Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone (33651 Views)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / What Is Your Experience Checking Your Partner's Phone? / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by kay29000(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
I would say best instead... I was toasting this girl back in the day as a teenager, puppy love days , and I didn't know where I stood in the whole thing... Then one day I was looking for my phone in her house and used her phone to dial mine. She stored my number has Kay mi (meaning, my Kay). cool The thing sweet me for belle smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Babaalajo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
For people that are saying they don't need to check their partners phone, don't you like to know the real person you are dealing with ? Even some friends are evil but you love them and always wish them well,the truth is no one is perfect in this life but I'll like to know who I'm dealing with if I had the opportunity..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
I'm still speechless

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by EndRape2(f): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
The same thing May did, she never checked phone , keep deceiving your self. Your partner's phkne is your phone, you do not check you operate it.

quote author=alphaconde post=123923141]i can never check my wifes phone

except its ringing and i peep to see whos calling.

the truth is that if u go tru every conversation on ur partners phone one will get u upset and funnily it may be nothing.

so if ur sanity matters keep off

but if u want to know any truth check the phone but be ready for any result.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Streetmovement(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Me nor get time to checkmate any baggar Kapa but if I find out say you dey run things on a D-low I go disown you ASAP.

No time to check time

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by TheGift: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Olowoshako:
She save my name with her cousin.
Between Wife and I, years before we got married and years after, we have never had this issue.

Just a few minutes ago I said "Babe, please help me with your phone, I want to take a picture" and she handed it over in heart beat.

Or she could ask , please give me your phone I want to save a number, and I won't think twice about it.

Same way I am going out , but my battery is low, and I can say "hey babe, I am leaving my phone behind to charge in case someone calls or you want to call me"

She knows my password, I know hers but it's for functional reasons not for searching or snooping around, So I have never had any issues.

P.S. I think it also helps that I don't have any side chick or secret family (or dealings) anywhere.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by TheGift: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
Babaalajo:
For people that are saying they don't need to check their partners phone, don't you like to know the real person you are dealing with ? Even some friends are evil but you love them and always wish them well,the truth is no one is perfect in this life but I'll like to know who I'm dealing with if I had the opportunity..

That means you should check the phone of any and everyone you ever have dealings with.

It also means you MAY not appreciate the concept of privacy.

P.S. Privacy does not translate to secrecy.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Entimz: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
I was with her phone.Boom a message entered.. Guess what?
You are so heartless that you could about my baby... God will punish you."

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by fourboys: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kizzygentle:
Sending her nudes to a guy and craving him badly... Infact when I saw that chat I fainted and woke up.. This is a girl that would do anything for me.. He was not the only guy she was even doing shit with... 3 guys but that particular one was so erotic.. I died and resurrected coz we were still very much in love... But guess what, she dosent know yet and I am still with her, I have a surprise for her... I never ever make a fuss over such nonsense and I always have a way...
my kind of guy... Once U tell her, U will be on the loosing side. Don't tell her yet' gather all ur evidence plus her trust' and strike wen the time is right

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kobicove:
Only idle people have time to be snooping through their partner's phone undecided
Mumu. You will soon father my child

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by delpee(f): 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Why bother to check your partners phone? If there's deep mistrust, the relationship is a waste of valuable time.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Dimmatic(f): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2023
Oga told a nairaland girl that he divorced me, that I came to check on my kids. Oga registered on a Christian dating site. Admin is a nairalander too.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by delpee(f): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kizzygentle:
Sending her nudes to a guy and craving him badly... Infact when I saw that chat I fainted and woke up.. This is a girl that would do anything for me.. He was not the only guy she was even doing shit with... 3 guys but that particular one was so erotic.. I died and resurrected coz we were still very much in love... But guess what, she dosent know yet and I am still with her, I have a surprise for her... I never ever make a fuss over such nonsense and I always have a way...

Wow! Such an irresponsible lady. Best to let her go though. You obviously feel nothing for her now.
Revenge is not always the best option.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by ogaprime(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
In early 2017, an ex then got her relocation from Taraba State to Abia State after 3weeks of Nysc camping. Instead of going back to Ijebu-Igbo in Ogun state(her base) from Abia State, she went to see her ex (that cheated on her) in Lagos.

If I didn't check her phone, I won't see her chat where she was asking her ex "did you release inside of me because I can't find my period yet?" And "I forgot my hair net in your apartment".

God, I thank you for urging me to check the phone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Heroicvic(m): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
geezyk:
This chat reminds me of my ex Rosslyn.

Men are the prize

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Banbanna(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Seems both of you must have had some serious issues prior to her visit to her family, for her to have just erased your name like that. It's as if she has reached a final conclusion with you in your marriage.
payosehtor:
I discovered that my name is no longer in my wife's phone.
A check on the call log shows my number registered 34. While a strange number has 132.
All the reasons for suspicion started when she visited her family. As I write. We don't call each other for the last 3mont. Still with her parents.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
payosehtor:
I discovered that my name is no longer in my wife's phone.
A check on the call log shows my number registered 34. While a strange number has 132.
All the reasons for suspicion started when she visited her family. As I write. We don't call each other for the last 3mont. Still with her parents.

Are u guys married to each other;!?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 2:04am On Jun 21, 2023
talented321:
You spent all your hard earn money with her, your only benefit and what you get in return was the worn out over size pussy. Men use una head na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by samology2000: 5:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Ever since I tried checking my partner phone my life has not remain the same.,. A prayer warrior turning to a Slay- queen online..
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Karemarealty288(m): 5:49am On Jun 21, 2023
Well....I am the threat and not the victim.. grin grin
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Ensquare(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2023
"why did you release inside me"

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by ShaqFu: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2023
Ishilove:
I'm still speechless
Why? 😁
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Ishilove: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2023
ShaqFu:
Why? 😁

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Chinny024(f): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Lols..Do people still do that?.....
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by achimendy(m): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't mind people using my phone.

Some secrets are only for us to know even if we're in relationships and I prefer finding those secrets while I'm using his phone for other reasons.

What if his friend just confided in him and next thing I start reading the messages and I start telling my friends about it?

I agree with you to some extent.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Alonso91(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2023
Dey do that shit when guyman still be boi not anymore,,,,,you can cheat all you want but once i catch you ......... You are gone
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by geezyk(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2023
Heroicvic:

Men are the prize
Forever.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by ShaqFu: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't be scared, I have good things to show you, it'll make your heart skip a beat and your mouth water. 😁
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by dmgr(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Only and insecure psychopath checks his partners phone

A common line use by those who cheat in relationships.
Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by Daxray07(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2023
I don't believe people can be 100% faithful especially when they're not married yet so I don't bother trying to know about your sexcapades. My own be say as u dey my house you're with me but as soon as u leave, you're for the street. The only thing I dey check for my Ex phone before na her account balance, Omo that babe dey get money oh. If wetin dey inside plenty na to find way collect my share grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone by TheBillyonaire: 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Samantha124:
What would you be doing in the first place checking your partner's phone?

I mean before I could use my partner's phone, I ask him first, unless if it's an emergency and his phone is the only one nearby for me to use.

Phone belongs to private domains, it is not right to check someone's phone if you are not in their private life. Hiusbands and wives have full right into each other's private life including phones because their relationship is not public, but private.

But if you feel the need to not allow your partner into your phone then you are not sharing private lives, therefore are not supposed to be together in that union. That is the truth.

There are people who once had need to keep their phone sessions private to their partners, but the moment you meet that one person that is all you need in one. You will not even have time think of making phones private, because there will be no need for privacy. You both will move to secret lives and you both will know the smell of your armpits and phones will have no need for passwords against each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.