Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,924 members, 7,852,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Life Is Too Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Too Hard (362 Views)

Too Hard To Love / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Too Hard by Ilamina(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suicide shouldn't be a sin
Re: Life Is Too Hard by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ilamina:

its only God that can come down and grant you sense where ever you are. Because for how long do you want to continue like this?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Hard by Ilamina(f): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Rayban25:

its only God that can come down and grant you sense where ever you are. Because for how long do you want to continue like this?
I don't even pray anymore
Re: Life Is Too Hard by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ilamina:
I don't even pray anymore

That is your business.

try and get a life. It is the first step in preventing you from creating stupid threads.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Hard by zyphr(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Life is indeed hard. A lot of folks struggled and literally saw hell to go to the university with hope of better life. In the end, nothing to show for it. They keep struggling to even live from hand to mouth, even that one too is hard due extreme rise in the cost of living.
Many men are unable to get married and this has translated to many ladies being unable to find a husband. However, the society especially men make mockery of these unmarried older women as if it is their fault that they are not married. A lot of these women have become depressed and frustrated.

Many families can no longer afford a single decent meal.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Hard by jackmrandy: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
Ilamina:

shay you want to cmmit suicide ni?

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Stuck With My Kind Of Job And Dont Knw How To Go About Changing It / Dealing With Foul Odours Before Marriage / "How Did You Make You First (one Thousand) 1k"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.