Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. (11541 Views)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Hallucinations And Spirits In Nigeria / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

Yes I am, how does that change it? Ajebutters are immune from those spirits or their houses disappear once they enter in?
oga rest... I never said I believed in spirits, but the issue of musing the leaf on door entrances was known in Lagos, especially the middle class areas.. A real ajekpako child knows what I'm saying... Won't be surprise it happened in your street but u were too dull to notice it.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Ashawoman82:
oga rest... I never said I believed in spirits, but the issue of musing the leaf on door entrances was known in Lagos, especially the middle class areas.. A real ajekpako child knows what I'm saying... Won't be surprise it happened in your street but u were too dull to notice it.

LoLz. You are just yarning dust. As if Lagos is some village where nonsense like leaf putting is a norm. You probably lived in some messed up face me I slap you where rats where your sleeping companions and you saw witches in every wall gecko, that's why putting leaf on doors was special to you. People who had more important things to do didn't notice your leaves.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. You are just yarning dust. As if Lagos is some village where nonsense like leaf putting is a norm. You probably lived in some messed up face me I slap you where rats where your sleeping companions and you saw witches in every wall gecko, that's why putting leaf on doors was special to you. People who had more important things to do didn't notice your leaves.
y u crying na ๐Ÿ˜‚... I said even your parent did it but u were too dumb to notice... All my life, have never stayed in a face me I face u, even while I was in school... In those days living in a flat wasn't a big deal so carry your poverty mentality and GTFO of my sight ode... I call u ajebutter and a wretched soul like u is happy.... Even very rich ppl in my street then observed it so who were ur parents then.. Were u guys living in your own house as at that time?
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Image123(m): 4:56am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

He should use his magic to get a job first.

https://www.nairaland.com/7707037/please-save-me-oju-ti

This is low, fallacious and unconnected. But good you followed my advice though. It's insane placing your sanity and "loved" ones at risk just to prove that you don't believe or like God.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
y u crying na ๐Ÿ˜‚... I said even your parent did it but u were too dumb to notice... All my life, have never stayed in a face me I face u, even while I was in school... In those days living in a flat wasn't a big deal so carry your poverty mentality and GTFO of my sight ode... I call u ajebutter and a wretched soul like u is happy.... Even very rich ppl in my street then observed it so who were ur parents then.. Were u guys living in your own house as at that time?

LMFAO! E pain am. You dared to make insinuations about my living conditions but when I do same you are bleating like a half dead sheep with its throat slit. Dumbfuck you are a bloody church rat with a chip on the shoulder the size of a city block, a true Bleep-tard. When people are talking about Lagos and where they live you should keep your mouth shut because you obviously are a village bum transplant from which ever backwater sewer you were brought from. It's your backwater village practice you think Lagosians have time for, you fucking douchenozzle.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by tobby20: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
LeftAlone:

Yes of course, as long as the photo in it is clear enough.
Then I'll need your full photo
And a video call to confirm it's you.
Then we can proceed with the Devil and some one or two gods.

The damage may be irreparable in case of a loss of a loved one, I hope you don't have anyone too dear to you.

Let's see whether "He that is in the World" is anything serious at all or people are just magnifying mediocrity.

Lemme know when you are ready
Abeg gimme update
At least I go chop Akara ...
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! E pain am. You dared to make insinuations about my living conditions but when I do same you are bleating like a half dead sheep with its throat slit. Dumbfuck you are a bloody church rat with a chip on the shoulder the size of a city block, a true Bleep-tard. When people are talking about Lagos and where they live you should keep your mouth shut because you obviously are a village bum transplant from which ever backwater sewer you were brought from. It's your backwater village practice you think Lagosians have time for, you fucking douchenozzle.
u must be very stupid and jobless if u think I'll read all your jargon on a Monday morning, go get a life....
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u must be very stupid and jobless if u think I'll read all your jargon on a Monday morning, go get a life....

You're the jobless twit going about putting leaves on doors. Do something important with your life douchenozzle.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

You're the jobless twit going about putting leaves on doors. Do something important with your life douchenozzle.
Lol ode, I was roughly 11 then, 2005, see mumu no get talk again cheesy
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
Lol ode, I was roughly 11 then, 2005, see mumu no get talk again cheesy

You were a juvenile pipsqueak then and have the guts to open your dirty mouth to people who are far older than you. What a nonetity.

2 Likes

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

You were a juvenile pipsqueak then and have the guts to open your dirty mouth to people who are far older than you. What a nonetity.
u are a big fool.. At least despite how young I was then, I could remember vividly what happened, not a daft dude like u that lack retentive memory... I'm sure it happened but u are just too dull to remember.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 1:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u are a big fool.. At least despite how young I was then, I could remember vividly what happened, not a daft dude like u that lack retentive memory... I'm sure it happened but u are just too dull to remember.

