Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29559 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

The Court:

The Certified True Copies of INEC IREV CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE in respect to 28 States Inclusive of the FCT are hereby admitted into evidence and marked as Exhibits PCC1-28 accordingly.

As the court pleases.

Anuga SAN now defers back to Dr. Livy l. SAN who now addresses the court.

He drew the attention of the Lead Counsel of INEC, Mahmoud SAN that the Chairman of INEC consistently avoided to be served subpoena for the production of documents.

Dr. Livy continues addressing the court, that the lead counsel to INEC asked for a copy of the subpoena. Though he does not have an extra copy in court, but he will provide a copy and have it sent to him after the proceedings today.
He'll provide this copy of subpoena in confidence that AB Mahmoud SAN will do the needful for them to continue with the proceedings tomorrow.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Anuga SAN now defers back to Dr. Livy l. SAN who now addresses the court.

He drew the attention of the Lead Counsel of INEC, Mahmoud SAN that the Chairman of INEC consistently avoided to be served subpoena for the production of documents.

Dr. Livy continues addressing the court, that the lead counsel to INEC asked for a copy of the subpoena. Though he does not have an extra copy in court, but he will provide a copy and have it sent to him after the proceedings today.
He'll provide this copy of subpoena in confidence that AB Mahmoud SAN will do the needful for them to continue with the proceedings tomorrow.

Pinhero SAN (INEC) notifies the court, in response, that he is not privy to the conversations between Dr. Livy SAN and Mahmoud SAN.

And he does not believe that INEC is avoiding being served the subpoena to release documents. That these claims are calculated by the Petitioners to mislead the court.

He notes that they do not oppose to the application for adjournment and reiterates that INEC is not avoiding any subpoenas as they have responded to those of the PDP and have no reason to avoid that of the LP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Pinhero SAN (INEC) notifies the court, in response, that he is not privy to the conversations between Dr. Livy SAN and Mahmoud SAN.

And he does not believe that INEC is avoiding being served the subpoena to release documents. That these claims are calculated by the Petitioners to mislead the court.

He notes that they do not oppose to the application for adjournment and reiterates that INEC is not avoiding any subpoenas as they have responded to those of the PDP and have no reason to avoid that of the LP.

Wole Olanipekun SAN for the 2nd and 3rd Respondents notes that they do not have any objections to the application for adjournment.

The 4th Respondent equally take the same approach with no objections.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Today is 14th and Peter obi has just 10days left to prove his case.

They are still on tendering of documents. Tell me how the dumb Obi and his lazy lawyers can use all the documents submitted to prove their case within remaining 10days.

Proving the case will be the real battle between all parties, arguments upon arguments which will lead to series of adjournment.

As an obedient I am worried that our principal is wasting so much time in court.

Can the lawyers use the documents one by one withing 10days left to prove this case.

Obedients let's reason together

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Wole Olanipekun SAN for the 2nd and 3rd Respondents notes that they do not have any objections to the application for adjournment.

The 4th Respondent equally take the same approach with no objections.

Dr. Livy notes that he is very shocked at the statements of Pinhero SAN. He notes also that the Bailiff of the court have noted that INEC have avoided service and his claims can be verified.

He expresses displeasure at the denial of Pinhero SAN who is not the LEAD COUNSEL.

He vehemently also expresses displeasure of the tone and language used by Pinhero SAN, who consistently denigrates the Petitioners Counsels.

The court noted that they have signed the subpoena and modalities should be facilitated by counsels for it to be served.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Today is 14th and Peter obi has just 10days left to prove his case.

They are still on tendering of documents. Tell me how the dumb Obi and his lazy lawyers can use all the documents submitted to prove their case within remaining 10days.

Proving the case will be the real battle between all parties, arguments upon arguments which will lead to series of adjournment.

As an obedient I am worried that our principal is wasting so much time in court.

Can the lawyers use the documents one by one withing 10days left to prove this case.

Obedients let's reason together

" Today is 14th and Peter obi has just 10days left to prove his case"

I strongly think that's our problem to worry about and not yours,why are you making our problem yours ?

You all complained of the thread that it's bias and even requested that I should be banned,at the same time,you won't leave the thread ?
Is that not mental illness at this point ?

You were all against live transmission of this proceedings and even celebrated it when the tribunal ruled in your favour,but still wants to regulate what others put out about the proceedings to suit you all fragile egos ,right ?

