Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] (76945 Views)

Sleeping Positions Of People That Don't Have Bills To Pay. / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / "RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by jchioma: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.

Lol! Wahala nor too much? Chop and play all day, what's the result?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by BABYBULLETIN: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Children are a wonderful set of people. Just one smile from them can make you forget all your worries for the moment
have you try bubu smile..

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by pongwa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogbiwa:
NO...
e go reach them soon enough
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by TrainPark: 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
May God grant me to sleep like this once again before I die... those were the days!
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by caye(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=internationalman

If you want a beautiful children if you yourself are ugly, just marry a white woman even if she's ugly too. Y'all would almost always birth beautiful children.

[/quote]

It's so hard
to have low self esteem,
almost like running mad
Eyes open but vision unseen
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by thesicilian: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
dandollaz:

Also there is this kind of energy they give to you when someone is tired from day hustle.you will be sweating that ur bed will be your next partner but immediately you see them(children) I swear the kind of energy that will come to attend to them.
As in ehn!
It's as if they come with their own in-built energy generator.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Alonso91(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Truly adult hood na scam
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by hardon1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
That's kids for you. They can fall asleep even in the most uncomfortable position

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Thryphosa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Children are also ignorant, dumb and naive.

True, but if everyone can possess the naivety/innocent/harmless qualities of little children then the world will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by byorby: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is +23 47 03974023
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by harmonyglobal: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kids are just wonderful
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by folake4u(f): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
I miss being a baby.

Now my problems dey wake me up. angry

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Impregnablefolk: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Some children dey sleep like say dem don die. Parenting n parenthood, no b beans sha! If u neva b family man, u no go know how d story dey go!
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by dorcasamalu: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
In Africa children dont sleep like dat, they go to farm, fetch water, sweep and wash plates after which they rush to playground. Na oyinbo children dey sleep like dat.

Children of today don't go to farm,
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ThaOwerriMan(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Children are joy to behold in every home.
Just when you think you are feeling sad you will see one that will perform one funny act that will make you laugh and forget your worries mostly when you are far away for some period and you remember them and just smile to yourself.
God bless our children and bless we their parents
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by ThaOwerriMan(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
ThaOwerriMan:
Children are joy to behold in every home.
Just when you think you are feeling sad you will see one that will perform one funny act that will make you laugh and forget your worries mostly when you are far away for some period and you remember them and just smile to yourself.
God bless our children and bless we their parents
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Halcyon123(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Let me contribute grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by mozona(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
all those children are on colos... lol
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by bergs2: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Solidkay:
No worries,
No hate,
No malice,
No grudges,
No bitterness,
No fears,
Just pure angelic nature.

Growing up is the biggest scam...

Scam you say!
Wait until you try growing down.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by JeffreyJunior: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
A man with no girlfriend or wife can sleep that way except in early hours when healthy preeks dey always be in discomforting situations. grin

Also, a man with numerous sidechicks even if he has bad woman at home can sleep in that position. grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Exceed15: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
I actually sleep like one of these kids.. looool. God bless the op.. I can't stop laughing.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Hotwest: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
U can sleep like this also when u r overwhelmed with bills...U can't come and kill urself
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Mohisah: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cheesy
The last pic got me…
Be like toy car accident.
Na where play end be that o! E just be like dem dey on colos... Children don't know anything about billing, feeding, theirs is to cry n play... Wonderful time wey pesin wan run bck to, but can't πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Mohisah: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hotwest:
U can sleep like this also when u r overwhelmed with bills...U can't come and kill urself
Lol dat unknown midnight alarm will alert ur heart, then u will start meditating till 5am 🀣

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by bigiyaro(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Children are a wonderful set of people. Just one smile from them can make you forget all your worries for the moment
and spend your last cash on them.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Banbanna(m): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omo, this one na π˜Όπ™†π™ͺ𝙣𝙖 π™ˆπ™–π™©π™–π™©π™– π™¨π™‘π™šπ™šπ™₯π™žπ™£π™œ π™€πŸ˜Έ. They're lovely creatures, kids. How I envy their carefree sleeping habits as an occasional insomniac.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Rejoice5000(f): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Beautiful sleeping postures lol wetin concern them.
Kids can take away your worries in a twinkling of an eye.i can't imagine seeing my kids in that sleeping positions.HAHAHA

for your forex trading e-book, forex trading Robot.lets talk.
We have our profit share platform where we trade for you on contract basis.
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Melagros(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogbiwa:
NO...
This op you no go make heaven at all grin grin grin
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Westerhoffe(m): 1:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Mohisah:
Na where play end be that o! E just be like dem dey on colos... Children don't know anything about billing, feeding, theirs is to cry n play... Wonderful time wey pesin wan run bck to, but can't πŸ˜‚

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] by Westerhoffe(m): 1:32am On Jun 17, 2023
jchioma:

Lol! Wahala nor too much? Chop and play all day, what's the result?
cheesy

I tell you bro!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.