Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From (4718 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Ogala Is Yoruba Name Not Igala (pictures) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by Igboid: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
Fortruth:

Aligbo Republic lol

Nonsense

Biafra is what we know

You are the one that should not only be laughed at, but pitied.
You want to do Biafra with Igbo resenting minorities in SS?
You don't want to grow up? Are you blind.

What we know is Alaigbo Republic.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by kmaster007: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
South East or no South East... Case closed
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by BrutusOj(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2023
tinsel:

You don't need to waste your time and energy engaging that guy over this matter. It is quite unfortunate.
To some Igbos, if you are not from Anambra, Imo and Abia you are not original Igbo. Thesame superiority mentality is why they cannot come together as one to produce a national leader as seen in the west. Normally a Yoruba man from Kwara and Kogi is supposed to align with the north, but they want to be with their ancestral brothers in the south west. In Enugu you will hear names like Ameh, Agbo, Ogah, Ogala, Umama, Akor..these are names commonly used by Idomas in Benue and the Olamaboro people of Kogi. According to those arguing that Ogala is not an Igbo name, the bolded names are also not Igbo names.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by motayoayinde: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Ogalla is not from the south east. There's no such name in the South East.

THIS IS FALSE!

I ONCE HAD A FEMALE COLLEAGUE WHO HAD THAT SURNAME AND SHE WAS FULL-BLOODED IGBO.

TALKING ABOUT MEANING, MOST OF US DON'T KNOW THE MEANINGS OF OUR SURNAMES AS THEY ARE ANCIENT NAMES. AND THIS CUTS ACROSS ALL ETHNIC GROUPS.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by Khyrvxjzy: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Monsignor22:

Focus on your region and leave Igbos alone!!! The problem with you yorubaas is that you are too annoyingly meddlesome, nobody asked for your daft psychoanalytic opinions about Igbos, we're not the ones who fought a bloody Kiriji war like your people that tore apart your civilization for years until the British came to save your savage asses. The Igbos regardless of which state they come from built themselves up from the ashes of a bloody uncivil war, it didn't whether you came from Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo or Ebonyi...we came TOGERHER as one Igbo race and fucking bounced back to our former glory. We're the ONLY ethnic group in Nigeria that financially empower each other through the apprenticeship system that we've practiced for years, regardless of state an Igbo man who has made it big will always go back home, pick one of his brother who is struggling and teach him the business of how to run a business, and after some years of service he will settle that his brother to set up his own business- that's the value of of wealth distribution and selflessness of the Igbo value!

Focus on your myopic ignorance in your Lagos-Ogun expressway bubble and leave us the Bleep alone.

oshey Aristotle, bro i no ask you all this you are typing, i know you are the best business tycoon in the world. but can u fvck off from lagod state, poverty region man
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by maintenant: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2023
ganisucks:

What does Ogala mean in Igbo. You don't have to lie to prove your point.
O ga ala...

He will go..

You people refuse to remember that there are many dialects in Igbo nation.
Re: Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From by nengibo: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
ekineme:

Jaja Anucha Wachukwu, is from Enugu state, Check his biography

He was named after the original Jaja of Opobo, by virtue of trade relations his parents had with the king, and he was from present day Abia state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London Court Freezes Akingbola‘s £83m Properties / Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram / Lai Mohammed's Interview On Channels Tv and the pdp twist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.