Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32773 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
onukwu, it was one of your people that said it. The king of Yoruba community in awka
A paid Omoale parroting propaganda and he might even be an Okoro masquerading has Yoruba man...we know many Okoros in Lagos who change their names for opportunity sake..

Any Yoruba men in East would probably be Federal civil servant and bank/private company workers not Hussling in a place of few opportunities ( that even you and your Blodas ran from cis Night buses).... and that should number in Few Thousand not fake 500k in whole Osu-land..

Na una way be that..... Propagandist..!

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
A paid Omoale parroting propaganda and he might even be an Okoro masquerading has Yoruba man...we know many Okoros in Lagos who change their names for opportunity sake..

Any Yoruba men in East would probably be Federal civil servant and bank/private company workers not Hussling in a place of few opportunities ( that even you and your Blodas ran from cis Night buses).... and that should number in Few Thousand not fake 500k in whole Osu-land..

Na una way be that..... Propagandist..!
I just passed three of your agbo-selling blodas not long ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by SpartaOfLagos: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mufasa27:
Make it your full time Job to protect them and make sure you are always at their service... Give them your females, make them feel comfortable. Yoruba no like stress abeg.
that's why most of them are damn too lazy and selling off their landed properties to the Ever-ready-to-buy Igbos

Soon, many yorubas will be wandering like the Fulani herdsmen .
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
keep wallowing in self-deception... typical of Okoros.

Are you one of the few unfortunate Okoro that didn't make it to Lagos or SW ( Osu man Europe)... Cos I know your kinsmen over there in SE live on their Blodas hussling in Lagos ( who always comes home for Christmas to oppress una).

Yeye dey smell.
we are not the ones making laws to curtail non indigenes. We do not go to the windows of your agbo-selling blodas here to cry every morning of being disrespected.
We don't complain that your agbo-selling blodas over here are buying up our ancestral land.
It's your people that are doing all those things in your own land.

Oya tell me now, who is being oppressed?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by MSGAMBLE9: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
JpBiz92:
we are not the ones making laws to curtail non indigenes. We do not go to the windows of your agbo-selling blodas here to cry every morning of being disrespected.
We don't complain that your agbo-selling blodas over here are buying up our ancestral land.
It's your people that are doing all those things in your own land.

Oya tell me now, who is being oppressed?
You can complain buh unfortunately for una, your region is not fertile or juicy enough to accommodate large influx of Economical hussler...who you wan harrass, is it the few thousand of FG civil servants or handful of private company staff...

Or the same Anambra that has less than one-third of Osun's state revenue... which implies low Economical activities...

Last time I checked " Beggars can't be choosers'
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by JpBiz92: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
You can complain buh unfortunately for una, your region is not fertile or juicy enough to accommodate large influx of Economical hussler...who you wan harrass, is it the few thousand of FG civil servants or handful of private company staff...

Or the same Anambra that has less than one-third of Osun's state revenue... which implies low Economical activities...

Last time I checked " Beggars can't be choosers'
how can you complain of being oppressed in your own land and think that you stand a chance in the land of those oppressing you?

Is common sense too costly in your region?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
ablejesus26:

WOW so Your jurisdiction for evaluation is nairaland based!! You seem to forget that this is a faceless forum and anyone can hence claim to be anything.

My argument already beat Yours to the ground. There are bigots in every tribe here in this forum, Yes or No?

I do a mental recourse as a standard of operation in every ramification of my existence bcus hey I am man and hence not perfect.

I find it quite low that You think a mental recourse is a bad thing undecided

I once went into a business that only a mental recourse saved me from a calamitous ending.

