Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo (59363 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by KingLion007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Poverty and unemployment lead them to kidnapping and killing of innocent lives.. Una just dey yarn anyhw for this kwontry
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Bamijoko1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by olisaEze(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi

Who were the Igbo candidates he ignored for GEJ??
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by adexoramo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
I thought they said Shettima was the founder of boko haram. Believe anything that comes out of that evil man at your own risk. Obasanjo is evil
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Aluckiest(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonybb:
Obasanjo is like darkness and light. This is a man that chose a Niger Deltan, GEJ, to succeed him, ignoring all the Igbo candidates but has now turned to promote Peter Obi
He did that for a reason then, to subdue the heat of the N/D militants. And yields the needed result
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by YinkaGold02: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
After he told you, so what did u do??
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Truthday: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do whatever you want to survive but don't take a man's life and call it grace

I don't think the problem is poverty and unemployment
It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

But they embrace education, the north need to learn

Truth is you hardly see a Christian terrorist... Whatever that means.....

The lord resistance army are christians terrorist organisation.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Truthday:

The lord resistance army are christians terrorist organisation.

Thanks
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Henryfortune(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yeah, and that is where one has to blame governors of north for doing nothing much about poverty.

Sorry pls if poverty was the excuse where did they get money for ammunitions and surfisticated gadget used against the Nigerian states again after they got paid for kidnappings why didn't they stop or use the money to better there lifes and regions..yet they kept Killing and bombing 8f you ask me I think
Obasanjo lied again just as he had always done.... he's a lier and he lie to suits his Self egotistical nature... A man that removed history from our students curriculum only to build a library in his backyard... what an irony and For what purpose was the library if I may ask?
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anything , any comment from obasanjo is a fraud.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2023
We are less concern about what their leader told u old man, u are one of book founder , do u able to provide that better life they need for them as a president of Nigeria then?
Wicked and unforgivable old man.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Larryndelaw: 1:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Obasanjo is. LIAR. HE IS LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY. BAT IS NOW PRESIDENTIAL. SHAME ON OBJ
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Rolings: 6:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

Go back and delete this.....make you look stupid abeg
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by cardoctor(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2023
Perfectly noted
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Rolings:

Go back and delete this.....make you look stupid abeg

😂😂😂😂
I think you're the stupid one
Did I lie?
Now run along
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Komu1048(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

Far better than many northern state doesn't mean they're okay.

Were they not the same that sold their vote on credit?

I've lived in ijero, ado, efon, and in oye ekiti (fuoye)

So yes they're poor

Don't forget I said south embraced education

If you say they are poor, one can agree to some extent. But extremely poor that's what I want to correct, a poor person living in Ekiti is still fairing better than a poor person in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osogbo, Kogi, Edo n even Abuja. This r cities u see extremely poor people who couldn't afford shelter, food or education.

U r not the only person that have travel in Nigeria. I've been to n can relate with about 28states n abj of the 36 we av in naija
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by mrksquare: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Nonybb:

Obasanjo didn't chose Goodluck Jonathan to succeed him rather he handpicked Umaru Musa Yar'adua(A northerner) who in turn picked Goodluck Jonathan as his running mate.

Jonathan became President by dint of providence arising from the sad demise of his boss and not by the making of Obasanjo.

Besides, the VP position was giving to the Goodluck Jonathan as a way of pacifying the Niger Delta region for the years of neglect. If Jonathan wasn't picked, Odili would have been picked as the running mate

Yar'adua couldn't have appointed an Igbo as his running mate given that Alex Ekweeme was a Vice president under Shagari's government.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Agboogashi: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
What surprises me is that I don't hear Baba has jetted out to foreign lands for medical procedures of one kind or the other. Is it that he is so strong and doesn't need such, or that he no longer can afford that, or that information about his life is now so private that people don't get to know how he carries on his life and living, or that he patronizes local outfits that are meant for we the "talakawas", or all of the above.😎
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Komu1048:

If you say they are poor, one can agree to some extent. But extremely poor that's what I want to correct, a poor person living in Ekiti is still fairing better than a poor person in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osogbo, Kogi, Edo n even Abuja. This r cities u see extremely poor people who couldn't afford shelter, food or education.

