Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] (76946 Views)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Abolodje: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Even dangote still dey pay bills

Dey play.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by tesppidd: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by franchasofficia: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by EmperorHadrian2: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Third pic funny die.

Nah over play cause guy man to sleep standing

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Built2last: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Children are the purest souls. No worries, no bitterness. You beat them. 2 mins they are hugging you.

This is what satan wants to destroy my Adam marrying steve

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by wrongman665(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Aswear grin grin grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2023
I love kids mehn!

Dem nor get problem at all. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Chinny024(f): 11:52am On Jun 16, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣...My kids can relate...Most times, I got tired repositioning them at night..

5 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Mainnews: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Nollywood Actor Sylvester Madu Spotted Selling Okirika At a Market in Enugu (Video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS_gzNJaHmg
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by fortunez1(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2023
This world na cruise only if men will stop making poisons,weapons and other vices of evil.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by GeneralPula: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No end time on sight here..

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by erai30(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2023
This is the face of a serious minded man.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Most of those sleeping postures are very dangerous...! They are not comical!

Starting from that first picture! embarassed
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Dpaulie(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Turn back the hand of time I wish
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Thryphosa(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Children have the purest souls ever, no worries, nothing dey ever disturb them. I wish I could remain a kid forever. Worries too much at this age wey I dey. Challenges no dey ever finish.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by FLYFIRE(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
These are actually possess of someone overburdened with bills who doses or sleeps off thinking about his life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Burgerlomo: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Worry free mode sleeping activated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ezenna191(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
You can also sleep those ways if you don't want to have bp.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by MrBroke(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.

You really got the picture grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Xyzee: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Just like the ones in my house struggling remote with me daily

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by TheFreshVanilla: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Children are also ignorant, dumb and naive.
Thryphosa:
Children have the purest souls ever, no worries, nothing dey ever disturb them. I wish I could remain a kid forever. Worries too much at this age wey I dey. Challenges no dey ever finish.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Ekrenji: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Zero worries
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by irumanle(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na so
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by brainhgeek(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.
That one don even wet diaper join grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Emmychem(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
How does one sleep when he/she has bills to pay nko?
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by kcbaba007: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Can't stop laughing.....

My gf still sleeps in the 1st and second pics posture..... Very very weird gf

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
If Nigeria was a develop country,paying bills wouldn't be an issue.Na poor man dey use him responsibility dey brag.Why did you leave your parents house when you know that you cannot cope alone?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by JaneYave(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sadly, there is always a bill to pay. It is either now or later. We are in a working world.
What l always pray is the wisdom to work ; to work stress-free with good returns and not tedious work with little or no returns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Germi9: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
See as dem sleep like people wey get accident LOL
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by SaintLucia: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
And you dare not change the TV station when they are watching cartoons. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.