Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (9565 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by alienvirus: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
These xtians are perpetually sad because their book is being used against them
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2011
LagosShia:

it is a fact that out of 24000 manuscripts of the new testament bible,no two are identical.so it is really not suprising you are in dilemma.

for john 1:1,please read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4050.288.html#msg8778883

for interpolation in John 1,read here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bible_interpolation#The_only_begotten_Son_.28John_1:18.29

"half of the new testament is forged":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-687029.0.html
LagosShia:

it is a fact that out of 24000 manuscripts of the new testament bible,no two are identical.so it is really not suprising you are in dilemma.

for john 1:1,please read more here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-4050.288.html#msg8778883

for interpolation in John 1,read here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Bible_interpolation#The_only_begotten_Son_.28John_1:18.29

"half of the new testament is forged":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-687029.0.html

Were u able to subscrib with the rationalwiki so u can sure do editing  grin grin anyone can be a member.
the book u claims as errornic is backing ur religious dream, how wise are u?
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by mail4gift2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
alienvirus:

Sad? what do you mean by sad? it is just pathetic after insulting someone, then later you are using him as a reference to uplift yourself. i smell jealousy and inferiority complex, do you smell it?
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
alienvirus:

what is "sad" is muslims rushing to grab the bible when they need to provide proof of allah's ability to prophesy. Imagine muslims arguing on Daniel 2? Why is it absent from the quran?
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2011
alienvirus:

Do urself good open your koran, get a bible open it, read the both, then tell me which is copied?
Again ask urself one question, if the man, i mean the MUSLIM FOUNDER, if he Was sexually restrained?
Lets see, what good example he showed.

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed." A good reveletion of allah of course.

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "

Another special command that Mohamad handed down to himself that allows virtually unlimited sex, divinely sanctioned by Allah shocked

Mhamad was married to thirteen women, at one time.  he relegated them to either consecutive days or (according to some accounts) all in one night.  He maried a 9yrs old girl and even his adopted son's wife.
On top of that, Muhammad had a multitude of slave girls and concubines with whom he Were Intimate - sometimes on the very days in wich they had watched their husbands and fathers die at the hands of his army.

Hadith
Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Mohamad asked this to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (5:268) - "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, 'Had the Prophet the strength for it?' Anas replied, 'We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty men.' "

His sex life nearly draged him to death.for this reason, The perfect prophet violated the devine Qur'anic law that allows men to have only four wives at a time. u wrote a book, u violated it  shocked

So, by any realistic measure, the creator of the world's most sexually restrictive religion was also one of the most sexually indulgent characters in history.[/b] People should wake up, Gods grace is still surficient for u, wake up, pick your brain, dust it and move out, "THE BIBLE SAY IN REVELATION 18: "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. those who ve ears, let them hear.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
@plappville

your claims which are desperate and the repetition of a loser like yourself have being answered here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html

as for your missionary allegation that the Quran was copied from the bible,you really need to read both books to see how strikingly different they are.

if there is any book that copied the other,it is surely the books of the new testament that copied from the hebrew scriptures aka old testament.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by mail4gift2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
LagosShia:

@plappville

your claims which are desperate and the repetition of a loser like yourself have being answered here:

as for your missionary allegation that the Quran was copied from the bible,you really need to read both books to see how strikingly different they are.

if there is any book that copied the other,it is surely the books of the new testament that copied from the hebrew scriptures aka old testament.

Every minute of the day, you guys (muslims) show me how pathetic you are, seriously
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
mail4gift2:

Every minute of the day, you guys (muslims) show me how pathetic you are, seriously

Na U Sabi!

but you guys (christians) are not pathetic for making stu.pid claims and issuing statements filled with hate and ignorance to the extent of obvious foolishness.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
LagosShia:

@plappville

shocking considering the new testament is so vastly different from the new testament. What was copied again?
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
davidylan:

shocking considering the new testament is so vastly different from the new testament. What was copied again?

what is vastly different in the new testament is only Paul's different and contradictory teachings to the teachings of Jesus and what is found in the OT.otherwise according to Jesus,he came to not only "fulfill" the law but also to "compliment" it.in other words,he was teaching the old testament and implementing it.let me give you examples:

1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

4.) Luke 7:27
This is the one about whom it is written: “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,who will prepare your way before you.’

