Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of (1145 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / Every Nairalander Is An Introvert / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by thesilentman(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2023
No currently active Nairalander will live to be online by 2099.
We would all be dead and gone for good by then,including the founder, Seun.Except if there is a significant breakthrough in the science of human life longetivity by the next three decades.

On a lighter note:what year comes after 2099 in the calender?[I'd like to see nairaland kids fumble on this!]

On a more serious note:How often does the thought of death[the fact of dying oneday for certain]creep up on your consciousness?Once in a week?
Several times daily? Mine;once or twice in a day.And when it does,it helps me reorganize my priority in life,take life on a more lighter note and plan on locking legs with the next willing members of the weaker sex...That's my legacy, by the way.
Morning Nairalanders,happy weekend!

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by Westerhoffe(m): 5:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Well, you can't tell the life span on anyone yet…
Some are blessed with long life…
After 2099 comes 2100.

I know man must die one day… only no one knows how, when and where.
For even the Bible says:

Ecclesiastes 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
⁶ Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

6 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by lecowas: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2023
thesilentman:
No currently active Nairalander will live to be online by 2099.
We would all be dead and gone for good by then,including the founder, Seun.Except if there is a significant breakthrough in the science of human life longetivity by the next three decades.

On a lighter note:what year comes after 2099 in the calender?[I'd like to see nairaland kids fumble on this!]

On a more serious note:How often does the thought of death[the fact of dying oneday for certain]creep up on your consciousness?Once in a week?
Several times daily? Mine;once or twice in a day.And when it does,it helps me reorganize my priority in life,take life on a more lighter note and plan on locking legs with the next willing members of the weaker sex...That's my legacy, by the way.
Morning Nairalanders,happy weekend!

Fallacy due to hasty generalization, an unwarranted assumption. A forum filled with teenagers and u came to type this trash. Kinda like a curse IMO

2 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by thesilentman(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2023
lecowas:

Fallacy due to hasty generalization, an unwarranted assumption. A forum filled with teenagers and u came to type this trash. Kinda like a curse IMO
lol,i get the drift.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by TsbAfrica: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2023
For me the thought of death is soothing, knowing that it's inevitable, it is a part of the show, life is nothing but a flash, a spark, a splash, a tone, a wave, a beat,a fractal.

I only pity those who waste thier life in preparation for an after life, even memory is bound to this reality, and without memory, what are you ? Nothing .

Your heart beats in your chest, but it can be transplanted into someone else and it will beat just fine. Your blood flows in your body but it can be transfused into someone else and it will work just fine same with most of your body parts except your brain(memory)... What are you ? If not a product of memory and your knowledge aquired from your experiences and or the experiences of others. If you were born in Tibet and grew up there, the present you will never exist, you will be alive but a totally different ego.

I personally think When you die, you leave everything behind including memory the very core of what you think is your identity. Look at people with amnesia, or dementia they are alive yes, but the structure of what they consider to be "them" is currupted and they loose track of what they are.

You need to understand this deeply, Everything is data. Every single thing that exists, can exist and will exist is simple data, it becomes information when you figure out how to put the data IN FORMATION. Including death.

So I sit tight and enjoy this 3 dimension expirience we all have come to know and call .... Life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by incandescentena: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2023
Op just say it straight that you like to bleep anything under skirt.

In a hundred years from now, where will your GBOLA be?!

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2023
incandescentena:

grin Bad mischievous goat
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by thesilentman(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2023
incandescentena:

it's a faceless forum,my friend-and that's the fun in it-freedom of expression
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by incandescentena: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2023
thesilentman:

it's a faceless forum,my friend-and that's the fun in it-freedom of expression

Very well then...

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by GodWrites: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
For me the thought of death is soothing, knowing that it's inevitable, it is a part of the show, life is nothing but a flash, a spark, a splash, a tone, a wave, a beat,a fractal.

I only pity those who waste thier life in preparation for an after life, even memory is bound to this reality, and without memory, what are you ? Nothing .

Your heart beats in your chest, but it can be transplanted into someone else and it will beat just fine. Your blood flows in your body but it can be transfused into someone else and it will work just fine same with most of your body parts except your brain(memory)... What are you ? If not a product of memory and your knowledge aquired from your experiences and or the experiences of others. If you were born in Tibet and grew up there, the present you will never exist, you will be alive but a totally different ego.

I personally think When you die, you leave everything behind including memory the very core of what you think is your identity. Look at people with amnesia, or dementia they are alive yes, but the structure of what they consider to be "them" is currupted and they loose track of what they are.

