Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29491 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by theredaddy: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You are the one crying. Did you understand the thread? We have no reason to celebrate your fraudulent hyping yet. How can you be celebrating all these things. An administration need a minimum of 1 year to know where it is heading. You guys should save us all these propaganda. We know una very well. Miseducated people cheesy grin

Who asked you to ? what celebration did you recieve an owambe IV ? or you saw Wasiu ayinde speakers set outside
You people life existence is so centered around wailing, nagging and criticizing everything, bitterness as so much clouded your reasoning you can't even differentiate btw commendation and celebration.
The same way it is important to condemn & criticize the govt when it fails is the same measure we must commend the govt when they take the right move as well, finding balance is how we can progress.
No one as given Tinubu a Pass mark yet, all we have done so far is commend him so he can do more .

But all your life is center around looking out for doom, praying for badnews and discrediting few goodnews ... when the need arise to criticize Tinubu people should criticize, simple

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by meolaniyi(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Today is 14th and Peter obi has just 10days left to prove his case.

They are still on tendering of documents. Tell me how the dumb Obi and his lazy lawyers can use all the documents submitted to prove their case within remaining 10days.

Proving the case will be the real battle between all parties, arguments upon arguments which will lead to series of adjournment.

As an obedient I am worried that our principal is wasting so much time in court.

Can the lawyers use the documents one by one withing 10days left to prove this case.

Obedients let's reason together
You are not Obidient. You are agbado impostor

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

Who asked you to ? what celebration did you recieve an owambe IV ? or you saw Wasiu ayinde speakers set outside
You people life existence is so centered around wailing, nagging and criticizing everything, bitterness as so much clouded your reasoning you can't even differentiate btw commendation and celebration.
The same way it is important to condemn & criticize the govt when it fails is the same measure we must commend the govt when they take the right move as well, finding balance is how we can progress.
No one as given Tinubu a Pass mark yet, all we have done so far is commend him so he can do more .

But all your life is center around looking out for doom, praying for badnews and discrediting few goodnews ... when the need arise to criticize Tinubu people should criticize, simple
Lol. If you didn't criticize Buhari, na Tinubu you go criticize. Abeg park one side. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Peterlove11: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Lol. If you didn't criticize Buhari, na Tinubu you go criticize. Abeg park one side. Lol

Is it a must to even criticize....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Pythagoras001: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

And also,the "I'm an obidient but Tinubu is doing well already, let's forget about this court case and move on ,after all , it's good governance we want. If you can't move on, you're very bitter " groups.
Very disgusting set of people.

Even those that claimed to be neutral,AKA the fencists,have found their voices.
In essence,they were never neutral,they only waited for the right opportunity to show their dirty lingeries.

They literally want to gaslight everyone to accept the sham that INEC conducted as a presidential election and force their candidates down everyone's throats.

After all ,to them ,"politics is just a game ,the time for the game is over, everyone move on !"

There can't be a "moving on" without justice ,and until the right thing is done,we can't claim to be practicing democracy as a nation.

It's high time we put to an end this attitude of individuals getting into seat of power by undemocratic means and Electoral malpractice and fruad ,but when they are already in power,they turn their smelly mouth around to the populace to preach about democracy ,as the president -select did on JUNE 12.

I just hope people indicted for rigging during the elections and their sponsors or deliberately refused to follow the guidelines go to jail. Have anybody heard about the adamawa rec case? It seems like the case has been swept under the rug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Peterlove11:

Is it a must to even criticize....
If you can't criticize wrong doings, where is your integrity?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
I just hope people indicted for rigging during the elections and their sponsors or deliberately refused to follow the guidelines go to jail. Have anybody heard about the adamawa rec case? It seems like the case has been swept under the rug.

Nigeria is a crime scene.

And people expect everyone to move on from all this ?
In four years time,they will repeat the same act of criminality and ask everyone to move on as usual.
Now is the time to effect the change we want tomorrow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obedients how far, make una tag me the outcome of this una rubbish court update o. i wan check something 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by gotnel: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nothing spoil.
Let the tribunal take their responsibility seriously.
No retreat, no surrender.
Nigeria and Nigerians are moving forward already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
This mods are not nice.

