Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees (58119 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by SHINJA: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhaaaaa it won't allow the energy to flow when you're doing the job almost an hour 😂✍️

Okay ooo
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by bluefilm: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chai

He died in active service.

May his soul rest in perfect pieces.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by JeffreyJunior: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
No autopsy needed.

Na something must kill a man kill am mek everybody go rest. grin
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by baralatie(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
2 black bullet is a lot, as it will cause your heart to beat faster (high blood pressure)
Then at this point you cannot use a sex enhancer as the two do not mix.also you cannot take bullet and alcohol.it is a bad mix
But dude added a sex enhancer.
Then two pockets of tramadol.
Dude literally designed and built an internal bomb in his body and it killed him instantly.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by treatise: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by elderororo1: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
[Man kick bucket quote author=Islie post=123840682]

https://punchng.com/rivers-man-dies-after-sex-romp-lover-flees/?amp[/quote]
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iammolise(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
I don't know why most men refuse to let it sink in that to get a woman to orgasm is not do or die, the secrete is just to delay ur own cum, tantric sexing and enough pre-intimacy... Taking chemically enhanced afrodisiac is detrimental, there are so many natural foods and home remedies that can boost a man's libido but no because u think some tablets could give u the strengh of samson u throw the idea out the window. So when he meets his maker now and he's asked to narrate how he died... ;<*

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
First avoid any form of drugs to enhance your sexual activity. Secondly, when you're young 18 to 35 years, its okay to spend 80% of your time using your c0ck and slamming va-gina. And may 20% fingering/licking pussay. As you get older > 40 years you need to reverse the breakdown. 80% fingering/licking and 20 per cent jamming your rod in. Otherwise, you're joking with your life.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Tchinaidi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Something must kill a man
If that statement was a person..Chai
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by elderororo1: 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ehyaa you can't satisfy a woman Na.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Nfora: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
iammolise:
I don't know why most men refuse to let it sink in that to get a woman to orgasm is not do or die, the secrete is just to delay ur own cum, tantric sexing and enough pre-intimacy... Taking chemically enhanced afrodisiac is detrimental, there are so many natural foods and home remedies that can boost a man's libido but no because u think some tablets could give u the strengh of samson u throw the idea out the window. So when he meets his maker now and he's asked to narrate how he died... ;<*

His maker already knows how he died na
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
techmo:

Why some men no get sense sef

The Motto is ; " I cum, you no cum abeg cum dey go "

Why kill yourself taking drugs that stress your heart over pleasing a woman (a woman that a lesbian with tongue and finger would please and make orgasm)

2 blackbullet na caffeine and alcohol, tramadol come join, plus konji...

A pack of Tramadol and Bullet? Haba! This should be ruled a suicide
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

How many times we go talk am say them nor dey give award for banging..you know the funny truth that we men don't want to accept is that the male body was not programmed to defeat a woman during sex..women have upper hand and are stronger than male during sex

The elasticity of that place alone suppose dey put fear for our body not to talk of how deep it is..na there baby head dey pass steadily despite the fact say baby head big
My grandfather dey always warn me say son....always use your sense when you on top of a woman..if you remove your fertile rod from her body and she hurriedly put it back with her own hands then just know you are about to die

Men need to exercise more
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Bethuel2022(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
To what end really.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Charly68: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Am sure somebody preached repentance from sin to him few days before his sudden death but he rejected the gospel of salvation..now that pekus has sent him to hell ,let him go and give account of his life to God ..
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:
It was also learnt that the middle-aged man had taken some sex enhancement drugs, including alcoholic liquor

a police source informed our correspondent that two black bullet drinks, two packs of tramadol and another sex-enhancing drug were discovered in his room.

No case... The lady shouldn't have fled

What must have been going through the fruitless beings mind: this night she go hear am.. igo hammer her like never before .. igo go through front komot for back ..

Death: somewhere laughing at the mumu 🤣

Harder harder don make the man go yonda

No rip for this wasted gender

Men with weak hearts don’t have prolonged stamina. If they keep cheating by using drugs, soon they’ll end up like this niigga
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Dracas: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Both people wey do pass the guy are commenting because dem never die ontop action

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by ultimateprof: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
This guy is a useless hero, he died in active service.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
His name is Otu(pussy) and he died while servicing one grin

Bia, nwokem repent grin
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by isabi2lof: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
It's obvious men are not learning anything about sex romp , I just pity the innocent lady undecided ,God abeg o , no let any man die untop my body , make me sef no die that kind die .

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by FireUpNow(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
It's very sad how m n are dying while giving it got hot to women. I see it as stupidity taking sex enhancing medications just to make a woman cum. Condolences to his family after active service. Will his pipe still be at ease in the wfter life?
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Heffalump(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
How many times we go talk am say them nor dey give award for banging..you know the funny truth that we men don't want to accept is that the male body was not programmed to defeat a woman during sex..women have upper hand and are stronger than male during sex
The elasticity of that place alone suppose dey put fear for our body not to talk of how deep it is..na there baby head dey pass steadily despite the fact say baby head big
My grandfather dey always warn me say son....always use your sense when you on top of a woman..if you remove your fertile rod from her body and she hurriedly put it back with her own hands then just know you are about to die

Slawomir! How many times I don call you?

You're a real Nigger!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Lanmon(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Another brother gone
In the bottomless pit of no return
Should have waited but he took turns
Now he somewhere feeling all the burns
Prepared for a shot but got the whole bottle
Didn't want that shit gone with every cuddle
Weird things going on it was subtle
Tonight u make us light a candle

Rip soldier 🙏
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Chenu60: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
[VIDEO] Shocking: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDEebzFo9g
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Gkay1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hole wey Im papa nor fit see d end naim he won see d end.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by kelspinall(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
if am not mistaking God made it in a way that you cum twice or ones and rest but this guys wants to push out everything ones..be like say the gal charge am high and he wan nack according to his money....

hope we the youth learn from this.....
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by iammolise(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nfora:

His maker already knows how he died na
yea right, but the angels might just decide they could use some humor to split their sides and decides to throw in the question before he meets judgement wink
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Alonso91(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hr died in active service

Harder,mess me harder baby una see wetin una dey cause?

If person pikin dey back una make una try dey moan even if na fake one at least Belle go sweet am say hin rod dey do wonders
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Blackpowers101: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Islie:

https://punchng.com/rivers-man-dies-after-sex-romp-lover-flees/?amp
This what herbal medicine can without any side effects, i have lots of clients here on this forum who have been using my products and are very happy with their relationships today. I leave my number here again 09034568201. If you can't perform or have chronic infections you can call or whatsapp me, and if i don't solve the problem call me out on this forum.
Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by IntelligentGoat: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
WASTED!
AND DEVIL WLL LOOK FOR ANOTHER VICTIM THROUGH THAT DAUGTHER OF JEZEBEL 👿

NO TROPHY, NO AWARD, NO REWARD!
He died in active service.
May we never come from that same whole and die through it so help us God.

Kpekus has been sending vibrant males destined for greatness to the grave.

Straight to.........?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Exceed15: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Eat natural food. Exercise well. Take it easy. He will do well in bed . Drugs will only endanger your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Man Dies After Sex Romp, Lover Flees by Moniya4Real(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kudos to us ‘(very fee’) privilege men who bang for more than an hour non-stop without taking any sexual enhancement. Moniya 4 real- na man you be, every ladies I have met couldn’t but give kudos to me… but unfortunately, I was most times denied by my ex wife and I was surprisingly loyal to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.