Malachi 3:1
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

EVEN YOUR PAUL DID NOT AVOID BUT COPIED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT:

5.)Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
LagosShia:

what is vastly different in the new testament is only Paul's different and contradictory teachings to the teachings of Jesus and what is found in the OT.otherwise according to Jesus,he came to not only "fulfill" the law but also to "compliment" it.in other words,he was teaching the old testament and implementing it.let me give you example:

this is dumb, ignorant, false and typical of the illogical propaganda islam serves up. Actually Paul does quote the old testament several times, uses stories from the old testament to buttress points (read hebrews and romans for example) . . . to say his messages where different from what we have in the OT is just allah-inspired BS.

LagosShia:

1.) Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

Mark 12:29
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

not copying, just buttressing a fact already addressed in the OT.

LagosShia:

2.) Matthew 1:23
“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which means “God with us”).

Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: A young woman will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Isaiah was making a prophecy that was to come to pass. The fulfillment of the prophecy is what matthew records.

LagosShia:

3.) Matthew 2:6
“‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;for out of you will come a ruler who will shepherd my people Israel.

Micah 5:2
“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

hmm look at matthew 2:5 - And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

Clearly indicated that this was a fulfillment of a prophecy by the old T prophets.

LagosShia:

4.) Luke 7:27
This is the one about whom it is written: “‘I will send my messenger ahead of you,who will prepare your way before you.’

Malachi 3:1
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the LORD Almighty.

again Luke clearly makes us understand this was another fulfillment of prophecy.

LagosShia:

EVEN YOUR PAUL DID NOT AVOID BUT COPIED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT:

5.)Isaiah 49:8
This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances,

2 Corinthians 6:2
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

I thought you said Paul was "vastly different"? Confused much?
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 12:34am On Nov 26, 2011
davidylan:

this is dumb, ignorant, false and typical of the illogical propaganda islam serves up. Actually Paul does quote the old testament several times, uses stories from the old testament to buttress points (read hebrews and romans for example) . . . to say his messages where different from what we have in the OT is just allah-inspired BS.

not copying, just buttressing a fact already addressed in the OT.

Isaiah was making a prophecy that was to come to pass. The fulfillment of the prophecy is what matthew records.

hmm look at matthew 2:5 - And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,

Clearly indicated that this was a fulfillment of a prophecy by the old T prophets.

again Luke clearly makes us understand this was another fulfillment of prophecy.
if the verses i presented had being found in the Quran,what is the least word you would have used to attack the Quran and provoke muslims? if you dont say it is "copying",you would have said it is "borrowing".i leave others to see the obvious biase.

I thought you said Paul was "vastly different"? Confused much?
ofcourse he was.but he still found a way to steal and finger in some "spirituality".you can check the post below for how Paul contradicted your "lord and saviour" Jesus (as):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795950.32.html#msg9595376
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2011
LagosShia:

if the verses i presented had being found in the Quran,what is the least word you would have used to attack the Quran and provoke muslims? if you dont say it is "copying",you would have said it is "borrowing".i leave others to see the obvious biase.
ofcourse he was.but he still found a way to steal and finger in some "spirituality".you can check the post below for how Paul contradicted your "lord and saviour" Jesus (as):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795950.32.html#msg9595376

more tricks? grin
allah sef, the guy get skills pass maradona.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2011
davidylan:

more tricks? grin
allah sef, the guy get skills pass maradona.

Evidence of Plagiarism Within the Old Testament Itself!:

compare 2KINGS 19 and ISAIAH 37.

Here is 2Kings 19:

2 Kings 19
King James Version (KJV)
1And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD.

2And he sent Eliakim, which was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and the elders of the priests, covered with sackcloth, to Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz.

3And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and blasphemy; for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.

4It may be the LORD thy God will hear all the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God; and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that are left.

5So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.

6And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say to your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words which thou hast heard, with which the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.

7Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and shall return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.

8So Rabshakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish.

9And when he heard say of Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, Behold, he is come out to fight against thee: he sent messengers again unto Hezekiah, saying,

10Thus shall ye speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Let not thy God in whom thou trustest deceive thee, saying, Jerusalem shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assyria.

11Behold, thou hast heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all lands, by destroying them utterly: and shalt thou be delivered?

12Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers have destroyed; as Gozan, and Haran, and Rezeph, and the children of Eden which were in Thelasar?