You're all angry and frustrated you can no longer create propagandas and false narratives from this ongoing court matter.
Honorably,suffocate on that!
We are going nowhere any time soon.

Keep being disappointed and frustrated cheesy.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Livy notes that he is very shocked at the statements of Pinhero SAN. He notes also that the Bailiff of the court have noted that INEC have avoided service and his claims can be verified.

He expresses displeasure at the denial of Pinhero SAN who is not the LEAD COUNSEL.

He vehemently also expresses displeasure of the tone and language used by Pinhero SAN, who consistently denigrates the Petitioners Counsels.

The court noted that they have signed the subpoena and modalities should be facilitated by counsels for it to be served.

The court further advises counsels not to denigrate each other and that they've gotten to this point of the hearing without any rancour, problems should not ensue at this stage.

The Court has now adjourned the hearing till tomorrow, Thursday June 15, 2023 @ 9am.

-----------------

Thank you everyone for staying around for today's proceedings, you're all appreciated.

For now,you all should take care and have a great day.

Tomorrow,we go harder and AND DELIBERATELY ANNOY THOSE THAT WANTS US TO STOP CREATING A LIVE THREAD ON THE PROCEEDINGS.

My silent observers,big shout out to you all smiley

#Onelove

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
YourMrBoo:

If they are lazy, what will you now call INEC that owns the document, vetted it and certified it to an unknown LGA

Anyways I don't expect someone that post before reasoning to ask that question before posting

IamV hope the recess is going fine? We are waiting diligently...

Oga,any document on irev was posted directly from election field by adhoc without the knowledge of mainstream inec
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

You should have some shame !

From blaming the presiding officers to now blaming the labour party legal teams for documents that can't be traced to any LGA in that state ?

Have some shame !

That's what you get when you try to defend this illegality and criminality that's unfolding before our very eyes.

I'm done engaging you,you have nothing reasonable to offer in this conversation,just mental masturbation and unfruitful back and forth,that end up wasting everyone's time,and one expending energy on your infantile shenanigans.

My brother,you can only find isolated and fractional irregularities.it can never be overwhelming
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

The court further advises counsels not to denigrate each other and that they've gotten to this point of the hearing without any rancour, problems should not ensue at this stage.

The Court has now adjourned the hearing till tomorrow Thursday June 15, 2023 @ 9am.

-----------------

Thank you everyone for staying around for today's proceedings, you're all appreciated.

Tomorrow,we go harder and AND DELIBERATELY ANNOY THOSE THAT WANTS US TO STOP CREATING A LIVE THREAD ON THE PROCEEDINGS.

#Onelove

Thanks for the update. We appreciate you. Keep up the good work.

Remain blessed

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Spicycat(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
YourMrBoo:

That's the sacrifice when you are dedicated and passionate about passing and checkmating adulterated news for the mental wellbeing of meaningful and obidient Nigerians.

Everything mustn't be about money but you can tip him since he isn't being rewarded for this wonderful piece

Sacrificing oneself for a Nigerian politician is the most dumbest thing in this modern day.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

The Court has now adjourned the hearing till tomorrow Thursday June 15, 2023 @ 9am.

-----------------

#Onelove

Another wasted day in court.lp should keep tendering irrelevant documents and keep chasing shadows by issuing funny subpoenas and killing their time.out of their 50 witnesses,only 4 have testified

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Spicycat:

Sacrificing oneself for a Nigerian politician is the most dumbest in this modern day.
What do you expect from dumbidients?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Thanks for the update. We appreciate you. Keep up the good work.

Remain blessed

You're welcome.

Remain blessed as well sir.
Take care.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by CharleyBright(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
SwissMass:
Peter girigory Obi do not know the difference between BVAS machines and IREV, it was shameful a female interviewer had to correct him, thank God we dodge a missile, no man born out of woman can unseat Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Jagaban till may 29 2031 and then Shettima will take over

Hey hey!! Careful with vain words.
Tinubu is not a demigod.
Even minigods have crashed landed from thrones.
Shettima
What if Shettima becomes President before 2027??

Hahahahahaha.
Careful. Careful my brother.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DEmejioba1: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
I think tendering IREV reports like all these as evidences are out of it, if I'm not mistaking, these evidences are secondary source which the court cannot base it judgement upon according to Appeal and supreme courts citing the case btw Adeleke vs Oyetola. Can I call it waste of time or am I mistaking?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IAMTHEHERO: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

You should have some shame !