When proceedings is over,you decide to move the thread to frontpage?

SMH.

Jasonscolari you see this moderators ba ?

Nah oraimo cord we suppose wipe them for neck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sencekompis: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
We are not interested in your RUBBISH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Navalsadiq(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Jagaban is loved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sencekompis: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Only omo ibo has interest and bad luck to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by keymatt(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
All agbados and supporters of mandate thieves and criminals should vacate this thread with immediate effect before they get heart attack.

Obidients Only Thread. 😎

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Diligent1(f): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Awon Obi is wasting his time crew will soon arrive. Werey group.
Honestly this Peter Obi gives me vibe and joy everyday. He is a clear explanation of what a man should be. Never say die.

Whatever the outcome of the judgement, he will be remembered in history. Very rugged. Very sarcastic. Never give up. 💪💪💪
His stubbornness is drawing the chance of igbo people back for many years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by theredaddy: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I didnt know you have the IREv of all my comments during Buhari administration.

Let me school your ignorant ass a bit

It is on record that when Nigerians couldnt stand Buhari anymore it was Tinubu, Apc governors and supporters that dragged Buhari

it was APC & supporters that called for Emeifele head, for economic blunders

When NLC lose there voice and failed Nigerians, it was Tinubu that call out buhari administration during ASUU, fuel scarcity and cash scarcity.

I remember how Peter OBi children online were celebrating cash scarcity and defending Buhari for there selfish interests... Obedient are pathetic people nd Nigerians won't forget that in long time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by pennyland(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

And also,the "I'm an obidient but Tinubu is doing well already, let's forget about this court case and move on ,after all , it's good governance we want. If you can't move on, you're very bitter " groups.

In essence,they were never neutral,they only waited for the right opportunity to show their dirty lingeries.

They literally want to gaslight everyone to accept the sham that INEC conducted as a presidential election and force their candidates down everyone's throats.

After all ,to them ,"politics is just a game ,the time for the game is over, everyone move on !"

People died !
Some were injured just because they want to exercise their right to vote.
Tribal profiling and thugs harassing voters was the order of the day.
Armed thugs snatching ballot boxes and many electoral fruad happened before our very eyes and we should just move on like nothing happened ?

There can't be a "moving on" without justice ,and until the right thing is done,we can't claim to be practicing democracy as a nation.

It's high time we put to an end this attitude of individuals getting into seat of power by undemocratic means and Electoral malpractice and fruad ,but when they are already in power,they turn their smelly mouth around to the populace to preach about democracy ,as the president -select did on JUNE 12.

yes your right Tinubu is doing well but let him come through the clean way 'if I may ask you did Tinubu come to power as the rightful person that win the Election?the answer is Capital NO did Tinubu win Abuja NO'did Tinubu win River state NO'untill Tinubu accepted that the last election was not free and fear
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Chicentt(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Just give PETER OBI his manhood, simple and short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Patriot9: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

It is on record that when Nigerians couldnt stand Buhari anymore it was Tinubu, Apc governors and supporters that dragged Buhari

When NLC lose there voice and failed Nigerians, it was Tinubu that call out buhari administration during ASUU, fuel scarcity and cash scarcity.

I remember how Peter OBi children online were celebrating cash scarcity and defending Buhari for there selfish interests... Obedient are pathetic people nd Nigerians won't forget that in long time.
This is COLD TRUTH cool
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

Hahaha at your moronic comment. So you and your APC governors waited till cash crisis to know that Buhari is messing up? Shame. Don't ever think you are arguing with a kid dude.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JobNeededUrgent: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
These useless and jobless people never still find the lost manhood for their con man?
Una go search am tire.
My advice to PBAT.
FG should declare obideints as a terrorist group cos they're the opposition working hard to frustate Asiwaju 's tenure.
But God pass them.
Nigeria is great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by maintenant: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

People died !
Armed thugs snatching ballot boxes and many electoral fruad happened before our very eyes and we should just move on like nothing happened ?

I sincerely salute the courage of you guys because a person who is not determined will easily give up on this country...

I am yet to see a more hopeless collection of humans...