And you're an inconsequential turd. You remembered the village practices of your ghetto quarters and expect that people who were going to work would play your childish games while you sat in the house eating amala and ewedu with oil staining your dirty mouth and the pitiful clothes that you wore. Asswipe.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

And you're an inconsequential turd. You remembered the village practices of your ghetto quarters and expect that people who were going to work would play your childish games while you sat in the house eating amala and ewedu with oil staining your dirty mouth and the pitiful clothes that you wore. Asswipe.
haha, omo u are really pained o, see the article and vocabularies u are using just for insults, lol once again, u are an idiot if u think I'll take my type to read all your jargons, to be u are writing Aramaic grin
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by drnoel: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
LeftAlone:
Good morning people of God.
I will share my experience about what I know and have experienced.
But Firstly,
I read a thread created by one FRANCISTOWN where he challenged people who believe in the supernatural to come and manifest it.
Honestly I was disappointed by the comments I read in that thread where many people were giving flimsy excuses as to why they can't pull one stunt or the other.

Dear FRANCISTOWN,
Please do not talk about what you do not know.
The fact that you do not believe in something doesn't make it impotent.
You might not believe Pre. BAT is the president of Nigeria, but if he said nobody should go out tomorrow, then nobody will go out. Your believe is irrelevant.

Now to my experience, I'll mention real life scenarios and real people's names. I'll also mention the areas where they happened just in case anyone wants to verify.

In 2015 i met a man at the football field, his name was Brother D(Bros if you ever found this, please no vex for your boy), but I often called him Bros. D.

He was not an atheist but he was irreligious. He believed God was not wicked and he never believed in witches and wizards, marine spirits, familiar spirits and all.
I guess he was in his early 40s then.
We later became close because he liked me. He said I look a lot like his late younger brother.

We met at an area called แปŒjแป, In Ibadan. Anyone who knew Abatakan in Ojo should know who I'm talking about.
He had a child and a wife but they weren't staying together, so he was practically living alone. Also he get money that time o! Even his wears na expensive brands

This bros dey run babe ehn and he can spend any amount on enjoyment. Some days he could just call me to meet him at a joint, and me, who send my papa? I'd just go there to eat a plate of meat called "Kundi" and Hollandia Yoghurt. Normally I don't take alcohol.

He met this girl, one "fateful" girl that he wouldn't stop talking to me about so, he called me one afternoon to come meet him at a hotel called Blue Roof in a small village called SASA In Ibadan.
It was on a Saturday and I wasn't doing anything, so I said to myself, let's go and have our favourite plate of "Kundi" and Hollandia again.

When I got to the place, as I was entering the place. I saw climbing the stairs into the room with a certain lady, though I couldn't see the girl's face, but she was dark, I'm sure of that. I saw her backside.

Seeing that. I already understood the settings and I just sat at the bar awaiting a plate of pepper soup while I sip a bottle of chilled water with a live match playing on the TV screen.

I think it was about 4hrs or so and it was already getting dark. It was my first time at that hotel and I didn't know my way around, so I went to the concierge, to request which room he went.

I think the name of the guy was Tobi, he was tall and dark. He worked at that hotel then.

By the time we got in, we saw him lying lifeless. He was alone, there was only a door that lead to the passage, if anyone would go in or come out, it must have been thru the main door.
Now the girl that he went in with was no where to be found, he was lying by himself on the floor.
As we were their in our freezing feets, everyone was already confused. Lemme not lie, that day I was very confused.
Suddenly he woke and he was panting heavily.

I was the first to ask him what happened and where that lady was. Then he said something shocking.

He said "when he got into the room with the lady, he wanted to take a shower. So he wanted to use the long mirror hanging on the wall opposite the bed to remove his button. To his surprise, when he looked into the mirror, he was seeing a snake on the bed, but when he looked back, he was seeing the girl.
He said he hasn't even taken a drink, he wanted to straf the girl as quick as possible so they could join me at the bar.

He thought he was almost going crazy so he had to hit the shower and when he came out of shower, he saw a big snake on the bed and that was the last thing he remembered until he was seeing us now.

After that experience, that bros first go one mountain for like 3 months. He became a prophet and left his old lifestyle. He also had several encounters with some people, but this will do.