13Where is the king of Hamath, and the king of Arpad, and the king of the city of Sepharvaim, of Hena, and Ivah?

14And Hezekiah received the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up into the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD.

15And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.

16LORD, bow down thine ear, and hear: open, LORD, thine eyes, and see: and hear the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent him to reproach the living God.

17Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have destroyed the nations and their lands,

18And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

19Now therefore, O LORD our God, I beseech thee, save thou us out of his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD God, even thou only.

20Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent to Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, That which thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria I have heard.

21This is the word that the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin the daughter of Zion hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.

22Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.

23By thy messengers thou hast reproached the LORD, and hast said, With the multitude of my chariots I am come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon, and will cut down the tall cedar trees thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the lodgings of his borders, and into the forest of his Carmel.

24I have digged and drunk strange waters, and with the sole of my feet have I dried up all the rivers of besieged places.

25Hast thou not heard long ago how I have done it, and of ancient times that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste fenced cities into ruinous heaps.

26Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were dismayed and confounded; they were as the grass of the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the house tops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up.

27But I know thy abode, and thy going out, and thy coming in, and thy rage against me.

28Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.

29And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such things as grow of themselves, and in the second year that which springeth of the same; and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruits thereof.

30And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward.

31For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.

32Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a bank against it.

33By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD.

34For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.

35And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

36So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.

37And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.

AND HERE IS ISAIAH 37:

Isaiah 37
King James Version (KJV)
1And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD.
2And he sent Eliakim, who was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and the elders of the priests covered with sackcloth, unto Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz.
3And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and of blasphemy: for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth.
4It may be the LORD thy God will hear the words of Rabshakeh, whom the king of Assyria his master hath sent to reproach the living God, and will reprove the words which the LORD thy God hath heard: wherefore lift up thy prayer for the remnant that is left.
5So the servants of king Hezekiah came to Isaiah.
6And Isaiah said unto them, Thus shall ye say unto your master, Thus saith the LORD, Be not afraid of the words that thou hast heard, wherewith the servants of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me.
7Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land.
8So Rabshakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish.
9And he heard say concerning Tirhakah king of Ethiopia, He is come forth to make war with thee. And when he heard it, he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,
10Thus shall ye speak to Hezekiah king of Judah, saying, Let not thy God, in whom thou trustest, deceive thee, saying, Jerusalem shall not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.
11Behold, thou hast heard what the kings of Assyria have done to all lands by destroying them utterly; and shalt thou be delivered?
12Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers have destroyed, as Gozan, and Haran, and Rezeph, and the children of Eden which were in Telassar?
13Where is the king of Hamath, and the king of Arphad, and the king of the city of Sepharvaim, Hena, and Ivah?
14And Hezekiah received the letter from the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went up unto the house of the LORD, and spread it before the LORD.
15And Hezekiah prayed unto the LORD, saying,
16O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth.
17Incline thine ear, O LORD, and hear; open thine eyes, O LORD, and see: and hear all the words of Sennacherib, which hath sent to reproach the living God.
18Of a truth, LORD, the kings of Assyria have laid waste all the nations, and their countries,
19And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.
20Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.
21Then Isaiah the son of Amoz sent unto Hezekiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Whereas thou hast prayed to me against Sennacherib king of Assyria:
22This is the word which the LORD hath spoken concerning him; The virgin, the daughter of Zion, hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorn; the daughter of Jerusalem hath shaken her head at thee.
23Whom hast thou reproached and blasphemed? and against whom hast thou exalted thy voice, and lifted up thine eyes on high? even against the Holy One of Israel.
24By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.
25I have digged, and drunk water; and with the sole of my feet have I dried up all the rivers of the besieged places.
26Hast thou not heard long ago, how I have done it; and of ancient times, that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste defenced cities into ruinous heaps.
27Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were dismayed and confounded: they were as the grass of the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the housetops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up.
28But I know thy abode, and thy going out, and thy coming in, and thy rage against me.
29Because thy rage against me, and thy tumult, is come up into mine ears, therefore will I put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest.
30And this shall be a sign unto thee, Ye shall eat this year such as groweth of itself; and the second year that which springeth of the same: and in the third year sow ye, and reap, and plant vineyards, and eat the fruit thereof.
31And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:
32For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.
33Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shields, nor cast a bank against it.
34By the way that he came, by the same shall he return, and shall not come into this city, saith the LORD.
35For I will defend this city to save it for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
36Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
37So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh.
38And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Armenia: and Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 1:39am On Nov 26, 2011
@plappville