Don't live Your life judging from nairaland,some people can quite lose themselves in the whole social media jamboree that flows here, especially in the Politics section.
Though having ended this argument when I said goodbye, but for the sake of clarity and pure academic exercise, let me indulge you once more.
I don't know about you but before i use a term or a phrase as the case may be, in a discuss, an argument or academic postulations, i must as a matter of fact be comfortable with not only what such terms or phrase means but also whatever meaning or interpretation it might conote or denote relative to context.
Thus asking that i seek a recourse over empirical facts and evidences that stared you right in the face is a deliberate assault on my intelligence and that was very disrespectful of you and a very low for me on your part.
And please stop clutching at straws when you lost an argument by going outside the discuss and context to seek non analogous and unrelated back ups for your nondescript and banal lines of argument, as you did with reference to life outside forum.
Our point of discuss or argument is Nairaland.
Which i have constantly mentained, is being sustained traffic wise by a subtle campaigns of calumny against the South East Region and Her People!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ablejesus26(m): 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Karlman:

Though having ended this argument when I said goodbye, but for the sake of clarity and pure academic exercise, let me indulge you once more.
I don't know about you but before i use a term or a phrase as the case may be, in a discuss, an argument or academic postulations, i must as a matter of fact be comfortable with not only what such terms or phrase means but also whatever meaning or interpretation it might conote or denote relative to context.
Thus asking that i seek a recourse over empirical facts and evidences that stared you right in the face is a deliberate assault on my intelligence and that was very disrespectful of you and a very low for me on your part.
And please stop clutching at straws when you lost an argument by going outside the discuss and context to seek non analogous and unrelated back ups for your nondescript and banal lines of argument, as you did with reference to life outside forum.
Our point of discuss or argument is Nairaland.
Which i have constantly mentained, is being sustained traffic wise by a subtle campaigns of calumny against the South East Region and Her People!

You still don't get it.

This issue of Tribal hate here on this forum is not limited to Yoruba, Your moniker for one is also notorious for doing this senseless tribal shenanigans on this forum.

A nwafor do not engage fools in senseless tribal banters.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
ablejesus26:

You still don't get it.

This issue of Tribal hate here on this forum is not limited to Yoruba, Your moniker for one is also notorious for doing this senseless tribal shenanigans on this forum.

A nwafor do not engage fools in senseless tribal banters.

My dear, a true and full blooded nwafor cannot and should never sit indifferent when your ancestry, heritage and history is being desecrated by faceless oafs in a faceless forum.

The bible said answer not a fool according to his folly lest you be like him. Same bible went forward and said "Answer a fool according to his folly lest he be wise in his own eyes"
The Bible was not written by dumb people which is why it is filled with wisdom.
So why I might not take direct part in tribal banters i will never hesitate to knock down one or two oafs here who decided to peddle ignoble trade of bigotry around my threshold as I suffer no fools.
And if that is what you considered as my moniker been notorious as you claimed then I am glad to wear it as a crown. Thank you!
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by StreetFight: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2023
500,000 only, the last census showed that there are over 50 million Yoruabs in Anambra nah
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ablejesus26(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Karlman:

My dear, a true and full blooded nwafor cannot and should never sit indifferent when your ancestry, heritage and history is being desecrated by faceless oafs in a faceless forum.

The bible said answer not a fool according to his folly lest you be like him. Same bible went forward and said "Answer a fool according to his folly lest he be wise in his own eyes"
The Bible was not written by dumb people which is why it is filled with wisdom.
So why I might not take direct part in tribal banters i will never hesitate to knock down one or two oafs here who decided to peddle ignoble trade of bigotry around my threshold as I suffer no fools.
And if that is what you considered as my moniker been notorious as you claimed then I am glad to wear it as a crown. Thank you!

When I see a senseless fool, I call then out directly for I don't see any sense in the Tribal tagging,its a very low thing to do.

Shun senseless tribal bigotry.
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Karlman: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
ablejesus26:

When I see a senseless fool, I call then out directly for I don't see any sense in the Tribal tagging,its a very low thing to do.

Shun senseless tribal bigotry.
That is also good. So then you do yours your way and I do mine my way which is why we are different. I will not say your way is bad because its your way and so to each man his own method!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Imo Government Reacts To The Attack On Archbishop Obinna During Church Event / Osibanjo Cancels Rubbin Minds Interview With Ebuka / Lagos Task Force Serves Iganmu Under Bridge Squatters Removal Notice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.