Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32772 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tochi3(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Emilokans are bitter & very dangerous people.
These news will make them angry, more hateful & tribalistic...

Nobody is telling them to go back to their villages....the Islamic emilokans are the ones starting the hate & forcing the emilokan Christian to join them in their ethno_religous jealousy because of tivnubu politics

The Christians from the Yoruba should be careful to disassociate themselves fron the hate..

They are here on Nairaland. Any hate & tribalistic actions against the people of Ndigbo are orchestrated by the yoruba emilokan muslims. There religion made them hate themselves & others.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:
Wetin man dey find 4 anambra?

Just imaging IPOB catch you and noticed you're yoruba. Omo!

Anything beyond SW, Middle belt and South South is a NO for me.
Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja when you minus oil producing states, economy prosperity attract all tribes no matter religion, tribe and what have you, when those that first visit are doing well more than their previous base they invite their people, Anambra is witnessing large influx of all tribes in Nigerians even neighboring countries like Togo, Benin republic and host of others

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

9 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by femisplash: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Mere media propaganda. You hurriedly put up a charade after the news making rounds that non-indigenes who did not vote for Obi were attacked in SE. Besides, if 500k Yoruba are resident in Anambra, is it that there is nobody among them that is fit enough for an appointment from the state govt. Afterall, ibos say if Yoruba wanted appointment, they should go to SE, so, where are the appointments?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Alaigbomaster: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Karlman:
I know Igbos are never the type of people to harass those living in their domain. Its not our way!
So when you hear that kind of news just know it's fake from some useless set of yorubas especially those who have never stepped out of their mud houses. They are all over nairaland here constituting nuisances!

Ignorance is a sickness!
I am certain nairaland is your biggest outing!

Bring proof that the statistics were not woven up by your uncles in their thatched and huts in abakalicky and agulu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by inoki247: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Mabizeka:
Hi, I'm Yoruba we are more than one million.

You're Yoruba and you're complaining bitterly about PDP collapse in one Anambra LGA no Yoruba will ever put mouth in his Locality Politics especially SE so rest...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 500k Yorubas in Anambra and none was able to come out to Vote Atiku or Tinubu...

if we are to follow this statistics that means other tribe were never allowed to vote in ur state buh nobody's making Noise Abt it cos you can't tell me dere is 500k Yoruba in Anambra and they also face the same place as you...

Make una continue with una Propaganda Yorubas wey dey the whole SE sef no fit reach 300k...

Maybe is time Yoruba too contest In the SE since they've the numbers 500k Soludo didn't score up to 500k to become the Governor....

And the last I checked you guys said all the Yoruba in SE are selling agbo so which one be all this Civil servant, Lecturer story again...
When Peter Obi won in Lagos, many of them know Obi did well as a governor and the choose him over Tinubu and Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by inoki247: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849229:

When Peter Obi won in Lagos, many of them know Obi did well as a governor and the choose him over Tinubu

Lol Obi did well for Lagosians just dey play....

I know you people will try to hide your own bigotry if we are to follow the 500k statistics derr is no where none of them won't vote Atiku or Tinubu it shows you guys made sure none citizens participated in dat election....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by akpumping7720(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849229:

When Peter Obi won in Lagos, many of them know Obi did well as a governor and the choose him over Tinubu and Atiku
And Tinubu didn't do well as a governor? Dey play

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by femisplash: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849229:

When Peter Obi won in Lagos, many of them know Obi did well as a governor and the choose him over Tinubu
When Lagos REC says ibos transferred their PVCs from southeast to Lagos to vote, you all came for his head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Afamed: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Where are the 500k Yorubas in Anambra?

Every lie has an expiring date

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nice2023(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123848852:

Most of you are swimming in ignorance, many Yoruba are in Anambra, selling agbo are very common almost in all the streets in the state because of Yoruba population, do you know in Awka club street there is popular joint called Obalende

U are telling people wey no dey travel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:

Lol Obi did well for Lagosians just dey play....

I know you people will try to hide your own bigotry if we are to follow the 500k statistics derr is no where none of them won't vote Atiku or Tinubu it shows you guys made sure none citizens participated in dat election....
We don't behave like you guys, you guys are always having conflict with almost with every tribes in your region

6 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Afamed: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849229:

What and what did your Pandora fraud do in Anambra state when he was a Gov?