They sow the wind but recoil when the whirlwind emerges as a product,,

How can a person whose head is correct expect to reap progress and growth from the tree of injustice and inequity?

This is playing out again all over. Buhari was sold as the Napoleon and Solomon of our time rolled into one...
It is the same noise, the same propaganda and then the reality began to sink in.

Peter Obi must not capitulate on what he is pursuing. Let there be few men who refuse to lose their heads when the vast majority choose to take flight of their senses...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Felix6: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
when will the ganja planter come heroine Lord summons the courage to face a reporter and answer simple yes or no? That might be till May 29 419.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Diligent1:

His stubbornness is drawing the chance of igbo people back for many years.
You think everyone should be coward like you? NEVER. And don't you ever think Igbos are drawn backwards. A people properly in charge of 60% Nigerian market can't be more backward than beggers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Felaincarnated: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
3 weeks doing well? Dey play
IamV:

People died !

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DrChukki: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

People died !

Tinubu is doing "well" because there's a Peter Obi on the background...

Every Nigerian needs to thank Obi... He's the one that made APC and their government to wake up.

You think if Obidient movement did not rise up this government will send anybody in Nigeria today?

Also, whether Tinubu is doing well or not is not a reason to endorse a fraudulent electoral process. If you allow it today, it will keep hunting us till generations to come...

It's better we fix the electoral process so that everyone coming to government will know that power is only given by the people and not your pocket.

So, Obi should continue what he's doing...

If the Judiciary says that Tinubu truly won, thank God... We can then move on.

But let's follow the Rule of Law

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
pennyland:
yes your right Tinubu is doing well but let him come through the clean way 'if I may ask you did Tinubu come to power as the rightful person that win the Election?the answer is Capital NO did Tinubu win Abuja NO'did Tinubu win River state NO'untill Tinubu accepted that the last election was not free and fear

I didn't claim Tinubu is doing well in any capacity.
I only highlighted the narrative that some individuals are spreading .
I strongly think you didn't read that message properly.
Maybe, going through it one more time,will give you better perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
DrChukki:

Tinubu is doing "well" because there's a Peter Obi on the background...

Every Nigerian needs to thank Obi... He's the one that made APC and their government to wake up.

You think if Obidient movement did not rise up this government will send anybody in Nigeria today?

Also, whether Tinubu is doing well or not is not a reason to endorse a fraudulent electoral process. If you allow it today, it will keep hunting us till generations to come...

It's better we fix the electoral process so that everyone coming to government will know that power is only given by the people and not your pocket.

So, Obi should continue what he's doing...

If the Judiciary says that Tinubu truly won, thank God... We can then move on.

But let's follow the Rule of Law

In fact,I used quotation marks on that statement to show it's someone's statement or narrative.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Felaincarnated:
3 weeks doing well? Dey play

Sorry to say this, comprehension might just be a big problem in Nigeria.

In fact,I used quotation marks on that statement to show it's someone's statement or narrative.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by theredaddy: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Hahaha at your moronic comment. So you and your APC governors waited till cash crisis to know that Buhari is messing up? Shame. Don't ever think you are arguing with a kid dude.

Where was your principal all through the 8yrs, be it rewind or fast forward tell us, where was Peter Obi all through did he deem it fit to speak up for Nigeria at anytime.
Nigeria has NLC/ opposition party, there perogative is to speak up for the people and amplify peoples interest to the govt ... they failed, Peter Obi failed and Obedient failed that why your lazy asses look up to US (apc supporters), ... its on record Apc governors put there allegiance asides and stood on the side of the People.

What did Peter Obi ever do ? pre crisis or inside crisis were Obedient ever useful undecided shameless children
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by chigaemezuogu: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over
YES YOU ARE RIGHT, WE BIAFRANS ARE LEAVING NIGERIA SOON THROUGH OUR AMAIABLE LEADER, FEARLESS LION MAZI NNAMDI KANU OHA MA DIKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Weird Experience When He Visited A Politician That Promised To Give Him N10k / Boko Haram Plans To Have A Separate Islamic Country, Lures Borno And Yobe / Sunday Igboho Not Yet Released – Olayomi Koiki, Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.