Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is This What Love Entails? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Love Entails? (763 Views)

Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] / My Boyfriend Taught Me What True Love Entails After He Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello everyone, I just want to share my story about the recent breakfast I served my girlfriend I would say, or rather she serving me breakfast. grin grin grin.
Well to begin. I am currently a youth corper posted to Benin city, Edo state for my one year mandatory service. About 2 years ago, I met a young girl who was 18 years old and we got talking for sometime before we started dating. She was a jambite and I did disvirgin her before she gained admission to study in one of the universities. I have to get ready for school now, and will be dropping updates to the story when I am back.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by chinae(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Why give us piece meal when you know you needed to get ready for school
Re: Is This What Love Entails? by brosom(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Youve been noticed!!

Happy now?😜

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Coleman7(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Mttttccchhheeewwwwww
Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:
Hello everyone, I just want to share my story about the recent breakfast I served my girlfriend I would say, or rather she serving me breakfast. grin grin grin.
Well to begin. I am currently a youth corper posted to Benin city, Edo state for my one year mandatory service. About 2 years ago, I met a young girl who was 18 years old and we got talking for sometime before we started dating. She was a jambite and I did disvirgin her before she gained admission to study in one of the universities. I have to get ready for school now, and will be dropping updates to the story when I am back.
So sorry for keeping you all waiting. I will drop the other part now.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by RoadMozart(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:

So sorry for keeping you all waiting. I will drop the other part now.
Who be dis wey wan dey delay idan....

Continue jhor

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
Everything was going fine and the sex was great plus I still support her financially whenever the need arises. She travelled to school and decided to stay off campus against my wish so I let it slide since it was her parents that were paying for it. Not up to 3 months, she got into a quarrel with 2 of her roommates as they were 3 who collected the room, and this forced her to move her stuffs to stay with one of her friends. Now note, initially she had complained about this very friend and told me this girl has tried to set her up for hookup in the past but she claimed to have refused. When she told me she was coming to stay with this her friend, I warned her about it and let it slide again. She was there for almost a month then came the end of the semester, we met again and after making out she told me she wanted to rent an apartment and then. “Initially in the beginning when she had gained admission I was so happy that I had to set up an education trust fund for her and I told her about it, she even went to school and I tried to build her, I opened up a business for her but for now she can’t account for anything. And this set me back by 50k Naira”. So one day, she ask I activate the funds I promised her which I did and emptied my account it was a 100k naira. She offered herself for sex which I refused. She left and went to school she called she has seen an apartment and moved there which was opposite this her said friend I warned her about and I travelled there to see her so that I can assess the place. I got there late in the evening and slept over, the next morning, I woke up to a very early morning knock from her neighbor who she claim is gay. The guy came with just a towel, no boxers or whatever naked underneath. (Gay my ass). I kept quiet, they were discussing with her gay friend telling her he is always naked anytime his door is closed. I kept quiet and was listening to their conversation. Then I travelled back to my duty post, on getting there, I piece one and two together and my mind told me this supposed gay friend is fucking her. Since I made that discovery, I had ignored her and deleted everything about her she has been calling and calling and I don’t know what to do I just know I don’t want to see her ever again.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

Who be dis wey wan dey delay idan....

Continue jhor
Sorry baba grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Part of me thinks she’s innocent, but the other part thinks the worst because of all the stories shared about on Nairaland. I don’t know maybe I’m overthinking things or not.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Itohanmiwa: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:
Part of me thinks she’s innocent, but the other part thinks the worst because of all the stories shared about on Nairaland. I don’t know maybe I’m overthinking things or not.
Folks be careful the type of content you consume on naira land, so are toxic to women. So many hate filled topics. The poor girl may be innocent until proven otherwise but just listen to how depraved your mind is right now.

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by RoadMozart(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:
Chill out bro. Calm down. We no dey rush women matter. The gay guy might be piping her, who knows? We've heard of transgender female inmates impregnating others.

If you really love her, you have to watch out for her. People wey send babe go uni no dey always like the outcome.... You'll literally become a student in that campus if you want to keep her. You gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:
Where una dey see this brave heart?
Me dey arrange trust fund for my incoming child u dey run am for another man child because of kuntus... as for the real matters guy follow ur instincts it's always right. Why guy gay or straight go enter her room with gbola? Or u never know say today's boys dey claim anything just to access free kuntus? If Bobrisky fit run am who come be the school boy not to? Anyway, I salute ur courage sha, bankrolling her. Painful truth is that it never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
"I was so happy that I had to set up an education trust fund for her"

I stopped reading when I saw this.. ediota angry

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by timiade446(m): 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Op must be so proud typing this super story

Booda ode😂

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by TheZeezle(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Lol weyre dey jealous... Osiwin..

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
FitCorper:

Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by Proserpina: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 5:45am On Jun 20, 2023
RoadMozart:

Chill out bro. Calm down. We no dey rush women matter. The gay guy might be piping her, who knows? We've heard of transgender female inmates impregnating others.

If you really love her, you have to watch out for her. People wey send babe go uni no dey always like the outcome.... You'll literally become a student in that campus if you want to keep her. You gerrit?
Thanks Baba, I really appreciate your input. Like I said earlier Nysc is what’s still keeping my head together. Apparently being busy helps a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Proserpina:
Based on stories on Nl, you made a decision to break up with your woman. Lol may that girl be sleepless for seven nights if she dare contact you or take you back.

To your question, no that's not what love entails.
Boss indeed you spoke the truth, but you won’t know derstand how I feel unless you’ve been in this situation before. She has been calling and calling but I don’t know if maybe I should pick it up. It hurts me ignoring her calls, but in truth I feel betrayed by her.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Love Entails? by FitCorper: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Interesting.
What advise do you have for me ma’am?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is He Addicted To Smoke / . / I M Confused,help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.