Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo (59398 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Lacash: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Exodora: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi
So he should chose tribe over competence.
I don't think his support for Obi is as a result of his tribe but what he has for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by ogbe88(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi
It's good to go to school and have sense.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by thisisit: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
Yeah.. After you killed their leader..
And Everything never remained the same..

Their leader Mohammed Yusuf was killed during Yar adua ... Not Obj
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Rolings: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

Old man, what have you achieved with your wisdom
How's the family btw?

Hope everything is going well back at home?

Na sadness go kill you laslas

Yoruba would say ibanuje ni ojo ori 😂

Go and wake your father with a kick in the butt you buffoon
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 3:30am On Jun 19, 2023
Rolings:

Go and wake your father with a kick in the butt you buffoon

Do you have any one to look up to or call your father?
Sorry I don't engage conversation with idiots like you who have nothing to say than to insult, please you can crawl back to the hut you came from.
Go look for someone in your intelligence level so you both can have an insults carnival..
Got bigger fishes to Fry.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by udemzyudex(m): 4:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Nonybb:

Was he the one that chose GEJ?

Oga you just want to bring in tribalism into this but all means,you're daft.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by udemzyudex(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2023
They have the sharia law in their region yet we don't see any good thing they've done with it.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by orisa37: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2023
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE PLEAD WITH DANGOTE TO TAKE BUILDING AND AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS TO MAIDUGURI AND YOLA.
THE NW COUNCIL OF EMIRS AND GOVERNORS SHOULD SUPPORT THE ADOPTION OF FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW IN ORDER TO SPEED UP DEVELOPMENT OF THE NORTH..
SO BUHARI STUPIDLY USED SHETTIMA TO DESTABILIZE THE SOUTH? WHAT A CLUMSY REASONING.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by orisa37: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
DADDY GO OF NIGERIA.
THE NORTH WAS POOR, THEREFORE THEY MUST BURN NIGERIA. IF OBJ, THE BEST MILITARY LEADER THAT NIGERIA HAS HAD COULD NOT SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS AND BUHARI THE CHIEF TERROR MILITARY WAS ALWAYS READY TO SUPPORT THE DAURA TO BURN NIGERIA, WHAT HOPE DO WE THEN HAVE IN TINUBU TO DO WHAT?
THE AMERICANS DON'T HAVE NIGERIA PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY OPERATE TRUE FEDERALISM.
TINUBU SHOULD ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG TO MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR EVERYONE.
NIGERIA IS A UFA UNITED FEDERATIONS OF AFRICA BY THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION'S ORIGINAL DESIGN.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Senator Dino Melaye Rushed To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.