Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment (4667 Views)

She's Refusing Me SEX / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by MechanicMike: 10:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply
Now she is asking me for money cuz I wanted sex and she knows I don't have

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

I'm thinking of calling of the relationship base on this act of hers

Please let me hear your thoughts

dennnnny how? ..bro cant u juss put it in, at least juss half?(no ooeince) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by MechanicMike: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:
Have been so down financially recently and this girl that has been on my side for like 9 months now and I thought was different has started showing me her true colors

We agreed on the meeting but she didn't show up when I asked her the reason she didn't reply

I thought the advantage of having a girlfriend over patronizing hookups is during the bad days you can still get sex

so please bro, stop actin like mugu....juss put it in!! (real talk) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by MechanicMike: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Lifestone:

How could you have erection when you are broke? Bro go and fix your finances first and stop embarrassing yourself

niggggga tha fukk u talkin about? quit talkin rubbbbish....prikk stands when it see women..not moiney. are u gay coz u sound gay!(no oofeince) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by placeofallure(f): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

My thoughts:

Have you been good to her? Have you spoilt her silly when you had? Have you wetted the ground abundantly prior? If you have, good for you. This is payback time for the surplus enjoyment. But woe betide you if you haven't been nice to her. If you are the calculative type, Woe unto you!

A poor man should not have an erection! Go plug it on the wall!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Fedrams: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Bros you are no serious ooo. You are broke and ur prick still de erect.

Miravik900:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Kevineleven(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Have you not heard of semen retention?
It means abstaining from sex and transmuting the sexual energy to creative energy.
It places you above juju and any generational curse fighting your greatness.
If you doubt me, go to YouTube and search semen retention.
Break up with that life force sucker.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Edipet(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

broke man doesn't deserve pussy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Belafonte(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Don't have séx for 6 months. Focus on building your finances and thank me later.

Ps: Dump your chicken. That's the universe's way of telling you you need to focus on yourself for a while ✌️
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Lolachef(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2023
You are broke and ur something still dey get up embarassed embarassedAre you not ashamed of yourself?
Miravik900:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Lolachef:
You are broke and ur something still dey get up embarassed embarassedAre you not ashamed of yourself?

You must be mad does your father have money?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Epositive(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2023
They don talk say "good girl no dey pay" (as seen on Whatsapp statuses). grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

She self don try, what if u give her belle which money u won take, take care of her and the baby
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by DipsonGiggs: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Bro...you get time o!
Dem dey play deir type nii...you need to wise up, you go dey give her plenty soothing scope and you go dey bang her steady till she wise up

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Lolachef(f): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Not surprise cool

Now i know where the poverty is coming from.....

Miravik900:

You must be mad does your father have money?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Figger(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
UptownVibes:
The same woman that can't be with you,when you are broke,will want you to be faithful to her,when you have made money.. Rubbish!
help me tell them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by diogo23: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Yeah bro I know sometimes man just need to release some stress to think properly
That's the more reason you should not put mind in a gf matter , whether she stay or not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Nasri100(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
placeofallure:

My thoughts:

Have you been good to her? Have you spoilt her silly when you had? Have you wetted the ground abundantly prior? If you have, good for you. This is payback time for the surplus enjoyment. But woe betide you if you haven't been nice to her. If you are the calculative type, Woe unto you!

A poor man should not have an erection! Go plug it on the wall!

See her mouth like wetted the ground and spoilt her silly grin

Nigerian girls will never stop to amaze me with entitlement.

Anyways that's the advantage of being a Nigerian woman cause we will always have simps that will think and take care of women.

Your Lucky jackpot being a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by placeofallure(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Nasri100:

See her mouth like wetted the ground and spoilt her silly grin

Nigerian girls will never stop to amaze me with entitlement.

Anyways that's the advantage of being a Nigerian woman cause we will always have simps that will think and take care of women.

Your Lucky jackpot being a woman.

Nasri?? No wonder! Your mouth like Nasri grin That betrayer that left us for City. Radarada!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Nasri100(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
placeofallure:

Nasri?? No wonder! Your mouth like Nasri grin That betrayer that left us for City. Radarada!

Madam go to the kitchen and prepare dinner for your husband you are scamming with love tonight. Trophy wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Miravik900(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lolachef:
Not surprise cool

Now i know where the poverty is coming from.....

Stupid thing na your generation poverty day worry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Vintage9999: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
She's just being a woman. Even happens in marriages, when things get a bit tough for the man. She might understand with you for some time, but when it seems it's taking too long to sort ur sh** out, she'll start putting up attitude, weaponising sex etc. It's why as a man you should always pray not to lose your source of livelihood especially as a married man, or even if you do, give her hope and strive not to make d hard times last too long.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by KingDash09(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
You have been giving her money for the sex before that’s why she keep asking for it.. dump the notch and double ya hustle no girl likes a broke man
Miravik900:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Sucolee(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2023
You don't need to complain about that,that's wowan for you....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by youngreva(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2023
This comment section really took op by suprise 😂🤣
Omo who no work no deserve to chop o

Op my advise to u is to dump that girl cos she never loved u
Make money and follow your type even if the new girl is with you you’ll know at least she’s with u cos of money not some confused person
If I were you I won’t dump her, I’ll just carry her along but my mind don comot for her body, when I make the bar na to replace am sharp or keep using her till you’re done lol ✅

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by youngreva(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kevineleven:

Have you not heard of semen retention?
It means abstaining from sex and transmuting the sexual energy to creative energy.
It places you above juju and any generational curse fighting your greatness.
If you doubt me, go to YouTube and search semen retention.
Break up with that life force sucker.
I even practice this while I’m still with my girl
Sometimes nor be everything be sex
Life is more exciting than releasing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Raalsalghul: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
But seriously, guys dating and commiting to these kind of women are trying honestly.

How do you go into a union with someone knowing that is your finances hot rock bottom, you'd be treated like a rag? 🤔

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Raalsalghul: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Karlifate:

@ bolded:
LMAO! 🤣🤣

The thing really reach to laugh.

Clowns!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Raalsalghul: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
if she becomes pregnant can you bear responsibility?

How much is Antenatal care and pampers?

Uncle sex is not for the broke. Don't let your prick put you in trouble.

Really?

Funmi.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Henrikjay: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2023
From the way you sound I guess you re still in your 20s and from what you just said I must tell you that you have a very bad long way to go if you dont focus on your life and start fixing how to balance and be stable financially...Bro I bet sex or relationship will not be on your wish list of 1-10 at this moment in your life if truly your re a broke ass guy.

Miravik900:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Allisgud: 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Na now Paul okoye song dey make sense for ur ear abi, reason with me if I know get today I go make am tomorrow
When ur likes dey abuse boys say "a broke guy no supposed toast girl"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Sammy101111(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ladies now think this way

If a man is broke or the bank can give her what she needs the man doesn’t worth being with her or sexing her

Woman her all about your productivity
They only want a man that can give them what they want or as what they want simple

It a normal things for girl once you broke she go she will switch mood and treat you like a broke dude that you are so just hustle and build your self and they will chase you . And you will pick the one you want that you can still handle and control a little . All this ladies are all about money bro they will survive too so I don’t blame them I blame the country making our woman like this
Re: My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment by Warlord2014(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Miravik900:

Go and Marry...see the way you are celebrating fornication.
Get married to her and then come back with such a post, that's when we will listen to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night / ss / They All Complain Of My Joystick Nd Walkout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.