Plz leave repetition or loser story out of this, there is nothing for muslim scolars to defend anymore.
The koran was written by Mohamed himself, no devineness, all his tricks were for people who are ignorant.
Thank God i discover the bible befor, i could ve been wasting in a slavering islam like U, @Uplawal and my broda @sweetnecta.
I dont click links from u muslims, becos the koran has all the links i need to search in it only. If u want me to open ur links, then u must accept that, ur prophet was never wht he claimed he was. The world is facing bondage, many are lost, many are slavering, many are completely blind. All for the sake of mohammed. But wait ooo, do u people really read the koran before arriving at this point?  shocked  i cant stand the attrocities in that book. SEX was nothing to him. God help u people. Save ur soul from bondage, Jesus is peace, love. Thank u.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 1:42am On Nov 26, 2011
This topic is a shame to the Muslim world, they find demselves eating their vomits.
The worse LagosShian could ve done grin
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2011
plappville:

This topic is a shame to the Muslim world, they find demselves eating their vomits.
The worse LagosShian could ve done grin

mumu-ism!
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by bashydemy(m): 2:08am On Nov 26, 2011
There are lots of verses in the bible that when i read them i shake head for xtains
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by bashydemy(m): 2:14am On Nov 26, 2011
plappville:

o  i cant stand the attrocities in that book. SEX was nothing to him. God help u people. Save your soul from bondage, Jesus is peace, love. Thank u.
LOL you make me laugh boy i missed this thread for so long but its not too late, so if you say sex was nothing to Quran can you give me proof of where is praises sex? i can give you verses in the bible that describe how you can sweet talk a lady and have sex with her
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 7:02am On Nov 26, 2011
LOL you make me laugh boy i missed this thread for so long but its not too late,  so if you say sex was nothing to Quran can you give me proof of where is praises sex? i can give you verses in the bible that describe how you can sweet talk a lady and Be Intimate with her

Go bring out one prove of how Jesus was in sex parade with women, wives, slaves etc. If u cant find one then look and pass this topic. When something is excess, it becomes "NOTHING" that was my point.
Scroll back ur koran/hadite u will see that he did not just praise Sex, but he ate it. This was one of his hobbies. I can continue posting if u want. We speak out what the koran wrote itself about mohammed, its not like anyone is framing anything. U ve ur koran, check those verses and qoute me wrong thanks. Dear people of God, u may feel u ve goon too far that u feel ashame to rertrieve ur step back. Know ye that. No matter hw far u ve gone on a wrong way u can still turn back. It is now pick ur lost souls and restore it. Thank u.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by bashydemy(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2011
^^^ Well since you are so ignorant and you can't differentiate between getting married to wives and praising sex, beside since your Jesus is gay i guess that was why your so call Pope's involve in a gay, i have a place in your bible where your so call King Solomon that everyone of you pray to God to give you his kind of wisdom narrated how to sweet talk a lady to have sex with her
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
plappville:

Go bring out one prove of how Jesus was in sex parade with women, wives, slaves etc. If u cant find one then look and pass this topic. When something is excess, it becomes "NOTHING" that was my point.
Scroll back your koran/hadite u will see that he did not just praise Sex, but he ate it. This was one of his hobbies. I can continue posting if u want. We speak out what the koran wrote itself about mohammed, its not like anyone is framing anything. U ve your koran, check those verses and qoute me wrong thanks. Dear people of God, u may feel u ve goon too far that u feel ashame to rertrieve your step back. Know ye that. No matter hw far u ve gone on a wrong way u can still turn back. It is now pick your lost souls and restore it. Thank u.

please,when you talk do not use dishonest ways like this:"quran/hadith".

try to separete the Quran and the hadith.the Quran is 100% acceptable to muslims.but the hadith is not 100% acceptable.however you quote everything blindly.the hadith is like the bible;it contains the good and the bad and the pure and the trash.

so go ahead and bring out a verse from the Quran or even an authentic hadith where sex is praised or talked about in an indecent way.

and if you do not have shame to know that a follower of the bible has nothing to feel proud of and you got no case of morality to make against muslims and islam,i will just present for your ugly eyes one bible verse.and if you can,get me a similar one from the Quran.here it is:

Ezekiel 23:20
There she lusted after her lovers, whose pen.ises were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

for the above to be in a so called "holy" book,whoever your god is,he must surely be a po.rnstar!
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2011
BIBLE (im)MORALITY:

BIBLE STANDARD AND MORALITY:WHAT AN IMMORAL "WORD OF GOD" INDEED!!!

