Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo (59393 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Adebaba1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
lmao
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by IbileIfe: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba not get news again.
He repeated what he told us years ago.
Boko Haram and ISWAP are not poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Dubetex96(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
In his words of wisdom
Peter Gregory obi is the best choice for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by bekpo(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy
one of the best president that has ever rule nigeria, i hail You the Tsunami Himself

Best President 4 supporting Pandora Pitobi but it he had supported President BAT, he would've been d worse President. Truthfully, d worse thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by HEBEI: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
shocked
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by ipodstinks: 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
So, if unemployment and hunger drove them into bokoharam, is it the fault of the the innocent citizens they are killing up n dan?

They have no excuse, they are terrorists

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sharia law is part of our constitution...

That's deep

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Dubetex96(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
bekpo:

Best President 4 supporting Pandora Pitobi but it he had supported President BAT, he would've been d worse President. Truthfully, d worse thing that ever happened to Nigeria.

child of hate everybody must not support your cocaine sniffing president.

Go and hibernate your brain small e get why

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Flight90:
You are called "Ex President" for a reason๐Ÿ˜’

is it easy to be an ex-president?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Omoawoke: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
We suppose dedicate 24 hours dey swear for this man

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Omoawoke: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy
one of the best president that has ever rule nigeria, i hail You the Tsunami Himself

Jagaban has taken over

2 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
alanto:
So how did he handle the situation. What did he do to better their lives?
Gbenu e soun, he tried to reasons that drunkard president Jonathan but he didn't listen to an elderly advice, that's one of their fall out then. Did you expect a man that risk his life then to go into their midst and negotiate with them to do nothing?

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi

Obasanjo chose Yaradua from Katsina. sad

See how Ur IgboPhobia no come, make u get sense again. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜’

2 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Obasanjo self
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by boxypane(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba should just sell his daughter's book in peace and keep quiet. What did he do to better the situation? You dey whine me?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by donmik: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
alanto:

How many persons BH killed In his time?

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by dododawa1: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na today
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by olatunji0607: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
And what did you do during your administration to cub them as a president sir?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Yomit71(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi
So GEJ succeed Obasanjo in your dream

3 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Alliswell248: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nemaly:
OBJ is indeed one of the best presidents we've ever had but this excuse no follow. So everyone that wants a better life should pick up arms and start kidnapping people? This is not a good reason please

Best president who said election is do or die, that wanted a third term in office.
Let him point to what he did for his region at least the people of duara would ever be grateful for Buhari.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by dododawa1: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
OBASANJO father is from ANAMBRA
Is it true?.

1 Like

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Slynation(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
And them what happened?? The Nigerian Army and Police went on a killing spree and here we are...
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by francotunsco: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
ajadematanle:
How many of those 20million out of school did he brought back to school or out of poverty.Very Self centred

Gbam!
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Slynation(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:
how?? "Kowaciate"
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by HBB1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:

Drop the blunt!

Did GEJ succeed OBJ?

Don't let hate make you unreasonable!

3 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by mapist(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do whatever you want to survive but don't take a man's life and call it grace

I don't think the problem is poverty and unemployment
It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

But they embrace education, the north need to learn

Truth is you hardly see a Christian terrorist... Whatever that means.....

VERY TRUE! I totally second. The teachings of the religion is also part of the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Obakoolex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
One thing I don't understand is why does it take this people many years to come out to say things that happened several years ago

Obj acted very brave then but it was a futile journey as Gej no send am then cos Baba own was too much then.

It was Buhari that was able to clip obj's wing after series of letter like he did in the days of Jonathan.

One thing that will always surprise me is obidents not blaming obj for helping Buhari to become president but always accusing Tinubu for making Buhari president. undecided
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Asswipemod: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
alanto:

They began the madness with GEJ. You're out o tune with Nigerian history
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Komu1048(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do whatever you want to survive but don't take a man's life and call it grace

I don't think the problem is poverty and unemployment
It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

But they embrace education, the north need to learn

Truth is you hardly see a Christian terrorist... Whatever that means.....

My friend shut up, wc Ekiti is extremely poor. They may lack federal and private investment but poor is not true.

How many out of sch children did u c in ekiti, how many beggars n homeless people did u meet from ekiti. Ekiti is not a wealthy zone for real, but they still fare better than many states. They don't lack the basic needs

2 Likes

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by romunu(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
I was brought up not to insult my elders, I would have insulted you.
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/17/obasanjo-reveals-what-boko-haram-leaders-told-him/
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Kingbalogun: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) / Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.