You need to understand this deeply, Everything is data. Every single thing that exists, can exist and will exist is simple data, it becomes information when you figure out how to put the data IN FORMATION. Including death.

So I sit tight and enjoy this 3 dimension expirience we all have come to know and call .... Life!

If there's a 3 dimension, that means there are 4th, 5th, 6th and infinite dimensions. We have not even started scratching the surface of what existence is. The human consciousness remains a mystery.
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by pansophist(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Death smile at us all, and all we can do is smile back. Marcus Aurelius

3 Likes

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by TsbAfrica: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:

If there's a 3 dimension, that means there are 4th, 5th, 6th and infinite dimensions. We have not even started scratching the surface of what existence is. The human consciousness remains a mystery.
it a mystery, I sometimes sit and ponder, knowledge is independent of the knowing so how powerful is knowledge truly ... Leaves fall in the forest and there is an exact number of leaves that is countable and that knowledge exists and will continue to exist regardless of the knowing... There are countless pockets of treasures gold diamonds deep under our feet, that knowledge exist regardless of knowing.... So what actually is knowledge and how much of it are we capable to perceive with the primitive organ we call a brain.... Take for instance a chimpanzee can not come to fathom how a software exists but to us, we totally understand. which means there is knowledge which our capacity as humans to comprehend is impossible ... It's a very scary thing to wrap my head around
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by GodWrites: 9:42am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
it a mystery, I sometimes sit and ponder, knowledge is independent of the knowing so how powerful is knowledge truly ... Leaves fall in the forest and there is an exact number of leaves that is countable and that knowledge exists and will continue to exist regardless of the knowing... There are countless pockets of treasures gold diamonds deep under our feet, that knowledge exist regardless of knowing.... So what actually is knowledge and how much of it are we capable to perceive with the primitive organ we call a brain.... Take for instance a chimpanzee can not come to fathom how a software exists but to us, we totally understand. which means there is knowledge which our capacity as humans to comprehend is impossible ... It's a very scary thing to wrap my head around

My brother, there are unknown unknowns. We know nothing. The possibilities are mind-boggling to say the least. In the grand scheme of things, we are nothing but ants. I am always humbled when I try wrapping my head around this vast universe, or multiverse? Lemme stop there.
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by TsbAfrica: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:

My brother, there are unknown unknowns. We know nothing. The possibilities are mind-boggling to say the least. In the grand scheme of things, we are nothing but ants.
have you ever taken a look at the computer simulation of the universe? Men even our solar system is nothing in the grand scheme of things ... If our solar system suddenly vanishes it won't even register in the universe
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by GodWrites: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
have you ever taken a look at the computer simulation of the universe? Men even our solar system is nothing in the grand scheme of things ... If our solar system suddenly vanishes it won't even register in the universe

Hahaha... Existence is weird. You will go crazy if you try to grasp it. It's simply beyond our comprehension. It's possible that we are inside a living organism, just as there are millions of cells living inside us, operating independently and collectively when the need arises, dying and new ones arising. We could even be dreaming. There could also be infinite versions of you in other multiverses, and they are living life as if that's all there is. It's well my brother.
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by TsbAfrica: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:

Hahaha... Existence is weird. You will go crazy if you try to grasp it. It's simply beyond our comprehension. It's possible that we are inside a living organism, just as there are millions of cells living inside us, operating independently and collectively when the need arises, dying and new ones arising. We could even be dreaming. There could also be infinite versions of you in other multiverses, and they are living life as if that's all there is. It's well my brother.
it is o ... Nah why I dey stay very conciously present and try as much as possible enjoy every single moment time affords me. Becasue the show can end at anytime. See the battle between Russia and Ukraine if only they could see the world from outer space and see how meaningless the war is. Totally useless ! But as humans, the lice of planet earth we are stuck with ego.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by Treasure17(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
The thought of death is scary but I find solace in it inevitability. Enjoy life and take care of your health cause it gonna come unannounced.

1 Like

Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
How is that a sad thing? The thought of dying one day which is inevitable motivates me to live more, be more and do more. I guess we see life differently. There's no sadness there. We came from somewhere and we will definitely go back to wherever that is consciously or not
Re: A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of by HannyM: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
smileyWe will live till 3030 …..

(1) (Reply)

/ Teen Is Found Sitting Outside Mortuary 8 Days After He Was Declared Dead -video / As A Man Remember Her Past And Sexual History Is The Most Important Thing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.