Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (9567 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / Is Nigeria Mentioned In Bible Prophecy? / United States Discovered In Bible Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Ameh02(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=LagosShia]

ok sir,i will read.

do us all a favor and dont drag us 3 pages back.read this thread from the first page and dont comment based on the topic.

Ok i ll read n when am thru i ll comment
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by DONkBSTAR(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
lepasharon: To hell with Islam,may America bomb islam into the stone age.
and may God in heaven destroy ur entire life,for prayin such to islam

1 Like

Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Rilwayne001: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
To all my muslim brothers on dis thread i will say Thank Yu 4 d enlightment....and to all my Xtianz Brother i will say "And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are
those who walk on the earth in humility, and when
the ignorant address them, they say,
‘Peace!’ (salaam)." [Al-Qur’an 25:63]
Re: The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! by Simpatico90210: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
I feel the Need to Jump in on this Topic. I must mention that I am Christian. That being said I have developed interest in the Quran, and maybe it is because I disagree with all the negative Commentators on Fox news After the recent events in Paris and California. I feel if there were a mutual understanding of the 3 major religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) That not only would The current world wide negativity dissipate, but there would be mutual admiration. I have read the arguments about the 5th Kingdom, Whether or not it refers to Islam, and who is correct about the interpretations of the Bible etc. my question is...Who cares? Who are we to know What was exactly meant by those passages? A very important section of the Qur'an deals with the scripture of the Jews and Christians and their relation to the Qur'an. I feel Sura's 5:43-49 are immensely important to anyone who isn't Muslim who wants to know about Islam. These verses record how Jews came to Muhammad to ask him for a decision, and it tells the answer he was to give them.

How come they (come) unto thee (Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? ... Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light ... And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.

And unto thee (Muslims) have We revealed the Scripture (the Qur'an) with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ. (5:43-48, MP) (5:43-48, MP)

Basically, this passage validates The Torah, The Bible, and the Quran. Each were presented at different times and each to a different audience, each with its own means to reach salvation "A very important section of the Qur'an which deals with the scripture of the Jews and Christians and their relation to the Qur'an is Surah 5:43-49. These verses record how Jews came to Mohammad to ask him for a decision, and it tells the answer he was to give them.

How come they (come) unto thee (Muhammad) for judgment when they have the Torah, wherein Allah hath delivered judgment (for them)? ... Lo! We did reveal the Torah, wherein is guidance and a light ... And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Let the People of the Gospel judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are evil-livers.

And unto thee (Muslims) have We revealed the Scripture (the Qur'an) with the truth, confirming whatever Scripture was before it, and a watcher over it. So judge between them by that which Allah hath revealed, and follow not their desires away from the truth which hath come unto thee. For each We have appointed a divine law and a traced-out way. Had Allah willed He could have made you one community. But that He may try you by that which He hath given you (He hath made you as ye are). So vie one with another in good works. Unto Allah ye will all return, and He will then inform you of that wherein ye differ." What this explains is, Christians, Muslims, and Jews ARE going to have their differences, and will disagree. But if follows of Each Faith Adheres to the THEIR teachings of God, in the end we will ALL return and Find out the real truth. Any tit for tat over the meaning of certain passages won't matter. What DOES matter is how we live our lives, how we practice our faith, and how essentially we follow Gods will.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? / OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? / RCCG 71st Annual Convention: Beyond Expectations, 7-13th Aug, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.