Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32771 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Ndigbo are the real Accomodaters,they accommodate others without noise like our neighbors
When I was in owerri,almost all the mama put were run by Ndi Akwa ibom,mostly around Imsu junction and Control Areas
While the Yorubas around Wetheral and Douglas run the furniture industry
Yoruba are into tailoring/selling of herbs here too
Hausas run the meat industry,and dollar exchange,Ama-awusa,Douglas is almost like you are in the north

This is just owerri,i am from Anambra and I am sure they will be much in Anambra than Imo but I don’t know much about Anambra because I haven’t spent more than one month in Anambra since my life

Ndigbos are not threatened by competition by other tribes like they are about us
Nobody if feeling threatened by igbos. It's the so much noise making and boastful attitude that triggers Yoruba to want to put igbos to their place. Ibos are not the only one living in Lagos. Since the biafra war there is this hatred an average igbo child posses against a yoruba fellow.
I use to think igbos came from city to Lagos to enlighten we yorubas base on the boastful comment i hear from igbos when i was still in jss.

When i later found out they came from different villages, as a bonafide lagosian i use to wonder why they make so much mouth with Lagos when we natives don't even boast or care that we're the natives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
Assuming the ever lying is saying the truth on the real figures of 500,k Yorubas residing in Anambra.

Can he explain why such a huge number of Yorubas are not represented in the day to day governing of that state since inception ?

Why are the Yorubas there not contesting for political officer like the way your brethren did in Lagos ?

You see, either way, the Yoruba populace in Anambra respect their boundaries and are not dragging patrimony with you over ownership and rulership of Anambra

Can that be said by your fellow uncouth brothers scattered in Lagos ?
Watch the video and hear what that elderly Yoruba man said, he said recently there are high influx of Yorubas in Anambra state, mind you Yoruba woman was one a director in Anambra state university teaching hospital, a state hospital, the founder of Onitsha business school is a Yoruba man that has live in Anambra for years just like Pat Utomi the Igbo man that founded Lagos business school

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2023
ba7man:
I have been to the southeast well (Owerri, Awka, Unuahia, Enugu, Onitsha and stayed for weeks at a stretch). The way they react at seeing I'm Yoruba shows that they don't run into us regularly.

The day I wanted to alight from a bus and I said "Owa" , the way they all fell silent, turned to look at me, I felt weird instantly.

The fact that they meet me first time and start speaking Igbo to me straight away also shows they're not used to outsiders.

You can rewrite the truth with lies.

YOU SAID A WORD THEY DONT USE.

TRY GOING TO CHINA AND TELL THEM OWA.

7 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849780:

What the video and hear what that elderly Yoruba man said, he said recently there are high influx of Yorubas in Anambra state, mind you Yoruba woman was one a director in Anambra state university teaching hospital, a state hospital, the founder of Onitsha business school is a Yoruba man that has live in Anambra for years just like Pat Utomi the Igbo man that founded Lagos business school

To which Obi came along and sacked her for not being an indigene.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tochi3(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Shifting which goal post ?

The motive for this thread by is to claim Igbos as all accomodating when we know this is false.

The Yoruba man may have no problem with the locals because he and his people do not constitute nuisance like your brethren in Lagos and every other place they settle on the planet.

By asking why there is no room for non Igbos in Anambra civil service talk more of govt appointments , I am simply stating the obvious which is that what you enjoy in Lagos , you refuse to reciprocrate in your backyard.

There is no goal shifting as you want to claim but simply dissecting this latest lame attempt to paint you 0koros as accomodating when that's never the case.

Mr hateful tribalistic creature... leave this thread and get your hateful viled self out of here... you have seen Videos of yorubas saying how happy they are living , doing business freely & you are asking @ stupid, ignorant & tribalistic questions.

Hateful creature you are..

10 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Shal0mmy(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Silent accomodators.
Not some animals that lives under oshodi bridge claiming they are accomodating landlords living in lekki.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
ba7man:
I have been to the southeast well (Owerri, Awka, Unuahia, Enugu, Onitsha and stayed for weeks at a stretch). The way they react at seeing I'm Yoruba shows that they don't run into us regularly.

The day I wanted to alight from a bus and I said "Owa" , the way they all fell silent, turned to look at me, I felt weird instantly.

The fact that they meet me first time and start speaking Igbo to me straight away also shows they're not used to outsiders.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, LET US MOVE NIGERIA CAPITAL CITY TO ONITSHA FOR 2 DECADES ONLY.

AFTER THAT, WE COUNT THE NUMBER OF YORUBA IN ONITSHA.

IF SE THAT IS MARGINALISED IS HOSTING YORUBA, AFTER THEY REFUSE TO BUILD AIRPORT AND RAILWAY OR EVEN ROAD.