You want make I expose you this morning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by inoki247: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849357:

We don't behave like you guys, you guys are always having conflict with almost with every tribes in your region

Lol you don't behave like us 500k Yoruba in SE and we can't find dere vote continue to dey play I know you guys will want to hide ur own Bigotry....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Nobody has a problem with you residing in Lagos and going about your legitimate business.

The problem began the moment you opened your untrained mouth and started spewing trash that Lagos is no man's land and that you own it on the false claims you developed it

Mention one non Igbo or even non Anambra Igbo man that said Anambra is no man's land .

Can you name a single Igbo man who called Lagos a no man's land especially during the last elections?. Ogun will definitely kill you if you are unable to name any.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's Oba of Yoruba in Awka, no one threatens denigrate him. But Eze ndแป‹ Igbo in a Lagos environment is a threat to the sophisticated brothers!
Igbos careless

4 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Can you name a single Igbo man who called Lagos a no man's land especially during the last elections?. Ogun will definitely kill you if you are unable to name any.

You are now denying .

Typical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Couldntfigurean: 8:17am On Jun 17, 2023
Ndigbo are the real Accomodaters,they accommodate others without noise like our neighbors
When I was in owerri,almost all the mama put were run by Ndi Akwa ibom,mostly around Imsu junction and Control Areas
While the Yorubas around Wetheral and Douglas run the furniture industry
Yoruba are into tailoring/selling of herbs here too
Hausas run the meat industry,and dollar exchange,Ama-awusa,Douglas is almost like you are in the north

This is just owerri,i am from Anambra and I am sure they will be much in Anambra than Imo but I donโ€™t know much about Anambra because I havenโ€™t spent more than one month in Anambra since my life

Ndigbos are not threatened by little little competitions by other tribes like they are about us

11 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tochi3(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849076:

Anambra is third largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos and Abuja when you minus oil producing states, economy prosperity attract all tribes no matter religion, tribe and what have you, when those that first visit are doing well more than their previous base they invite their people, Anambra is witnessing large influx of all tribes in Nigerians even neighboring countries like Togo, Benin republic and host of others

You have destroyed those wicked headslamming hateful, jealous emilokan agberos with this Video alone. See their dance steps....that says one thing, & one thing only.. they have peace, respect & recognition from Nnewi people. No one is threatening them to go back to their villages.this Video has exposed the wickedness of the emilokan " go back to your village crew "...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Assuming the ever lying is saying the truth on the real figures of 500,k Yorubas residing in Anambra.

Can he explain why such a huge number of Yorubas are not represented in the day to day governing of that state since inception ?

Why are the Yorubas there not contesting for political officer like the way your brethren did in Lagos ?

You see, either way, the Yoruba populace in Anambra respect their boundaries and are not dragging patrimony with you over ownership and rulership of Anambra

Can that be said by your fellow uncouth brothers scattered in Lagos ?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by tollyboy5(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2023
post=123849076:

Wow! so different ethnic and country people live in anambra to such extent. We learn everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 500k Yorubas in Anambra and none was able to come out to Vote Atiku or Tinubu...

if we are to follow this statistics that means other tribe were never allowed to vote in ur state buh nobody's making Noise Abt it cos you can't tell me dere is 500k Yoruba in Anambra and they also face the same place as you...

Make una continue with una Propaganda Yorubas wey dey the whole SE sef no fit reach 300k...

Maybe is time Yoruba too contest In the SE since they've the numbers 500k Soludo didn't score up to 500k to become the Governor....

And the last I checked you guys said all the Yoruba in SE are selling agbo so which one be all this Civil servant, Lecturer story again...
I said there are many agbo sellers because of high population of Yorubas in Anambra, how many Igbos drink agbo, it just like Abacha sellers in Lagos they're there because of Igbo population in those areas you can't see Abacha in Yoruba dominanted areas because it's not their delicacy that is what I meant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by onumadu: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2023
They even have an Oba in Anambra state, but they made sure to arrest the Obi in Lagos state.

8 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
YORUBA HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN SE NIGERIA.

EVEN THOUGH WE WERE NEVER A CAPITAL OF ANYTHING NIGERIA.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, MOVE NIGERIA CAPITAL TO ONITSHA AND DEVELOP IT, THEN LET US TURN AROUND AND TELL THE YORUBA, WHO HAVE SETTLED AND BOUGHT PROPERTY TO RETURN BACK TO SW REGION.

IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO HEAR WHAT THEY SAY.

15 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ba7man(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.
This is obviously a lie.

