Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32768 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
lawani:
In west Africa, there is practically no barrier against migration. An Igbo woman I met in Lagos told me there may be more Hausas in Enugu than Igbos. A Maiduguri Arab man in Lagos told me there are more Yorubas in Maiduguri than Igbos. I met a Yoruba man based in Kaduna who was PDP chairman of his LG. The report of 500k Yorubas in Anambra is probably correct. Artisans, bank workers, federal civil servants, produce buyers, professionals and traders will be up to that number. There are some occupations controlled by Yorubas in the east as well as some controlled by Hausas. The same for Igbos in the west. Then there are many Yoruba women married to Igbos living in Anambra. Someone said majority of taxi drivers in Onitsha are Yoruba. I know that in PH, almost half might be Yoruba etc as I have lived in PH. The estimate may therefore be correct.
many Yoruba women married to Igbo men in anambra?
Are you for real?
Always say what you know.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Donykua:
Common sense is not common! 500k or50? What's is the population of the people, living in Anambra, as at today? grin grin grin grin

Anambra 5,953,500 Population [2022] – Projection 4,710 km² Area 1,264/km² Population Density [2022] 2.2% Annual Population Change [2006 → 202
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by lawani: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
many Yoruba women married to Igbo men in anambra?
Are you for real?
Always say what you know.

Of course there will be a number of Yoruba women who followed their Anambra husbands to Anambra. Isn't that obvious?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
lawani:

Of course there will be a number of Yoruba women who followed their Anambra husbands to Anambra. Isn't that obvious?
what do you mean by this?
Anambra men hardly marry outside southeast. So if at all there are anambra men married to Yorubas, they are so minimal to make any significance. We are talking about Yorubas that migrated to the east in search of greener pasture.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by lawani: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
Anambra men hardly marry outside southeast. So if at all there are anambra men married to Yorubas, they are so minimal to make any significance. We are talking about Yorubas that migrated to the east in search of greener pasture.

Someone from the east actually told me there are plenty Yoruba women married to Igbo men living in Igbo villages across the East. Economic migrants too would be plenty. They are not traders is why you don't know. Traders are more visible while artisans, professionals, civil servants and etc are less visible and that does not reduce from their population.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
lawani:

Someone from the east actually told me there are plenty Yoruba women married to Igbo men living in Igbo villages across the East. Economic migrants too would be plenty. They are not traders is why you don't know. Traders are more visible while artisans, professionals, civil servants and etc are less visible and that does not reduce from their population.
believe whatever you want, I have given you what is obtainable here.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by lawani: 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
believe whatever you want, I have given you what is obtainable here.

Who do you think people would rather believe?. A nairaland account or the leader of the Yoruba in Anambra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
lawani:

Who do you think people would rather believe?. A nairaland account or the leader of the Yoruba in Anambra?
grin grin grin grin grin
So a Yoruba leader in anambra told you that?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by vannessa7(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
Please show me a speech by any prominent igbo man or woman residing in lagos calling Lagos a no man's land. Please show me where igbos are threatening Yorubas in lagos or destroying lives and properties because of election. Please show me link of any secret meeting by Igbos discussing how to take over Lagos either religiously or politically. If you cannot show me any of the above, then you're really mentally challenged like most of your people. If all these rubbish you guys are saying are based on social media, then I can boldly tell you that Yorubas in the east deserved to be lynched and killed because you guys have made many unprintable comments against Igbos and their land on social media. Has any eze Ndi igbo in lagos tried to overthrow a Yoruba Oba?.

Where are the proofs of Igbos disrespecting their hosts if not on social media.... Answer me!

You are already running berserk based on social media post I made but expect Yorubas to overlook all your people's social media vetuperances, your eze ndigbo even threaten to bring terrorist to Lagos until the security forces arrested him, every Nigerian is aware of your obscenities and hatred for anything and anyone non igbo, you can't take what you give, an example is the bolded, if social media post does not matter DSS wouldn't have arrested your eze ndigbo and that osun guys for their posts, pen is mightier than the sword, an adage says. During the last election an igbo woman brought out a gun and actually killed an innocent Yoruba man, igbos destroyed Lagos state properties in the guise of end SARS protest, all these are on Google to verify. You are always the aggressors but when your target fight back you guys start crying all over social media, you curse, you insult, you lie and malign just to get your aim without any consideration for the other person. I'm indifferent to your insults FYI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ihesiuloa(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wetin man dey find 4 anambra?

Just imaging IPOB catch you and noticed you're yoruba. Omo!

Anything beyond SW, Middle belt and South South is a NO for me.

Modified:
Alot of mentions, i actually excluded the core north and south east not because of bigotry, Its base on stories of kidnap and some unimaginable form of robbery together with the little headline i do see. One soldier guy i met recently who is from the east but his parent lived in delta state narrate some robbery accident he has encountered coming back from onisha.

We also talked about the boko haram issue in the north. Pesin cannot express his mind again some people will turn it to tribal stuff.. Ok i now know that a lot of yorubas lived in the east.

