Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why I Am Not Boyfriend Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Am Not Boyfriend Material (369 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Can you believe this girl wants me as her brother not boyfriend / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Boyfriend Material by Birdbyrde440: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am husband material.
This girl has been calling me for many days now so I decided to answer her, she said she wanted to see me and I agreed, so she came to my office, I am a straight to the point kind of man so I asked her what she wanted to see me for and she said she wanted us to go for "A SIT OUT" . See craze woman lol
I roughed her up and she ended up washing more than 15shirts and 6 Jean's she got 5k as tfare.

Only my future wife can have such privilege.

As a man you should not chase everything you see,
You must know your future wife when you see her.

I personally like short sturdy girls, must be neat!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Not Boyfriend Material by talented321: 5:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Your must know your future wife when you see her. Many don't know this.
Re: Why I Am Not Boyfriend Material by Birdbyrde440: 6:08am On Jun 20, 2023
talented321:
Your must know your future wife when you see her. Many don't know this.

And you will have the confidence to approach her and she listen to you like you have known each other for many years, if you eventually treat her badly you might never find another. Guys be careful. Be responsible.

(1) (Reply)

Aphrodisiacs For Increase In Libido / Life Is Too Hard / See What This Woman Did To Her Husban And Is Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.