From blaming the presiding officers to now blaming the labour party legal teams for documents that can't be traced to any LGA in that state ?

Have some shame !

Here you are,a supposed learned silk, that's suppose to be a symbol of legality and honor, dishonorably and shamelessly rolling in cesspit of dishonour in your bid to defend this illegality.

That's what you get when you try to defend this illegality and criminality that's unfolding before our very eyes.

I'm done engaging you,you have nothing reasonable to offer in this conversation,just mental masturbation and unfruitful back and forth,that end up wasting everyone's time,and one expending energy on your infantile shenanigans.

Sir, you have finished Garlic..sorry Garfish abi Garfield.
Please show mercy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Inec did nothing sir.the blame is on the presiding officers who cancelled elections without stating the lga

And the presiding officers work for NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
00FFT00:

And the presiding officers work for NNPC?

The incidences are minimal
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The OP is very bias and needs to be banned.

Reporting one sided proceeding here.

Mods pls ban this OP and close this thread or I will have no choice than seek a legal redress.

Bias OP

What happened to your prescribed medication?. Have you run out?.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The OP is very bias and needs to be banned.

Reporting one sided proceeding here.

Mods pls ban this OP and close this thread or I will have no choice than seek a legal redress.

Bias OP
go to court!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SwissMass: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Delicious22:
Your father is still struggling with life, you're here talking about Peter Obi is better in all aspects of life than your father.
So because Peter girigory Obi is better than your generations, you think he is better than everyone, common he is not even among the 200 richest Nigerians, stop being mischievous and unreasonable, don't use your subdued, disappointed and stagnated family members to judge people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by theredaddy: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

What makes them feel comfortable he is doing well bro? Just 3 months? Make them Dey play. Buhari did more. Have they forgotten the new Sheriff in town? Body language? Yam eaters? Tinubu is old. By January next year it will become clearer to you. For now, enjoy being victim of media propaganda. Has he unveiled cabinet? Government don set? Is our economy better? Is GDP better?

it takes a chicken egg 23days to hatch, Tinubu administration is not even up to 20days and you are all over the net wailing like a loser

How can economic GDP get better with 15days ... Una go just dey reason like 3rd class school drop out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by YourMrBoo: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,any document on irev was posted directly from election field by adhoc without the knowledge of mainstream inec

You know nothing about conducting election.

As a matter of fact INEC trained them on what they did, employed them and assigned them to specific polling unit with an access code to be able to upload results and finally paid them off.

I have always believed you don't simply have sense or rather sense is far from you.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by oskylabs(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Anuga SAN:

They now apply to tender certified true copies of IREV REPORTS as downloaded and CERTIFIED by INEC BUT CANNOT BE LINKED TO ANY LGA in respect of Gombe State.

But how on earth could INEC certify reports that could not be linked to any LGA!? Is dis magomago or what?

@IamV

I wanna ask: How come you're observing and transmitting (by manually typing) these court proceedings to NL in real time everyday without you having BVAS, IREV, AWS, or ₦330 billion. Guy, how you dey run am? Maybe INEC can learn a thing or two from you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by YourMrBoo: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Spicycat:

Sacrificing oneself for a Nigerian politician is the most dumbest thing in this modern day.

Are you even ok or you're just plain dumb?

Go back to the post you quoted and engage meaningfully

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by meolaniyi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

Dumping of documents
shame no dey ever catch you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
theredaddy:

it takes a chicken egg 23days to hatch, Tinubu administration is not even up to 20days and you are all over the net wailing like a loser

How can economic GDP get better with 15days ... Una go just dey reason like 3rd class school drop out

You are the one crying. Did you understand the thread? We have no reason to celebrate your fraudulent hyping yet. How can you be celebrating all these things. An administration need a minimum of 1 year to know where it is heading. You guys should save us all these propaganda. We know una very well. Miseducated people cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by oskylabs(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
IamV:

Structure of criminality for a reason !
Did anyone notice what INEC did here ?
Me I notice am o…e choke!
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
meolaniyi:
shame no dey ever catch you?

For saying the truth
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
YourMrBoo:

You know nothing about conducting election.

As a matter of fact INEC trained them on what they did, employed them and assigned them to specific polling unit with an access code to be able to upload results and finally paid them off.

I have always believed you don't simply have sense or rather sense is far from you.

True inec trained them but it is now left for the lp to fish out those missing links and link it to their case.the court won't do it for them.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 14th June 2023 Live Court Updates by skyZine(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thanks for the updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.