IN.CEST IN THE BIBLE:

1.) Lot In.cestous encounter with his daughters:

Genesis 19:33-35
33And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

2.) Jacob Son's Incestous replationship with his father's wife:

Genesis 35:22
22And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:

3.) Judah (ancestor of your "lord and savior"wink commits prostitution and in.cest and pregnantes his son's wife

Genesis 38:15-18
15When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.

16And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?

17And he said, I will send thee a kid from the flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?

18And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.

IN.CEST AND RA.PE BETWEEN BROTHER AND SISTER(children of "holy" David)

2 Samuel 13:5-14 :
5And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.

6So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.

7Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon's house, and dress him meat.

8So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.

9And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.

10And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.

11And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.

12And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.

13And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.

14Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

WHOLESALE RA.PING AND IN.CEST BETWEEN SON (of David) AND HIS MOTHERS!

2 Samuel 16:22
22So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel

BIBLICAL GOD GIVES AWAY THE WIVES OF HIS BELOVED DAVID TO BE RA.PED AS PUNISHMENT!

2 Samuel 12:11-12
11Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

ONANISM

Genesis 38:8-9
8And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

9And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

PROPHETS BUT NA.KED IN THE BIBLE!

(a) “And he (Noah) drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he lay unclothed within his tent.” GENESIS 9-21

(b) ‘And he (Saul) stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down unclothed all that day and all that night Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets? ” 1 SAMUEL 19:24

(c) “How glorious was the king of Israel (David) to day, who UNCOVERED (became unclothed) himself to day in the eyes of the handmaids of his servants, as one of the vain fellows shamelessly UNCOVERS himself 2 SAMUEL 6:20

(d) And the Lord said, like as my servant ISAIAH hath walked unclothed and barefoot three years . . . ” . . young and old, unclothed and barefoot, even with their buttocks UNCOVERED, to the shame of Egypt. ISAIAH 20:3-4

SON OF "RIGHTEOUS" DAVID RA.PES HIS SISTER!

Howbeit he (Amnon, one of the sons of David) would not hearken unto her this sister Tamar’s voice: but, being stronger than she, forced (violated) her, and LAY (Were Intimate) with her.” 2 SAMUEL 13:14

“Man after God’s own heart”,DAVID COMMITS ADULTERY!

And David sent messengers, and took her (Bathsheba); and she came in unto him, and he LAY (had intercourse) with her. . . 2 SAMUEL 11:4

DO YOU STILL REGARD THE BIBLE WITH ALL THE ABOVE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS AS THE "WORD OF GOD"?IF SUCH ARE THE PRIESTS THEN MAY GOD BLESS THE CONGREGATION!!!

Punishment of David in the bible is the ra.pe of his wives by his neighbor and the killing of his baby!
after David of the bible cheated on his wives,God punished his wives by giving them to the neighbor to be ra.ped!!!

(2 Samuel 12:11-14)
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
Keep using the BIBLE to justify ISLAM and Muhammad.

You are so so confused with your hate

Jew Hater !!
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2011
frosbel:

Jew Hater !!

i dont know why christians feel sad just because we are quoting from your bible the verses you conceal and turn a blind eye on.
you're so blind to see the truth.

zionist lover!!!
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
please,when you talk do not use dishonest ways like this:"quran/hadith".

try to separete the Quran and the hadith.the Quran is 100% acceptable to muslims.but the hadith is not 100% acceptable.however you quote everything blindly.the hadith is like the bible;it contains the good and the bad and the pure and the trash.

Who cares if one is acceptable to Ignorants or not? the both are from a mere man.
Islam can't fool everyone with that fake book. That book is the Devils manipulation, with the name allah backed it up. So i'm sorry, I sarve a God that reveals tricks of the devil to his children.
Islam is one of the Devils plan to distroy the work of Jesus Christ.

