Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] (76948 Views)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Goalnaldo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol, no food for lazy people. They should go and find work to do
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by sukkot: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
this how a nigga sleep when rent is due and you only have fifty naira inside akant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Mayokun2019: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Glory to God!
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Amaly: 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
You will pay doctor's Bill for neck pain treatment in the morning don't worry
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by MisterBanny(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
spencekat:
No be all African children dey go farm,fetch water and likes.

He is judging others based on his own standards

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by kelspinall(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
reality
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by sukkot: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
how you sleep when you owe a nigga 5 million naira and you hear the nigga just bought a gun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by dandollaz: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Children are a wonderful set of people. Just one smile from them can make you forget all your worries for the moment
Also there is this kind of energy they give to you when someone is tired from day hustle.you will be sweating that ur bed will be your next partner but immediately you see them(children) I swear the kind of energy that will come to attend to them.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Sososo(f): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Are these ones sleeping, sleep walking
Or posing for the gram?

Just asking for a friend😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by TsbAfrica: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Childhood ... The best period to be alive .. considering you have useful parents Sha

But Kai men childhood is the bomb.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by charlypoker(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na truth ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by thinkmoney(m): 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
internationalman:
Children have no worries at, they forgive almost immediately and they don't keep grudges. That's why they spend half of their days sleeping...

Very lovely little beings...

If you want a beautiful children if you yourself are ugly, just marry a white woman even if she's ugly too. Y'all would almost always birth beautiful children.

You are still suffering from colonialism induced mental slavery.
There are ugly whites and ugly mixed children. I deduced you have associated beauty only with the skin tone. Is your type that have constant pressure to bleach

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by charlypoker(m): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
sukkot:
this how a nigga sleep when rent is due and you only have fifty naira inside akant

kikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by egoldman(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
The first Pic na my last daughter, she dey do kick boxing while sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ultimateprof: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
I remembered when I was a soldier 🀣
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by BlackMan6969(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
🀣🀣🀣 Them don play tire

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Cute
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Westerhoffe(m): 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
brainhgeek:

That one don even wet diaper join grin

That's what they call "Pain in the ass".
grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Westerhoffe(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBroke:

You really got the picture grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Blitzking: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is how I sleep after returning from my hustle that pays my bills
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Okay.

Wait till they found Bola is their president.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Kayouzka(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Built2last:
Children are the purest souls. No worries, no bitterness. You beat them. 2 mins they are hugging you.

This is what satan wants to destroy my Adam marrying steve

But unfortunately they become miserable adults
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Elinosweet143(f): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin after a hard day's job, feeling all exhausted and my son comes to my mind
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by aycorporat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm just smiling reading this. My children, perfect example.
See the girl sleeping on her toy, like my children.

Children are the perfect description of what Jesus said as being pure in heart, no worries and very forgiving.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ogbiwa: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
post=123832963:
Is Here

Harbinger of bad news. Nothing for you here pls

5 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by funkeyuche: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
You can't get these kind of rest as an adult for NIGGA!

Please i need a car for weekly delivery. Car fit for BOLT/UBER #40,000 weekly no excuse. other cars lets negotiate. Ajah, Lagos. zero, seven, zero 11202387. thank you.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Godsown0: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.
Very fatal toy accident πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by WriterX(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
smiley awww this thread melts my heart, I love kids I said it the other day while in school, I enjoy chatting with these kids even the teens, there is this beauty and innocence in them that just cheers me up all the time.

I could remember one funny experience, watching my little niece watching her favorite doll program and she was like half dozing , meh you needed to see how she was fighting with sleep, shaking her head half way and boom next minute she goes offline again only to wake up half way and repeat same thing, lolz I was giggling and chuckling all the way like meh, this is really funny.

To all the Adults

Hey, Whatever it is you are going through, I want you to know God wants to help you out, Its a lot of responsibilities been an adult but cheer up, commit your worries to the lord, he is mighty and able to do all things. Have a blessed day!

7 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by kokorokoman: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
lol, but kids are cute sha.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Cassandraloius: 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Life is fair to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.