Funny enough during the time we do see headline about ipob in the east, I know an igbo ladies that took flight to school. So how do you expect me to judge security in the east after all this signs? sad
You prefer going to south south , mid belt etc.. But you still forget that you may still have to pass through south east to get into some of the so called south south? Your ethnic bigotry is on a high scale if you can't give a direct and personal experience of molestation or man handling while living in the south east, this is just a hateful yoruba fellow making his comments .
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
vannessa7:

You are already running berserk based on social media post I made but expect Yorubas to overlook all your people's social media vetuperances, your eze ndigbo even threaten to bring terrorist to Lagos until the security forces arrested him, every Nigerian is aware of your obscenities and hatred for anything and anyone non igbo, you can't take what you give, an example is the bolded, if social media post does not matter DSS wouldn't have arrested your eze ndigbo and that osun guys for their posts, pen is mightier than the sword, an adage says. During the last election an igbo woman brought out a gun and actually killed an innocent Yoruba man, igbos destroyed Lagos state properties in the guise of end SARS protest, all these are on Google to verify. You are always the aggressors but when your target fight back you guys start crying all over social media, you curse, you insult, you lie and malign just to get your aim without any consideration for the other person. I'm indifferent to your insults FYI.
is this how you people are wired to behave?
To be unreasonable and proud?
Look at the rubbish you mentioned above, so these rubbish above are why you hate Igbos?

Endsars that was led in lagos by your Yoruba artists has now turned into Igbos destroying Lagos. Social media matters but MC oluomo and remi tinubu are still walking freely. How many Yorubas are arrested for the hate speech they make here every second against the Igbos?. Emancipate yourself from stupidity. It will help you a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by vannessa7(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
Look at the rubbish you mentioned above, so these rubbish above are why you hate Igbos?

Endsars that was led in lagos by your Yoruba artists has now turned into Igbos destroying Lagos. Social media matters but MC oluomo and remi tinubu are still walking freely. How many Yorubas are arrested for the hate speech they make here every second against the Igbos?. Emancipate yourself from stupidity. It will help you a great deal.

Such pain, such venom, get help

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by OdefaGirl(f): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
georgeakins:

How old is your father?

See hypocrite in the mirror.... You are ridiculing yourself
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Christistruth03: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
greener pastures in East? is it the same East with less IGR than Oyo state alone... 500k ko 5mill ni...

Don't be a joke....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
MomohMrMoore:
500k? what are they doing there? Even the Igbo traders themselves have left there for Lagos and all over the country. They only go home during end of year. Where Igbos have left cos of trade wonder what others doing there.
I dont believe the story.
It propaganda from a paid Omoale.. Imagine saying 500k, that is 10-15% of the total population... SCAM..!

Wetin dey East wan person go wan Hussle there...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
post=123849076:

Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja when you minus oil producing states, economy prosperity attract all tribes no matter religion, tribe and what have you, when those that first visit are doing well more than their previous base they invite their people, Anambra is witnessing large influx of all tribes in Nigerians even neighboring countries like Togo, Benin republic and host of others

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA
3rd largest economy? when it's making less than one-third of Osun's state revenue....

Which kind yeye economy be that...wey no dey benefits state coffers...

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Shame on Deveropers.... Propagandist.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Your dad? Pls quickly chain him before you lose track of him. Maybe he went on the loose cos he's tired of your waking him with kicks and slaps.
You are a waste!
A waste product from a wasted father and a useless mother.
Your progenitor should have ended in a latrine to save the world this pollution that you are.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by luluman: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If you don't show when igbos called Lagos a no man's land, Ogun will kill you
Chukwuma my neighbor did, Chinedu selling cloths did, one other guy on nairaland did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
greener pastures in East? is it the same East with less IGR than Oyo state alone... 500k ko 5mill ni...

Don't be a joke....
keep lying to yourself as long as it makes you feel good. Your people here unlike Igbos in lagos are tailors, drivers, masons, agbo sellers and other kinds of labourers. South West is heaven on earth and they are here in the east struggling to survive
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Christistruth03 post=123881947][/quote]what you should have posted is the ipob call to destroy properties in lagos and not Ohanaeze condemning it
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Christistruth03: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
what you should have posted is the ipob call to destroy properties in lagos and not Ohanaeze condemning it
grin

The Audio Broadcast is too inflammatory and provocative and everyone needs to live in Peace

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
JpBiz92:
keep lying to yourself as long as it makes you feel good. Your people here unlike Igbos in lagos are tailors, drivers, masons, agbo sellers and other kinds of labourers. South West is heaven on earth and they are here in the east struggling to survive
Yen yen cry no more boy, am not the UNDP that called SE " The Southern Ghetto'... A region of low Economical activities less than Oyo and you guys couldn't even package the Propaganda well saying 500k in dirty unhabitable Anambra...

https://www.nairaland.com/7712273/poor-road-condition-nnewi-anambra

SE is a backward region everyone is avoiding like a plague even you and your blodas...