Well, u ve the right to say whtever u like, the hadith is mohameds word and u will agree with me that, the bible is far older than the koran/hadith. The bible was written in 1450-1410 B.C. The Qur'an was written in 610 A.D.

Anyone can make a copy of an original and start up a religion, but only the devil would start up a religion on the mere foundation of the following,

a. Adultery (Multiple Wives flirt around):: Muhammad Were Intimate with just about anyone he pleased.
Thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life, as immortalized in the Qur'an.
The multitude of slave girls and concubines he had, indeed he knew them all.

b. Pedophillia (Marry a 9 yrs old Girl & knew  her when he was 60 YRS Old), there 's no where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is
there any other age given.

c. Murder (Brutally Killed people who denied Islam)

The hadiths condemn Muhammad as a slave trader, murderer, assassin, liar and a person who gouged out the eyes of people who betrayed him. I conderm is falsehood doctrine. This is not a joke ooo!

Hundreds of years ago there was nt much use for writin' so stories were passed on by oral tradition.
Muhammad memorised stories that were told by jews, christians & greeks that he heard and then replayed them from
memory. That is why the Koran is a jumble of half remembered stories.  Error errors errors, Muhammad's memory was not that good.

so go ahead and bring out a verse from the Quran or even an authentic hadith where sex is praised or talked about in an indecent way.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." u see, allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to Be Intimate with married slaves, such as those captured in battle. there are maby quranic verse of indecency in both K and H.

Look, i am not here for victory claims as u think, people must know the devil in human shape, and this will help them to "come out of her" revelation 18. Arguing something u know so well its bad, but because u re spiritually blind, u are captured.  @LagosShian, i talk of the falsehood of islam, know ye that it has no personal issues with u or others.

Gods people are to be restored and this is one of the way to purlg the secret evil killing them gradually to enternal distruction. Thank u for qouting David, Ezekiel etc, but was not able to Qoute "Jesus" who is the source of Christianity, why? Mohamed is the source of islam, but was found flowing in the devils realm.
Thank u, no forther talk for now.
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by plappville(f): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2011
LagosShia:

i dont know why christians feel sad just because we are quoting from your bible the verses you conceal and turn a blind eye on.
you're so blind to see the truth.

zionist lover!!!

Feel sad? not at all, u just dont know what u re doing thats all.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
plappville:

Feel sad? not at all, u just dont know what u re doing thats all.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Jesus also said he will deny you (christians) who will claim to be his followers:

Matthew 7:20-23
Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
plappville:

Well, u ve the right to say whtever u like, the hadith is mohameds word and u will agree with me that, the bible is far older than the koran/hadith. The bible was written in 1450-1410 B.C. The Qur'an was written in 610 A.D.
and so what? the Quran was written in a span of 23 years.while the bible was put in the form it is today within the span of over 1000 years.the bible contains books attributed to the time of Moses who preceded Jesus with over 1000 years.

also,you find that the new testament copies the old testament and old testament authors also copied themselves.the bible was written by different men at different times.even presently,christians themselves do not agree with what to consider as "bible" and what not to!the catholic bible consists of 73 books while christian denominations following protestantism have a bible that consists of 66 books!!!

a. Adultery (Multiple Wives flirt around):: Muhammad Were Intimate with just about anyone he pleased.
Thanks to Allah's extraordinary interest in his personal sex life, as immortalized in the Qur'an.
The multitude of slave girls and concubines he had, indeed he knew them all.
show us evidence from the Quran and stop making baseless claims.i presented verses from the bible.

b. Pedophillia (Marry a 9 yrs old Girl & knew  her when he was 60 YRS Old), there 's no where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is
there any other age given.

a missionary you would not cease to repeat.this claim has being refuted.Aisha was not 9 years old:

Notes: (AISHA WAS NOT 9 YEARS OLD OR A CHILD WHEN THE PROPHET MARRIED HER)