U r not the only person that have travel in Nigeria. I've been to n can relate with about 28states n abj of the 36 we av in naija

Good for you

But the fact still remains that those state I mentioned we're poor and they're in the south

My point still stands that the northeners problem is not poverty, it is education

Let's dabble right in to it

Apart from ado ekiti, which is the state capital. Tell me a better town you can think you can settle down into in that state

Ekiti is a bit learned compared to her nothern counterpart but they're poor
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Rolings: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

😂😂😂😂
I think you're the stupid one
Did I lie?
Now run along

IT'S easy to know a stupid kid on nairaland....they don't know and refused to learn
How can anyone say there are no christian terrorists?
I insist go back and delete that nonsense you wrote even though you're proven to everyone beyond reasonable doubt that you are a foolish untrained kid who thinks ability to make comments on nairaland means maturity
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Rolings:

IT'S easy to know a stupid kid on nairaland....they don't know and refused to learn
How can anyone say there are no christian terrorists?
I insist go back and delete that nonsense you wrote even though you're proven to everyone reasonable doubt that you are a foolish untrained kid who thinks ability to make comments on nairaland means maturity

Ok let's reason like a grown adult then brother
I never said there are no Christian terrorist but truth is I've never heard of them

But in Nigeria alone, I've heard about 7 different Muslim terrorists organizations that recites Quran before murdering people

Accept the fact brother if truly you're matured

Extrajudicial killings happens in only one religion in this entire world and we know exactly it's Islam

I mean look at Deborah and the Kano lady just to mention a few

I'm sorry but there will be much peace if you guys are peace loving and stop killing people 🙏

Religion of peace my foot
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Rolings: 9:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

Ok let's reason like a grown adult then brother
I never said there are no Christian terrorist but truth is I've never heard of them

But in Nigeria alone, I've heard about 7 different Muslim terrorists organizations that recites Quran before murdering people

Accept the fact brother if truly you're matured

Extrajudicial killings happens in only one religion in this entire world and we know exactly it's Islam

I mean look at Deborah and the Kano lady just to mention a few

I'm sorry but there will be much peace if you guys are peace loving and stop killing people 🙏

Religion of peace my foot

That's why I said you are a stupid kid that refuses to learn....no apology to all I have said about you and will say it over and over again.
That you've not heard it means it doesn't exist in the small brain.....i thought you GenZ are smart but you proved me wrong.
If you need to know anything , Google is your friend.

Gerroutahere
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Bigpat: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2023
You discussed with them and they said it's poverty and unemployment drove them into insurgency and you believed.
As you believe, you did nothing about it, especially at the early stage but you like to advise other government.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Lukss: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsensical talk!!
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by sapientia1(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2023
Heroicvic:

Do whatever you want to survive but don't take a man's life and call it grace

I don't think the problem is poverty and unemployment
It's more of religious issue, have you been to ebonyi, osun, ekiti, etc? All these state are extremely poor......

But they embrace education, the north need to learn

Osun and Ekiti are not "extremely poor"
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Obasanjo is a nuisance.
A thief that failed the country despite he led this destroyed country than anyone else.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:12am On Jun 18, 2023
New apc government will do well on security this time around.
Borno leaders should be able to sit down with bokos leadership and forge a peace. Bokos are their children.
We need absolute peace from bokos.
The FG should ensure that.

The bandits: many of those causing insecurity are from foreign countries.
Those that are nigerians should be talked to.

I dont trust nigerian military.
The generals are thieves. They only want to steal money.
Nigerian generals oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Amoo89: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by kmaster007: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2023
God go 4giv you
zoer:
PDP gave Nigerians the best presidents....

APC gave Nigerians the best fantastic corrupt presidents....
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by MSesan: 11:59am On Jun 18, 2023
MorataFC:
Hmmm

How is Sharia Law not a problem? Well, Sharia Law should be applied to Muslims while Christians should be judged by the conventional law.

Sharia Law has never been part of the constitution, that is the reason why we still have politicians looting and embezzling national treasure walking free otherwise they either lose their hands or their head once they found guilty.
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
sapientia1:
Osun and Ekiti are not "extremely poor"

Say what you know
Re: What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo by Heroicvic(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rolings:

That's why I said you are a stupid kid that refuses to learn....no apology to all I have said about you and will say it over and over again.
That you've not heard it means it doesn't exist in the small brain.....i thought you GenZ are smart but you proved me wrong.
If you need to know anything , Google is your friend.

Gerroutahere

Old man, what have you achieved with your wisdom
How's the family btw?

Hope everything is going well back at home?

Na sadness go kill you laslas

Yoruba would say ibanuje ni ojo ori 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / APC Pulls Down Giant Broom At Abuja City Gate (photos) / Atiku Visits Ex President, Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.