Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. (4473 Views)

I Know Many People Will Bash Me For This But Why Are Women Like This? / Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Don't bash me, It's just a random thought!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Okoroawusa: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
My native language.
Ok... cool
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by RoadMozart(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why you cast them na

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Because there's an option for those who want to upload their profile pictures and it's her choice.

So according to you even the married ones are looking for men, right?
you just sit down and think about it... nairaland is not Facebook or Whatsapp
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But what's wrong with looking for a man?? All females are looking for better man, even majority of married ones
let them agree they are looking for men on a low key.. but some are still disputing the fact

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
How is it different from Facebook?
Gppgn:
you just sit down and think about it... nairaland is not Facebook or Whatsapp
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by BrutusOj(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
squash47:
You are a mumu individual.
She's not, nairaland used to be a faceless forum but now, almost all the girls got profile pics just to get DM to proceed to the nwxt level cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by BrutusOj(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Sure it is a male behind this moniker lipsrsealed

Lol..but she abi he made you change your profile pics cos you don't want to fall into the category of ladies that made her come up with this thread.
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
How is it different from Facebook?
very very

.. can you send a friend request here like on Facebook?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Ayojideonline(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
Any lady here on nairaland with her picture on her profile is either into Hook up or looking for a man...

So what is wrong with that ? from you who is not into Hookup or looking for a Man ?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
like seriously.. why would any lady put her picture here if not for attention.

I remember when nairaland men used to say women w/o any profile pic were ugly.

Anyway..you're just a troll, you've only been here for 2 months and you're already rocking the boat.

What's your old moniker?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Anny69: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Anyway..you're just a troll, you've only been here for 2 months and you're already rocking the boat.

What's your old moniker?
Hi, how many years have you been using your braces?

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anny69:
Hi, how many years have you been using your braces?

Hi, it's been over 2 years...
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Anny69: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh, alright. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Gppgn(f): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
1Sharon:

What's your old moniker?
lalasticala
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
What will I get in return of answering your questions? grin grin grin
You'll get a treat. grin

Is that you fr? A Nigerian?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yes, it's me and no, I'm not a Nigerian.
PerfectStranger:

You'll get a treat. grin

Is that you fr? A Nigerian?

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Prettygirl200(f): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gppgn:
Any lady here on nairaland with her picture on her profile is either into Hook up or looking for a man...
oga if u have nothing to say just rest. Thank u.
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Silentgroper:

No it isn't...
But why would she use someone else's picture as her dp?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Silentgroper(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:

But why would she use someone else's picture as her dp?

ulterior motives ...

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, it's me and no, I'm not a Nigerian.
You seem to be a nice girl. I think I like you
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Silentgroper:

ulterior motives ...

cheesy cheesy

So you mean no nairaland babe is that pretty?
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
PerfectStranger:

cheesy cheesy

So you mean no nairaland babe is that pretty?

I wouldn't know that ... Although Victoria is ..

you should be bothered on how she's had weight gain and is looking lighskinned than the previous picture she had on her profile..

I'm just saying..
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Epinigirls: 12:57am On Jun 18, 2023
1Sharon:

I love your braces 😍
They give me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by ravensckar(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell! I know not less than five ladies whose real pictures are on their profile and they ain't into whocup. cheesy cheesy

This fallacy of hasty generalization though, it's a sign of a faulty brain. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Mrfixiit: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Gppgn:
What about you claiming to be female but you're a male in real life ?

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by Benwallt(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Jealousy
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by eboniest(f): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2023
What is bad in a lady with her picture on her profile.You are really insecure.Your opinion does not hold water
Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by damosky12(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But 99% have fake pic and 80% are really men.
Now, what do you have to say about that??!

Did you ever do maths in school though?

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by PoliteActivist: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2023
damosky12:

Did you ever do maths in school though?

cheesy 83.2% of statistics are made up on the spot

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by 1Sharon(f): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Epinigirls:

I love your braces 😍
They give me goosebumps

Lol cheers 🀩

2 Likes

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by LordBillionz: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
PoliteActivist:

But 99% have fake pic and 80% are really men.
Now, what do you have to say about that??!
Thumbs up..

Oya detective AKA analyst come and answer

1 Like

Re: Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. by ashawopikin(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Most of them are men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Come In And Pick / Please A Sister Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.