[8] The popular version of ‘Ãisha’s youth age has been exploited by the anti-Islamic groups to attack the Prophet “for marrying a child”. The fact of the matter is that Lady ‘Ãisha was not a child when she was married in 2 AH to the Prophet. At-Tabari, the famous Muslim historian, writes that Abu Bakr’s first two wives and their children were all born in the pre-Islamic era. (Ta’rīkh at-Tabari, vol. 2 [Beirut: al-A‘lami, n.d.] p. 616.)  Based on this, even if she was born a year before the commencement of Islam, ‘Ãisha would be 15 or 16 years old at the time of her marriage to the Prophet – an age in which marriage is common in most cultures. Ibn Kathīr, in his al-Bidãyah wa ’n-Nihãyah (vol. 8, p. 381) states that Asmã’ bint Abu Bakr, the sister of ‘Ãisha, was ten years older than ‘Ãisha. He also reports that Asmã’ died in the year 73 AH at the age of 100. Based on this calculation, ‘Ãisha was 18 or 19 years old at the time of her marriage.

[9] For more details on the Islamic perspective, see my article, “Adoption in Islam,” which is available on-line at www.jaffari.org  (Section: Resources/ Resident Alim) and at www.al-islam.org
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-53711.0.html#msg7170329

but if i may ask,how old was Mary when she conceived Jesus? is she not said by christians to be 12 years old?

c. Murder (Brutally Killed people who denied Islam)

The hadiths condemn Muhammad as a slave trader, murderer, assassin, liar and a person who gouged out the eyes of people who betrayed him. I conderm is falsehood doctrine.  This is not a joke ooo!
God punish you!

Hundreds of years ago there was nt much use for writin' so stories were passed on by oral tradition.
Muhammad memorised stories that were told by jews, christians & greeks that he heard and then replayed them from
memory. That is why the Koran is a jumble of half remembered stories.  Error errors errors, Muhammad's memory was not that good.
talk,talk,talk!!!

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." u see, allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to Be Intimate with married slaves, such as those captured in battle. there are maby quranic verse of indecency in both K and H.

Allah permitted him to marry and Allah even guided him in who to marry and who not to.

but when we examine your bible,we see that your god is a "virgin collector":

Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

Look, i am not here for victory claims as u think, people must know the devil in human shape, and this will help them to "come out of her" revelation 18. Arguing something u know so well its bad, but because u re spiritually blind, u are captured.  @LagosShian, i talk of the falsehood of islam, know ye that it has no personal issues with u or others.
you are filled with blind hate.you have no proof or evidence to back your claims up other than hot air and emotional outburst and accusations.

Gods people are to be restored and this is one of the way to purlg the secret evil killing them gradually to enternal distruction. Thank u for qouting David, Ezekiel etc, but was not able to Qoute "Jesus" who is the source of Christianity, why? Mohamed is the source of islam, but was found flowing in the devils realm.
Thank u, no forther talk for now.

sharap!

the God of the old testament is one and the same with the one of the new testament.that is why you bundle everything together and call it "bible".
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by bashydemy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
plappville and frosbel never cease to amaze me someone give you some verses in your bible and ask you to give him some in Quran instead of you to accept that you lost all you say is this

frosbel:

Jew Hater !!

wake up from your slumber boy its never too late
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Ameh02(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
Lagoshia, d bible said in d buk of Isaiah dat precipt upon precipt layer upon lay.u can b sure dat it refers 2 d chains of prophecy concernin d kingdom of God n Jesus Xt as saviour.in dsame Isaiah it say "by his strips we re healed,. . . On him lies d punishment dat brings us peace. Dis is about Jesus. In d buk of daniel chp 2 d prophesy refers 2 xtian,because wit al d violent it faced rite frm d days of d roman up 2 islamic jihad it stil stand strong.if u wnt 2 knw wht d bible said about islam read Daniel chp 8 n 11 May d peace of Xt locate u amen
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by LagosShia: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ameh02: Lagoshia, d bible said in d buk of Isaiah dat precipt upon precipt layer upon lay.u can b sure dat it refers 2 d chains of prophecy concernin d kingdom of God n Jesus Xt as saviour.in dsame Isaiah it say "by his strips we re healed,. . . On him lies d punishment dat brings us peace. Dis is about Jesus. In d buk of daniel chp 2 d prophesy refers 2 xtian,because wit al d violent it faced rite frm d days of d roman up 2 islamic jihad it stil stand strong.if u wnt 2 knw wht d bible said about islam read Daniel chp 8 n 11 May d peace of Xt locate u amen

ok sir,i will read.

do us all a favor and dont drag us 3 pages back.read this thread from the first page and dont comment based on the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. / The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.