story that Oyinbos invaded though you were not there, you believed the report because it favours the whites, but you do not believe what happened just 40 years ago because it favours your ancestors.
In fact, you are a good child. Keep pointing to your father's house with your left hand.
bro just leave m, cos me myself I know wetin my eyes don see. Shey na the one wey them dey use my mama image torment me just after any moment I witness bad luck or loss wey me and my mama fight for some months not until ifa show me the way out and what’s actually wrong and who were behind my shit. My prayer be say make man no jam problem wey big pass e life, cos uhmmmmm…
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:

You really think you did something?
I did something, but not for you, so, no hoots given

1Sharon:

How are people sure the names are even real and the locations where it happened are real?

Haha! It's your phone Nokia 5200(Xpress Music)? Can't you punch in the address on Google Map to check whether the addresses are real or fake?

The whites you are looking up to will leave their country for another country for the purpose of research. People fly over from different part of the world to my great uncle's place; Prof. Wande Abímbọ́lá .

Blind argument on things one hasn't confirmed is the highest level of hypocrisy.

Oh! You are mesmerized about the little things that I've shared?
What if you heard or saw the great things that I've seen?
Are you ready for an adventure? You'll feed yourself and pay for your own accomodation? Your safety is guaranteed, and you can get the law enforcement agency on it. Let me take you out on a walk of enlightenment?

1Sharon:

Even if it was, you're putting this statement out here knowing nobody here will go a wild goose chase. If the people are real and they're known to you, why would they make you look bad by contradicting your narration?
I don't quite understand the emboldened
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 5:03am On Jun 17, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
omo bro easy, me just Dey get out of my own and if I tell you them who dey behind m you no go believe bro. Easy bro, cos my body tell me.
Do you care to share bros? So other people might learn please.
Also there could be someone who might know a better way out. Knowledge is linear and in levels.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:09am On Jun 17, 2023
LeftAlone:

Do you care to share bros? So other people might learn please.
Also there could be someone who might know a better way out. Knowledge is linear and in levels.
Bro I no share o, anybody wey get problem make e face m cos e get some people wey their problem dey fly to their helper or who ever try to help them out. That’s another part of wetin I don face, I go just Dey bro.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 5:26am On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. And where has your spiritual "open eye" take you to? Where has it taken Nigeria as a nation to?

Thank you 1Sharon, I've been expecting this question. So I will take my time to answer you.

Xtianity requires faith, without any doubt Jesus is real. Even there is a part in Odù Ifá that speaks about him (That one is for another day)

Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) lived live and direct.

But you see out Traditional Religions (aya ya ya). You don't need faith, your faith is useless.
If a herbalist says, bring me that person's picture and the person will die in two days. Whether you believe it or not, the person will die unless if the person got greater power.

Now to answer your question, Traditional Religions have been extremely peripheralized and stigmatized in this country.

Many people do not wanna be openly associated with it.

Check your documents, it's either your religion is Xtianity or Islam, there is no check box for Traditional Religions.

Swearing of Oaths for political offices and court proceedings, only the Bible and Qur'an are used, no one comes with a piece of metal or a pot of water taken from esinmirin.

Now! How do you expect this open eyes to favour us since we've not fully accepted it?

In the early days of the invention of AC , the white accepted it and see where it has taken them.

They accepted technology and see where it has taken them.

Africans refused their science and that's the reason it has not taken us anywhere because even the 10% of people who accepts it can't practice it openly.

Now see something, A christan can pick up his bible and bell and go to a very crowded place for evangelism. Tell me, can a traditional worshipper openly bring a Calabash of sacrifice to the same place and receive the same homely treatment?

I don't know the level of your academic achievement but please don't look at other religions from the same lens of Xtianity and Islam.
There is something called "Talk and Do" in the African Religions.

1Sharon:

People that are deeply superstitious like you tend to be unexposed, unintelligent and ignorant.

It may not be true.
My great uncle, Prof. Wande Abímbọ́lá is prolly more exposed than you, extremely intelligent he's even a Prof. (Yet he is deeply superstitious).

Peter Fatomila is by far more intelligent , exposed and enlightened more than you are yet he is deeply superstitious.

Dr. D.K Olukoya graduated at the top of his class and he has a record of G.P unbroken for many years now. He's a Doctor and he has several scientific publications to his name. He has been to many countries and has contributed towards many scientific journals yet he is deeply superstitious.

Now ask yourself what your level of intellect, enlightenment and exposure is compared to this three men up there. Only then you will realise who is unintelligent and ignorant here.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2023
LifeOfTrigga:
bro just leave m, cos me myself I know wetin my eyes don see. Shey na the one wey them dey use my mama image torment me just after any moment I witness bad luck or loss wey me and my mama fight for some months not until ifa show me the way out and what’s actually wrong and who were behind my shit. My prayer be say make man no jam problem wey big pass e life, cos uhmmmmm…

I'm so sorry about your story Bros.
And I'm glad you are delivered now, and your deliverance shall be permanent.

Ifa ẹlẹri ipin, baba kukuru oke igẹti atori eni tí o suwọ̀n ṣe. Orunmila kii relé ẹnikẹni. Gbogbo ẹni nin wa baba wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.