MOVE CAPITAL CITY TO ONITSHA AND LET US DO HEAD COUNT.

10 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

To which Obi came along and sacked her for not being an indigene.

Ignorant mind it was Obi that built the teaching hospital towards the end of his second tenure,you guys has been brainwashed with propaganda

11 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Armaggedon: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
Assuming the ever lying is saying the truth on the real figures of 500,k Yorubas residing in Anambra.

Can he explain why such a huge number of Yorubas are not represented in the day to day governing of that state since inception ?

Why are the Yorubas there not contesting for political officer like the way your brethren did in Lagos ?

You see, either way, the Yoruba populace in Anambra respect their boundaries and are not dragging patrimony with you over ownership and rulership of Anambra

Can that be said by your fellow uncouth brothers scattered in Lagos ?
Respect is what people call it. They have Oba in Igboland but Igbos don't care because they don't have inferiority complex not because your people in the East are actually respectful.

Secondly, people are more visible when they make contributions to development of their domains. How many of Agbo sellers for instance, pay tax? About half of Anambra population are non indigenes but you won't know because indigenes control the state economy very comfortably.

12 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

THAT IS A LIE, I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN LAGOS.

ANY HATE STARTED WITH Tinubu AND IT IS POLITICAL INDOCTRINATION.

IGBO AND YORUBA HAVE FAR TOO MUCH TO DO TOGETHER TO BE HATING.

THEY ARE ALWAYS IN EACH OTHER HOUSES AND FRIENDS, IF NOT LOVERS.
Yorubas hate for Igbos didn't start with Tinubu,or else you were just born yesterday.

10 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

YOU SAID A WORD THEY DONT USE.

TRY GOING TO CHINA AND TELL THEM OWA.
How many black are in china?

Its just like saying if someone speaks igbo in a vehicle in Akure, or oyo or lagos or Ogun and people should start staring with amazement. How does that sound?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas hate for Igbos didn't start with Tinubu,or else you were just born yesterday.

I CAN TELL YOU, IT STARTED WITH TINUBU.

ALSO, I CAN TELL YOU THEY DONT HATE IGBO.

THEY ACTUALLY LIKE THEM AND CANT DO WITHOUT THEM AROUND.

ANY HATE TODAY IS POLITICAL.

I'M LOOKING BACK AT MY PAST AND CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Armaggedon:
Respect is what people call it. They have Oba in Igboland but Igbos don't care because they don't have inferiority complex not because your people in the East are actually respectful.

Secondly, people are more visible when they make contributions to development of their domains. How many of Agbo sellers for instance, pay tax? About half of Anambra population are non indigenes but you won't know because indigenes control the state economy very comfortably.

Maybe because the Yoruba people in your yeast know how to conduct themselves in a foreign land and do all they can to respect their hosts and maintain their boundaries.

You should learn from Yoruba diaspora in Anambra and not the other way round trying to tell others to emulate Anambra people.

Anambra people have no problem with the Yoruba in their midst because the Yoruba do not give them problems.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Igbo hate for yorubas increased after tremendously after biafra war. .

Most igbos that think normal are those born in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Shal0mmy:
Silent accomodators.
Not some animals that lives under oshodi bridge claiming they are accomodating landlords living in lekki.
Lol chidi! shocked igbos dominate lekki? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

How many black are in china?

Its just like saying if someone speaks igbo in a vehicle in Akure, or oyo or lagos or Ogun and people should start staring with amazement. How does that sound?

Y SHOULD SOMEONE SPEAK IGBO IN AKURE.

THAT IS UNFAIR TO THE INDIGENES.

THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LEARN SOME YORUBA WORDS THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Armaggedon: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Maybe because the Yoruba people in your yeast know how to conduct themselves in a foreign land [s] and do all they can to respect their hosts and maintain their boundaries.

You should learn from Yoruba diaspora in Anambra and not the other way round trying to tell others to emulate Anambra people.

Anambra people have no problem with the Yoruba in their midst because the Yoruba do not give them problems.
[/s]
or maybe not.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
Mr hateful tribalistic creature... leave this thread and get your hateful viled self out of here... you have seen Videos of yorubas saying how happy they are living , doing business freely & you are asking @ stupid, ignorant & tribalistic questions.

Hateful creature you are..

What you guys fail to see is how the Yoruba in Igbo land respect their hosts and their boundaries .

Learn from Yoruba and not you trying to teach the Yoruba who were the only ones who welcomed you back from your ghost town Biafra .

Now that's the lesson you are missing out on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

What you guys fail to see is how the Yoruba in Igbo land respect their hosts and their boundaries .

Learn from Yoruba and not you trying to teach the Yoruba who were the only ones who welcomed you back from your ghost town Biafra .

Now that's the lesson you are missing out on.