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
ablejesus26:

Do You also need a list of bigots using monikers claiming Igbo, Hausa, Ss here to shame themselves doing senseless tribal shenanigans?

There are bigots in every tribe, there's nothing like political correctness to this reality, if Your mind does not pally with this, You should really try out my suggested mental recourse.

Having a mental recourse is not a bad thing, one who has set His heart to having good mental health should see it as a routine SOP for His journey in life.
Nowhere in this discuss have i posited about good and bad people not being found amongst all tribes and tongues.
So stop leveraging on that line to pad up, your failed attempts to understate or underplay the deadly bigotry, despicable tribalism and overly sustained campaigns of calumny aimed at the people of the SE region which has been going on here at the political section for years, as a superior argument over my stand that here in this forum and especially in the political section, that there is no sensible yoruba man or woman in this forum. And in fact that the only life line that has kept Nairaland Political Section the most busy is the sustained campaigns of calumny against the people of South East without which that particular forum would have died from traffic.
Empirical evidences abound. Go and do your research and find out how much traffic is generated by topics aimed at the SE and compare that to topics aimed at any other region.
And please stop asking me to do a recourse when truth stares me in the face year in year out because if anyone needed a mental recourse it should be people like you who are blind to truth and honesty.
Goodbye!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ablejesus26(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Karlman:

Nowhere in this discuss have i posited about good and bad people not being found amongst all tribes and tongues.
So stop leveraging on that line to pad up, your failed attempts to understate or underplay the deadly bigotry, despicable tribalism and overly sustained campaigns of calumny aimed at the people of the SE region which has been going on here at the political section for years, as a superior argument over my stand that here in this forum and especially in the political section, that there is no sensible yoruba man or woman in this forum. And in fact that the only life line that has kept Nairaland Political Section the most busy is the sustained campaigns of calumny against the people of South East without which that particular forum would have died from traffic.
Empirical evidences abound. Go and do your research and find out how much traffic is generated by topics aimed at the SE and compare that to topics aimed at any other region.
And please stop asking me to do a recourse when truth stares me in the face year in year out because if anyone needed a mental recourse it should be people like you who are blind to truth and honesty.
Goodbye!

WOW so Your jurisdiction for evaluation is nairaland based!! You seem to forget that this is a faceless forum and anyone can hence claim to be anything.

My argument already beat Yours to the ground. There are bigots in every tribe here in this forum, Yes or No?

I do a mental recourse as a standard of operation in every ramification of my existence bcus hey I am man and hence not perfect.

I find it quite low that You think a mental recourse is a bad thing undecided

I once went into a business that only a mental recourse saved me from a calamitous ending.

Don't live Your life judging from nairaland,some people can quite lose themselves in the whole social media jamboree that flows here, especially in the Politics section.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Yen yen cry no more boy, am not the UNDP that called SE " The Southern Ghetto'... A region of low Economical activities less than Oyo and you guys couldn't even package the Propaganda well saying 500k in dirty unhabitable Anambra...

https://www.nairaland.com/7712273/poor-road-condition-nnewi-anambra

SE is a backward region everyone is avoiding like a plague even you and your blodas...
your 500,000 blodas here are also avoiding it
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
your 500,000 blodas here are also avoiding it
500k kee you there...

Una no fy even package the Propaganda well...500k in Anambra state alone

Isn't that lie ridiculous enough...

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
500k kee you there...

Una no fy even package the Propaganda well...500k in Anambra state alone

Isn't that lie ridiculous enough...
go and sort yourself out. You're suffering from something.

500,000 of your people are in anambra alone struggling to survive.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
go and sort yourself out. You're suffering from something.

500,000 of your people are in anambra alone struggling to survive.
Ok, according to an Okoro jew " Yoruba make up 15% of Anambra state' the same Anambra it indigene dey run commot via Night buses in thousands everyday....no be juju be that...

Yeye dey smell on half baked propaganda from Osu-land.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Ok, according to an Okoro jew " Yoruba make up 15% of Anambra state' the same Anambra it indigene dey run commot via Night buses in thousands everyday....no be juju be that...

Yeye dey smell on half baked pr6opaganda from Osu-land.
onukwu, it was one of your people that said it. The king of Yoruba community in awka

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Karlman:

I am a waste!
A waste product from a wasted father and a useless mother.
My progenitor should have ended in a latrine to save the world this pollution that i am.

Thanks for describing yourself, your father and your mother. By the way, have you been allowed to see them again in their cages where they are kept in that baby factory where you were produced as a waste product?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Adgraced: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Whether this news is fake or not...which I know is real anyways. The fact is that there are a lot of Yorubas , also Hausas there especially in towns in and around the state capital territory. No body troubles them, every body going about there business. Go to most of the Redeems churches there, 80% are Yorubas. Its only in Lagos that they will not let Igbos hear word with "Lagos is accommodating you", "Go back to your south-east"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video) / Is Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.