You guys are known to lie and exaggerate to drive your twisted narratives regularly so I'm not suprised.

500k Yorubas in that small Anambra?? More like 5,000...... that's even if they're up to that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
We are not hate filled like those Westerners.

8 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
ba7man:
This is obviously a lie. You guys are known to lie and exaggerate to drive your twisted narratives regularly so I'm not supraised.

500k Yorubas in that small Anambra?? More like 5,000...... that's even if they're up to that.
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO SE, GO AND VERIFY.

ONLY NNEWI, WHICH IS A VILLAGE HAS SUBSTANTIAL HAUSA AND YORUBA SETTLERS.

WE HAVE NOT REACH OWERRI OR ABA, NOT TO MENTION ONITSHA AND ENUGU.

LET US LEAVE PORT HARCOURT.

10 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tochi3(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
Assuming the ever lying is saying the truth on the real figures of 500,k Yorubas residing in Anambra.

Can he explain why such a huge number of Yorubas are not represented in the day to day governing of that state since inception ?

Why are the Yorubas there not contesting for political officer like the way your brethren did in Lagos ?

You see, either way, the Yoruba populace in Anambra respect their boundaries and are not dragging patrimony with you over ownership and rulership of Anambra

Can that be said by your fellow uncouth brothers scattered in Lagos ?
Why are you like this.. you have shifted the goal post to favour and give kick to your tribalistic drive .

Asking useless questions to fuel hate & ethno_religous jealousy.. tge Video of the yoruba man living in nnewi is there....you are not interested to hear & accept that he is even a yorubaman. His Name he mentioned.

Shifting goal post will make you look more hateful & tribalistic.. you people denied your own brothers calling them Omoales...& you think you will not deny anything the people of Ndigbo have done for the yorubas..

We gave & supported your son OBJ to the president of Nigeria.. you are here asking for political appointment which PO, Obiano have given to the yorubas in times past.

You are a bitter person, a very very bitter & hateful creature

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.
Most Yorubas are taught from kid to hate Igbos so don't be surprised when they exhibit that.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by EmperorHadrian2: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Tochi3:
Why are you like this.. you have shifted the goal post to favour and give kick to your tribalistic drive .

Asking useless questions to fuel hate & ethno_religous jealousy.. tge Video of the yoruba man living in nnewi is there....you are not interested to hear & accept that he is even a yorubaman. His Name he mentioned.

Shifting goal post will make you look more hateful & tribalistic..

Shifting which goal post ?

The motive for this thread by is to claim Igbos as all accomodating when we know this is false.

The Yoruba man may have no problem with the locals because he and his people do not constitute nuisance like your brethren in Lagos and every other place they settle on the planet.

By asking why there is no room for non Igbos in Anambra civil service talk more of govt appointments , I am simply stating the obvious which is that what you enjoy in Lagos , you refuse to reciprocrate in your backyard.

There is no goal shifting as you want to claim but simply dissecting this latest lame attempt to paint you 0koros as accomodating when that's never the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by legitnow1: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Most Yorubas are taught from kid to hate Igbos so don't be surprised when they exhibit that.

THAT IS A LIE, I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN LAGOS.

ANY HATE STARTED WITH Tinubu AND IT IS POLITICAL INDOCTRINATION.

IGBO AND YORUBA HAVE FAR TOO MUCH TO DO TOGETHER TO BE HATING.

THEY ARE ALWAYS IN EACH OTHER HOUSES AND FRIENDS, IF NOT LOVERS.

6 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ba7man(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO SE, GO AND VERIFY.

ONLY NNEWI, WHICH IS A VILLAGE HAS SUBSTANTIAL HAUSA AND YORUBA SETTLERS.

WE HAVE NOT REACH OWERRI OR ABA, NOT TO MENTION ONITSHA AND ENUGU.

LET US LEAVE PORT HARCOURT.
I have been to the southeast well (Owerri, Awka, Unuahia, Enugu, Onitsha and stayed for weeks at a stretch). The way they react at seeing I'm Yoruba shows that they don't run into us regularly.

The day I wanted to alight from a bus and I said "Owa" , the way they all fell silent, turned to look at me, I felt weird instantly.

The fact that they meet me first time and start speaking Igbo to me straight away also shows they're not used to outsiders.

You can't rewrite the truth with lies.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Gombe Polling Stations / Minimum Wage: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Today / Atiku Abubakar Votes In Adamawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.