THEY ARE NOT RESPECTING ANY HOST, THEY CAME TO THRIVE.

IN IGBO LAND THE ONLY RESPECT WE UNDERSTAND IS SUCCESS.

JUST BE HARD WORKING AND MAKE MONEY, IGBO WILL RESPECT YOU.

ALSO WE ARE NOT THEIR HOST, IGBO BELIEVE EVERY MAN IS A KING IN HIS OWN EMPIRE BE IT BUSINESS OR HOME.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2023
waynetee:
They don bribe one yoruba or one okoro don change hin name to yoruba name.

Yorubas still have more people, companies and some good properties in portharcourt than they have in the the whole of SE and they are not planning coup on anybody. 500k my foot
We know you were taught from kid to hate Igbos..

As for Yorubas in East,we don't have time to hate or attack them like Yorubas does to our people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

THEY ARE NOT RESPECTING ANY HOST, THEY CAME TO THRIVE.

IN IGBO LAND THE ONLY RESPECT WE UNDERSTAND IS SUCCESS.

JUST BE HARD WORKING AND MAKE MONEY, IGBO WILL RESPECT YOU.

, come and carry this your unwashed feral pig from here.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

ALSO WE ARE NOT THEIR HOST, IGBO BELIEVE EVERY MAN IS A KING IN HIS OWN EMPIRE BE IT BUSINESS OR HOME.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

Y SHOULD SOMEONE SPEAK IGBO IN AKURE.

THAT IS UNFAIR TO THE INDIGENES.

THEY SHOULD AT LEAST LEARN SOME YORUBA WORDS THERE.
Lol speaking igbo in akure is nornal, Igbos are everywhere here. They can speak both their language and yoruba language fluently. What i'm saying is, yorubas are used to igbo presence around than igbos are in the east, Base on the experience of this guy
ba7man:

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

IF I START NOW, U WILL BE THE FIRST TO CALL MODS AND BAN.

DO U SEE THAT U ARE VERY UNREASONABLE?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
We know you were taught from kid to hate Igbos..

As for Yorubas in East,we don't have time to hate or attack them like Yorubas does to our people.
Maybe because they don't give you any excuse to hate on them.

Emulate the Yoruba in Igbo land and stop going to other people's land and being an asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:
Are all the Yoruba's in the whole SE reach 500k not to talk of Anambra claiming the figure.

Well may be they obtained the statistics from IBS
I thought hate filled people said no Yoruba man is in East at all?

5 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

IF I START NOW, U WILL BE THE FIRST TO CALL MODS AND BAN.

DO U SEE TAHT U ARE VERY UNREASONABLE?

Start ?

Guy e don tey wey your crase begin.

Nah today.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Can the Yoruba in the whole of SE be up to 10 percent of Igbos in Ladipo only not even up to a local govt in lagos and are free to buy land , build houses
So the numbers is now the problem for children filled with hate, not there's no Yoruba man in East πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

5 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
I thought hate filled people said no Yoruba man is in East at all?

What this thread only exposes is that Yoruba people in the yeast do not give you savages any excuses to hate on them.

They are prime example on how to behave when in another man's house.

Learn from them and apply their decorum when next you wander into another man's land .

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Maybe because they don't give you any excuse to hate on them.

Emulate the Yoruba in Igbo land and stop going to other people's land and being an asshole.

U LOVE YOUR RETARDED NARRATIVE TOO MUCH.

I TAKE IT OGOGORO MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU BRAIN DAMAGE.

ALWAYS TALKING NONSENSE.

PEOPLE LEFT THEIR STATE TRAVELLED TO RESPECT HOST, ARE U NOT MAD.

IN NIGERIA THEY ARE FREE TO MOVE ABOUT AND SETTLE/ HUSTLE FOR THEIR DAILY BREAD.

ANYBODY HATING ON LEGITIMATE HARDWORK, PERHAPS WANT THEM TO THIEF, SO YOU CAN KILL THEM FOR RITUAL.

4 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 500k Yorubas in Anambra and none was able to come out to Vote Atiku or Tinubu...

if we are to follow this statistics that means other tribe were never allowed to vote in ur state buh nobody's making Noise Abt it cos you can't tell me dere is 500k Yoruba in Anambra and they also face the same place as you...

Make una continue with una Propaganda Yorubas wey dey the whole SE sef no fit reach 300k...

Maybe is time Yoruba too contest In the SE since they've the numbers 500k Soludo didn't score up to 500k to become the Governor....

And the last I checked you guys said all the Yoruba in SE are selling agbo so which one be all this Civil servant, Lecturer story again...
Child of hate you're angry Igbos are not Hating and attacking Yorubas in East like you people does to other tribes in West.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

7 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by seunmsg(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

Yorubas living in Anambra are not up to 500. Stop posting lies shamelessly like Peter Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.