Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo (59365 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nicenixon: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool
Baba still looking for RELEVANCE !
grin grin grin
For this new government!
no mind him, e go do interviews tire.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool
grin grin grin
For this new government!

Obasanjo has always been relevant before and after power....tinubu could never fit into Obasanjo shoes
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by waynetee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do whatever you want to survive but don't take a man's life and call it grace

I don't think the problem is poverty and unemployment
It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

But they embrace education, the north need to learn

Truth is you hardly see a Christian terrorist... Whatever that means.....
You must be completely mad for calling Osun and Ekiti extremely poor. You better seek help
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Pls sir with respect for your age can you kindly keep quiet sir.

We don't care to know what anybody tells you, just keep it to yourself sir.

We so much respect you but for you trying to incites us against each other to achieve your 3rd term agenda through obi by proxy after you have lived a fulfilled 83 years on Earth, sir that is wickedness.

Thanks.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by sans17(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

I think we should have grown past this and understand that TERRORISM is not a monopoly of any religion.

Most families in Nigeria and in the world are mixed, Christian brothers with Muslim sisters, Muslim cousins with Christian neice. We’ve been living like this and I’ve never heard that a brother killed his sister because of religion.

In fact while growing up and till date my Christian cousins and friend will storm my house for sallah festival and we usually whine and dine together without any grudge.

It is high time we stopped letting politicians and people with evil intentions divide us along ethic and religious lines.

TERRORISM IS NOT A MONOPOLY OF ANY RELIGION
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by NEL2NANCY: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
The person using this account (tralp) on nairaland is a criminal defrauding the public through his post . His phone number is 09043071833. Any post from him advertising anything is fake please take note admin.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
waynetee:

You must be completely mad for calling Osun and Ekiti extremely poor. You better seek help

I'm from osun/ekiti
Where are you from?

And why the insult?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Angel55555:

Nope, but why did omit states from the eastern part of the country?
I am sure we have a lot of poor states in the south east and south south.

Help by listing them
Ebonyi is a state in Kenya I guess
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nigeriakan: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
No we can't blame Boko Haram for wanting a better life. BUT WE CAN BLAME THEM FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO WERE ALSO LOOKING FOR BETTER LIVES. Is the better life of Boko Haram in the hands of those innocent victims? WHY DIDN'T THEY CONFRONT THE ACTUAL PEOPLE THAT DENY THEM THEIR BETTER LIVES?

No matter how you paint it, Boko Haram is not justifiable. Do not justify a terrorist group.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by seguno2: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/17/obasanjo-reveals-what-boko-haram-leaders-told-him/

Tinubu has the best solution for both insecurity and unemployment.

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by DADYLEED: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
What do you call UGM&IPOB?
Heroicvic:

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Fujiyama: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy one of the best president that has ever rule nigeria, i hail You the Tsunami Himself

^^^
Then the bar must be very low.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by exalt2009: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
alanto:
So how did he handle the situation. What did he do to better their lives?

Modified:
To all of you quoting. So he ended their suffering and GEJ stopped whatever aid he had planned for them?

Mr man, it's was during President Goodluck, not during his term.. do you think Boko Haram can try Baba Iyabo... ask them at Niger delta.. he talk Pre Goodluck but he refuse to listen to Obasango... That is why he fail
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
DADYLEED:
What do you call UGM&IPOB?

Ipob is a Christian terrorist
Are you okay now?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nauttyprof(m): 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy
one of the best president that has ever rule nigeria, i hail You the Tsunami Himself

Are you referring to being the best President who is the major cause of where Nigeria is today?

Before you attack me, I am a Yoruba man. This man you praised also contributed to the problem faced by Nigeria today.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by liasmiram2567: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

You are very wrong The problem is lack of Education and not religious.There are Christian terrorists go to Uganda. Have you heard of the Lord Army?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by apocalypso007: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
As long as Nigeria is concerned, bad leadership is Nigeria's problem.

Past leaders have failed this country.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Manolo3107: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nemaly:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Bia, how many monikers u get,u diz fucking scammer,u better go learn hand work n stop diz ur nonsense online begging
Onikure
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Bluntemperor: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
densiks:
The third term nigga

Baba ,we hear you but you punished your South West for 8y- yrs,by refusing to do anything for them,not even construction of Road ,just because they refused to back your PDP then, but why?
You went ahead to denied- the Lagosians by not paying their Fed.Allocations then because of Tinubu
had a rift with you but see today,how things have turned!
We are not happy because as Elder Statesman,you should have forgiven as you don't own tomorrow!
Till today, you refused to Congratulate President Tinubu,why?
We don't hear your story o!
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
liasmiram2567:

You are very wrong The problem is lack of Education and not religious.There are Christian terrorists go to Uganda. Have you heard of the Lord Army?

No I haven't
But I've heard of bokoharam, janja*weed, ISIS, iswap, Taliban, Fulani jihadist, just to mention a few

And they all have one thing in common
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by HRMK: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
i think obasanjo should be compelled to lead securitymen to the hideouts of boko haram since he knows them!
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by waynetee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

I'm from osun/ekiti
Where are you from?

And why the insult?
Again, for comparing the states with most literacy level with terrorists, you will not find peace!
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by 24SEVEN: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
How can Boko Haram members get a better life for themselves when they oppose western education?

Ironical.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by omokab: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Yes sir/ma

I guess you're in osogbo, I've lived in ijebu ijesa, ilesa, osogbo, ikirun, ife, ifewara, etc

I know exactly what I'm saying
you dont know what you are saying if at all you know what they mean by been poor. I have traveled round this country and I know where poverty is . You can check bureau of statistics about poor states in the federation . I'm not saying osun rich like Lagos but u can't use osun as an example in this regard .
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by fabolouz1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
There is something we probably don't know.
Boko Haram was just a group of fanatics that could easily have been contained then but no sooner than their founder Ahmed Yusuf was killed after president obasanjo visit that they became the threat they are today.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
This old, grumpy and dilapidated CIA stooge should STFU and die off
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by bellotaofeek: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba u have relegated yourself. Go and rest
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
omokab:
you dont know what you are saying if at all you know what they mean by been poor. I have traveled round this country and I know where poverty is . You can check bureau of statistics about poor states in the federation . I'm not saying osun rich like Lagos but u can't use osun as an example in this regard .

I knew about statistics
I know northeners are the poorest

That's not my point
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
waynetee:

Again, for comparing the states with most literacy level with terrorists, you will not find peace!

For failing to comprehend and instead of asking questions you resorted to swearing* very well then it shall not be well with that woman that made it possible for you to be on this faceless forum (dead or alive)
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Emola12(m): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Macdeey:
cool
grin grin grin
For this new government!
nothing like relevance bro he is saying the truth abeg shift
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by jehoha696(m): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Poverty make dem kidnap secondary sch gals?
Naw poverty make dem rape pple wives nd kill them?
Shey naw poverty make dem to destroy farmland,make pple homeless,orphans, fadaless or modaless,widows also?
Naw poverty make dem destroy pple place of worship... diz kind poverty worst pass #devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) / APC Pulls Down Giant Broom At Abuja City Gate (photos) / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.