Person that posted this should be ashamed him himself. I mean in this day and age is someone posting this kind of BS. All lies
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
haha, omo u are really pained o, see the article and vocabularies u are using just for insults, lol once again, u are an idiot if u think I'll take my type to read all your jargons, to be u are writing Aramaic grin

Asswipe how do you know the vocabulary if you didn't read it? You are a senseless doofus.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Asswipe how do you know the vocabulary if you didn't read it? You are a senseless doofus.
guy u are too dumb o, so u don't know about scan reading or what, u think am as daft as u that can't scan an article within seconds... Dude, u be otondo.. Lol.... Mumu get dementia Sha... U are now replying with few sentence abi.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy u are too dumb o, so u don't know about scan reading or what, u think am as daft as u that can't scan an article within seconds... Dude, u be otondo.. Lol.... Mumu get dementia Sha... U are now replying with few sentence abi.

Asswipe, if I continue to overload the remaining 2 lazy cells in your brain you just might go into epileptic seizure, so I spare your kwashiorkor infested brain. Your brain is so lazy you can't even take half a sec to spell you. What a turd.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

Asswipe, if I continue to overload the remaining 2 lazy cells in your brain you just might go into epileptic seizure, so I spare your kwashiorkor infested brain.
keep on ranting dunde.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
keep on ranting fundy.

Bwahahahahaha! Lazy brained asswipe.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

kill yasef, keyasef, keyasef.. grin
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
kill yasef, keyasef, keyasef.. grin
LordReed:

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Ashawoman82: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

drink sniper na.. Just die so. U can rest eh
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
drink sniper na.. Just die so. U can rest eh
LordReed:

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Let's keep it down with the insults guys.

I guess our friend who posted the
challenge is nowhere to be found
maybe he went to chill with the
"he that is in the world."

@LeftAlone
The human mind can go crazy
and wild if not tamed.

I, FrancisTown son of Francis
will accept your challenge
anytime, any day.
But I have my terms and conditions.

1. You must state explicitly what will
happen to me. What I should expect.

2. You must state explicitly when it
will happen to me.

With these two conditions I'll be sure
def whatever happens is from you
and not some random life misfortune.

I can show you my mother's name
as it appears in my documents on the
video call.

You can use the passport to confirm
my face on the video call as well.

It should be You and I alone in the
video call. I'm not interested in
showing my face to the whole world.

If you are able to tell when it will start,
end , and what to expect and it happens
like that.

1 Like

Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2023
LordReed:

I'm not sure I ever heard anything like this too.
The only ones I heard of then were godogodo and later on bado of Ikorodu, shuku shuku, Yoboro and co. BTW, those ones were thieves and not evil spirits(though some very primitive build different kinds of legend around them), and they didn't terrorize the whole of Lasgidis, just specific areas.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm not sure I ever heard anything like this too.
The only ones I heard of then were godogodo and later on bado of Ikorodu, shuku shuku, Yoboro and co. BTW, those ones were thieves and not evil spirits(though some very primitive build different kinds of legend around them), and they didn't terrorize the whole of Lasgidis, just specific areas.

Yeah all sorts of things get legends built around them.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Busybrain2233: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2023
When would Africans especially Nigerians start realizing that SUPERSTITION IS THE DEVIL๐Ÿ‘ฟ
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by Bigman02(m): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Let's keep it down with the insults guys.

I guess our friend who posted the
challenge is nowhere to be found
maybe he went to chill with the
"he that is in the world."

@LeftAlone
The human mind can go crazy
and wild if not tamed.

Where do all Human Form come from?
I, FrancisTown son of Francis
will accept your challenge
anytime, any day.
But I have my terms and conditions.

1. You must state explicitly what will
happen to me. What I should expect.

2. You must state explicitly when it
will happen to me.

With these two conditions I'll be sure
def whatever happens is from you
and not some random life misfortune.

I can show you my mother's name
as it appears in my documents on the
video call.

You can use the passport to confirm
my face on the video call as well.

It should be You and I alone in the
video call. I'm not interested in
showing my face to the whole world.

If you are able to tell when it will start,
end , and what to expect and it happens
like that.

Where do all Human Form come from?
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
LordReed:

He should use his magic to get a job first.

https://www.nairaland.com/7707037/please-save-me-oju-ti
Wow! I thought only kids do this.
Anyways, nairaland bot banned my account.
I just got unbanned.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Image123:

This is low, fallacious and unconnected. But good you followed my advice though. It's insane placing your sanity and "loved" ones at risk just to prove that you don't believe or like God.
It's now very evident that it's possible that guy may not be speaking from a point of view of wittiness but rather much ignorance
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Lordreed, leftalone this is the best solution โ˜๐Ÿพ

Drop a link and let there be witnessss, I'm down
Why not host it on showmax and put it on live show?
The video call is strictly between me and whoever is interested. The video call is just for the verification of identity, nothing special is taking place.
Re: True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. by LeftAlone(m): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ashawoman82:
unless u be omo get inside... Cos it was popular in Maryland and ojotaarrkund 2005_7

You even get time wey you dey follow this one talk. Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is The Kind of Girl Most Nigerian Guys Want. / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.