Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment (4649 Views)

She's Refusing Me SEX / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by bendaniel1616: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's a normal thing bro , don't be suprise the one you are married to at home can deny you of sex when there is no sufficient funds , just work on your self and rise back , I feel your pain..God will help us all .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by ghettochild(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
She's proving to u that relationship is better when u have money
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Lolachef(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Cur.ses and abuses are signs of poverty stricken family
Miravik900:

Stupid thing na your generation poverty day worry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Michaelspresh(f): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Me wondering why a sane man should even have an erection when he's broke instead of thinking of how to make money

Mtcheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Rickmann: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
nokspos:
After you breakup with her, you will then work hard to make money again then find another girl who you wouldn't know if she would leave you if you ever get broke again or if you are lucky you will never get broke again and the new girl will never leave. grin

That's the definition of love for you up there.. by the way how did your woman get to know that you are broke? what happened to "i did some investment and it will materialize in few months" Women needs hope, if you don't have money , you have to give her some hope that money will come and you have to be determine to make sure it comes, i'm not saying you should do anything illegal but always keep the hope alive bro.

Very true.
You have spoken well, my friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Okoroawusa: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nigeria is the only county in the world where having a boyfriend is an occupation.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by talented321: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
Break up with her, i dey always give una advice for this forum but una no dey hear. If you see how woman dey forget what you do to them, even 5yr old pikin sef beta pass some women.
Miravik900:
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply
Now she is asking me for money cuz I wanted sex and she knows I don't have

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

I'm thinking of calling of the relationship base on this act of hers

Please let me hear your thoughts
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Blitzking: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

Work and get money...assuming she get belle shey u go fit pay bill.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:

If you get her pregnant now do you have money for baby food and diapers?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Blunttruth: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Lifestone:

How could you have erection when you are broke? Bro go and fix your finances first and stop embarrassing yourself
Broke men have the hardest erection
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Blunttruth: 6:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:

Those are advantages of having a wife. Go and marry stop fornicators
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by fmonigent(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2023
nokspos:
After you breakup with her, you will then work hard to make money again then find another girl who you wouldn't know if she would leave you if you ever get broke again or if you are lucky you will never get broke again and the new girl will never leave. grin

That's the definition of love for you up there.. by the way how did your woman get to know that you are broke? what happened to "i did some investment and it will materialize in few months" Women needs hope, if you don't have money , you have to give her some hope that money will come and you have to be determine to make sure it comes, i'm not saying you should do anything illegal but always keep the hope alive bro.

Exactly!
Fill her head with plenty of hope and she will give what you want
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Munamu: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:

Equity looks at the intention,and not the form grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Charx122: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2023
Miravik900:

She don show you sign she isn't for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Danielli70(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2023
This is also what am experiencing at the moment, but I no dy reason am though.

Please I need job or work, part time, most especially crypto discord chat engager or ambassador work, am an undergraduate studying petroleum Engineering.

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Really?

Funmi.
We have to make informed decisions. My work involves looking at clueless people who are coming to terms with the fact they they didn't sign up for some things. This broke man can choose to easily walk away, she cannot

Nobody tells a lot of women the gravity of the consequences of allowing a man to ejaculate in between their legs. Ask single mothers, women with one STD or the other, women who have had abortions or become sterile because of it. Pregnancy, labor and the period after childbirth is a very vulnerable time in a woman's life

The best thing is so sleep with a responsible man who can hold the fort during that time and finances play a big role in doing that.

Many people need to stop this mentality of 'God will provide' when having children.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by 2braithe: 12:50am On Jul 06, 2023
placeofallure:

My thoughts:

Have you been good to her? Have you spoilt her silly when you had? Have you wetted the ground abundantly prior? If you have, good for you. This is payback time for the surplus enjoyment. But woe betide you if you haven't been nice to her. If you are the calculative type, Woe unto you!

A poor man should not have an erection! Go plug it on the wall!

So it's no money no sex. How's hookup with prostitutes any different?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Smartguyboy(m): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2023
nokspos:

That how I fooled one idiot she was expecting a lot wanted me to treat her like a queen I no give her pass 30k but I collect wotowoto she got tired 🥱 with the fake promise and stop texting me.
We move
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Hatrick01: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lifestone:

Go and [s]focusonhowtogetup,thereafteryouwillbeentitled[/s] to anerection.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours? / Lovely Pictures Of Gay Love / Friendship With One Nairaland Babe Is Enough For Me. But Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.